Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,582

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43268 Oct 25, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
And your accused of being a bigoted moron..
Typical liberal. Name calling and hate spewing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
This And That

Livermore, CA

#43269 Oct 25, 2013
Scott wrote:
You're accused of the following charges. You're a woman trapped inside a man. Your sexuality no one denies you. But your preference we can't understand You are the loneliness of all people. It's time for you to realize. AIDS like the plague is from God. For he sees something wrong in his eyes.
Analy Inflicted Death Sentence - A.I.D.S.
Well golly gee,I'm sure glad that NO heterosexuals have AID's? You do realize that world wide the vast majority of AID's cases are of a heterosexual nature right,(see Africa)or is your ignorance showing again? So your god is not punishing the millions of women and children who have contracted that dreadful "Disease" But is only punishing the gays? Once again your bigotry,hate and ignorance is rearing it's ugly head again! And I hate to tell you this but scientists now believe that hunters in Africa are the first to contract AID's from consuming contaminated monkey meat right? And that they have now documented AID's cases that go back to 1969 and even further! Sigh,yet more proof of what a total whack job and hypocrite you are! Educate yourself on a subject before you blow anymore B.S. you psycho! How's Gran Pa and the dinosaurs working out for ya? LOLOLOL
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43270 Oct 25, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
Well golly gee,I'm sure glad that NO heterosexuals have AID's? You do realize that world wide the vast majority of AID's cases are of a heterosexual nature right,(see Africa)or is your ignorance showing again? So your god is not punishing the millions of women and children who have contracted that dreadful "Disease" But is only punishing the gays? Once again your bigotry,hate and ignorance is rearing it's ugly head again! And I hate to tell you this but scientists now believe that hunters in Africa are the first to contract AID's from consuming contaminated monkey meat right? And that they have now documented AID's cases that go back to 1969 and even further! Sigh,yet more proof of what a total whack job and hypocrite you are! Educate yourself on a subject before you blow anymore B.S. you psycho! How's Gran Pa and the dinosaurs working out for ya? LOLOLOL
There it is again folks, that wonderful liberal agenda of name calling and hate spewing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#43271 Oct 25, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
There it is again folks, that wonderful liberal agenda of name calling and hate spewing.
So, "conservatives" on these forums don't spew hate? They don't have an agenda that is based on marginalizing others?

You haven't been reading the posts, have you?

The entire US of A

#43272 Oct 25, 2013
Scott wrote:
You're accused of the following charges. You're a woman trapped inside a man. Your sexuality no one denies you. But your preference we can't understand You are the loneliness of all people. It's time for you to realize. AIDS like the plague is from God. For he sees something wrong in his eyes.
Analy Inflicted Death Sentence - A.I.D.S.
This post doesn't make sense.

Fist, you assume that we are all transgendered females, and not gay. Then you claim we are all lonely, though you have never met any of us, or our families.

Then, you claim that AIDS is a plague from God, one that indiscriminately kills men, women, and children, decimating entire African populations for His glory, just to get at a few people who are gay, that don't live in Africa.

And you think this is logical?

The entire US of A

#43273 Oct 25, 2013
Scott wrote:
Analy
Inflicted
Death
Sentance
A.I.D.S
Most gay folks don't engage in it, but for those that do, as well as the majority of straight people who have tried it - protection is always recommended.
This And That

Livermore, CA

#43274 Oct 25, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to remind us of what you do! LOL,You reek of phony KKKristian hate towards your fellow man! Now I'll let you get back to condemning innocent people who happen to have a terrible disease,AID's! Thanks for letting us know that your god condemns the innocent heterosexual women and children! You're a real upstanding guy! Perhaps an exorcisim would drive the demon from your soul? LOLOLOL
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43275 Oct 25, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
This post doesn't make sense.
Fist, you assume that we are all transgendered females, and not gay. Then you claim we are all lonely, though you have never met any of us, or our families.
Then, you claim that AIDS is a plague from God, one that indiscriminately kills men, women, and children, decimating entire African populations for His glory, just to get at a few people who are gay, that don't live in Africa.
And you think this is logical?
Read it again! When your not high.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43276 Oct 25, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
So, "conservatives" on these forums don't spew hate? They don't have an agenda that is based on marginalizing others?
You haven't been reading the posts, have you?
The ones that do aren't really conservatives, they are liberals in disguise trying to make my people look bad.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43277 Oct 25, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Most gay folks don't engage in it, but for those that do, as well as the majority of straight people who have tried it - protection is always recommended.
What! That doesn't even make sense.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43278 Oct 25, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to remind us of what you do! LOL,You reek of phony KKKristian hate towards your fellow man! Now I'll let you get back to condemning innocent people who happen to have a terrible disease,AID's! Thanks for letting us know that your god condemns the innocent heterosexual women and children! You're a real upstanding guy! Perhaps an exorcisim would drive the demon from your soul? LOLOLOL
I hate no one, I condemn no one, that's not my job. There is no such thing as innocent people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
This And That

Livermore, CA

#43279 Oct 25, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey great ignorant one,34% of straight couples partake in anal sex! So once again it is you who is the one who makes NO sense what so ever! As Quest stated,use protection for not only anal sex but all sex!
Here ya go you hating,phoney Christian,hetero's and anal sex!

nymag.com/nightlife/mating/25988/

Also.......

http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexinformation/...
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#43280 Oct 25, 2013
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey great ignorant one,34% of straight couples partake in anal sex! So once again it is you who is the one who makes NO sense what so ever! As Quest stated,use protection for not only anal sex but all sex!
Also.......
Don't need to read any of your liberal Agenda. Like I said before, you are the hater not me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
This And That

Livermore, CA

#43281 Oct 25, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need to read any of your liberal Agenda. Like I said before, you are the hater not me.
I hate no man or women,I don't even hate you! What I hate is a loser like yourself who uses his religion to hide behind to propagate his obvious hatred against his fellow man and women! Your posts speak volumes and show my statements to be true! I follow our Constitution which is the ultimate law of this great nation and not your bible hate boy! Thanks for continuing to show us all what a delusional fool you are! Keep up the Good/bad work!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CDC

Waterloo, IL

#43282 Oct 25, 2013
If 34% of people are killing other people it does not make it OK.
You now have earned a FAIL in logic.
NEXT
This And That wrote:
<quoted text>
Also.......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
This And That

Livermore, CA

#43283 Oct 25, 2013
CDC wrote:
NEXT
<quoted text>
The logic of it is that anal sex is a fact of life and that is all I'm stating! The real facts are it's none of my business nor is it any of your business what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own bedrooms! That is unless you like to watch? Are you a voyeur who likes to watch? LOL,If not how about you mind your own business and stop worrying what 2 people do,again in the privacy of their own home,none of your business Mr. village idiot! So it seems it is use who once again fails the test of logic!

The entire US of A

#43284 Oct 25, 2013
CDC wrote:
NEXT
<quoted text>
You compare straight and gay people engaging in anal sex with murder? And you don't see that as a fail in logic?

Unprotected sex has always been dangerous. The form it takes is not important.

The entire US of A

#43285 Oct 25, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it again! When your not high.
You still seem confused.

The entire US of A

#43286 Oct 25, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
It's rather simple. Just read a bit more slowly.

The entire US of A

#43287 Oct 25, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Define the "liberal agenda".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doctor Loses License After Having Sex with Patient (Feb '13) Sun billkafin_555 27
Democrat Party Boss Joe Berrios Abuses Power to... Sat AngryGOPer 1
Ray Bernero Fri dfg 4
American News Post Investigate McCambell Oct 16 Cameras Scam 6
R.McScambell ,Sean Sullivan, Serpico Oct 15 the Elmwood Autho... 5
"Plumber Rapist" Fights For Freedom (Sep '08) Oct 14 A Man 9
Mondelez International to build biscuit plant i... Oct 13 MOMIN ANSARI 1
Wilmette Dating
Find my Match

Wilmette Jobs

Wilmette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wilmette News, Events & Info