Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,306

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
really

AOL

#36249 Dec 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you questioning me when the first poster slandered Christians?
Just curious about your bigoted concern...
Smile.
You are the one who stated he was an athiest, I want your source, not your ignorant bigotry.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#36250 Dec 15, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say Christians do not commit horrible crimes? You have to know that is not true!
From a post on the previous page;

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text> "...of course there are examples of those who violate Christian beliefs in the name of Christianity."

Again, why the one sided indignation?

:-)

Location hidden

#36251 Dec 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
really wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who stated he was an athiest, I want your source, not your ignorant bigotry.
It seems you are a johnny come lately... and skipped a certain slander for a maybe slander. That sounds like certain bigotry...

Why? It's okay to lie about Christians, but not about atheists?

Are you sure you want to bet Adam was not an atheist?

Inquiring minds want to know.

really

AOL

#36252 Dec 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, why the one sided indignation?
Why the blatant lie?

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#36253 Dec 15, 2012
the fact king wrote:
Jesus is coming back to kick your butts get right with God now before its to late sinners your evil living in sin its Adam and Eve get that through your sick heads it could be your last chance so when your in hell you can rememeber we tried to tell you so this message brought to by the coles county chapter of get the gays out
Do you belong to some small religious sect that opposes spelling, grammar and punctuation?
really

AOL

#36254 Dec 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the world yesterday did a Christian kill 26 innocent women and children like an atheist did?
Yesterday in all of those cases, millions of Christians sacrificed, gave, prayed and served those very situations.
Just simple reality.
You have a clear pattern of ignorant bigotry.
<quoted text>
Also millions of Buddhists, Jews, Muslims, Wiccans, Athiests, etc...sacrificed, gave, served, helped, some prayed in those very situations. It is what decent human beings do! Just simple reality...You have a clear pattern of ignorant bigotry!

"Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does"!
really

AOL

#36255 Dec 15, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
<quoted text>
It seems you are a johnny come lately... and skipped a certain slander for a maybe slander. That sounds like certain bigotry...
No it isn't ok to lie about anyone, so why did you? I saw no lie by the other poster, are you telling me the Crusades and other things posted by that person never happened? You are lying again! I thought you only dealt in reality...

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#36256 Dec 15, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't ok to lie about anyone, so why did you? I saw no lie by the other poster, are you telling me the Crusades and other things posted by that person never happened? You are lying again! I thought you only dealt in reality...
Lying is Kimare's reality.

Location hidden

#36257 Dec 16, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Also millions of Buddhists, Jews, Muslims, Wiccans, Athiests, etc...sacrificed, gave, served, helped, some prayed in those very situations. It is what decent human beings do! Just simple reality...You have a clear pattern of ignorant bigotry!
"Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does"!
There is no question that our belief system dramatically influences our behavior (hence my statement that Adam Lanza was an atheist).

Let me give you an example;

The only group of people fighting for an end to slavery were Christians in England and America. There were no other groups speaking out.

You many not realize it, but there is actually more slavery occurring right now, than back then. Only we call it human trafficking now. Look it up.

If you look at each type of situation (sex, labor, etc), you will find Christian organizations on the front line. We have a Christian organization in my small community dealing with under-aged girls and boys being used at truck stops.

You will find NONE of the groups you listed there. In fact, they will be on the other side, participating in the abuse.

You are a ignorant bigot, that is why you refuse to answer my questions and make the kind of false assertions you do.

Bazinga!

Location hidden

#36258 Dec 16, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for picking one of the distortions that Mahtz threw out.

This is also a perfect example of atheistic lies and gay twirl talking points that others like you pick up without checking the validity of.

The history of the Mediterranean basin was that prior to Islam, that area was the birthplace of both the Jewish and Christian faiths. Guess how it changed to Islamic? Hint; look at what is happening to the Coptic Christians in Egypt (now 10%, once 90% of the population).

Here is a brief overview of the subsequent purpose of the Crusades;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

If those and other prior battles had not occurred, Europe would be Islamic already.

You are singular proof of the idiotic arrogant ignorance of today's youth. No wonder ObamaNation was re-elected!

Smile.

Location hidden

#36259 Dec 16, 2012
http://theconversation.edu.au/new-ideas-about...

New Ideas About the Evolution of Homosexuality
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#36260 Dec 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no question that our belief system dramatically influences our behavior (hence my statement that Adam Lanza was an atheist).
The only group of people fighting for an end to slavery were Christians in England and America. There were no other groups speaking out.
Oh puh-leez. Why would you write something so easily refuted?

The only people fighting to KEEP slavery were christians.
really

AOL

#36261 Dec 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You many not realize it, but there is actually more slavery occurring right now, than back then. Only we call it human trafficking now. Look it up.
If you look at each type of situation (sex, labor, etc), you will find Christian organizations on the front line. We have a Christian organization in my small community dealing with under-aged girls and boys being used at truck stops.
You will find NONE of the groups you listed there. In fact, they will be on the other side, participating in the abuse.
You are a ignorant bigot, that is why you refuse to answer my questions and make the kind of false assertions you do.
Bazinga!
You asked me no questions, not of any substance anyway...I made no false assertions - You did! You told a blatant lie and then tried to excuse it by whining about what another poster said about Christians. There is no excuse for a lie! I read back, nothing that poster said was untrue, it all happened.

So your small little church group helps stop human trafficking at a truck stop? Good for you! What about all the human trafficking that goes on in the name of God? Is that ok with you? You actually think Christians are the only good people in this world? Your beliefs have not made you a better person, they made you an ignorant bigot! I don't think that is what your God intended!
really

AOL

#36262 Dec 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are singular proof of the idiotic arrogant ignorance of today's youth. No wonder ObamaNation was re-elected!
Smile.
You sure know how to charm a lady - I am 53 years old.

Thank you
mahz

East Saint Louis, IL

#36263 Dec 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
<quoted text>
Yes, it is perfectly acceptable for Atheists to lie about Christians. They have no religious beliefs saying that lying is a sin.

It is not OK for Christians to lie about atheists because they are forsaking their religion when they do so. Kind of like you have done repeatedly throughout this thread.

This is grade school level logic. You aren't too smart.
Uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#36264 Dec 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
http://theconversation.edu.au/ new-ideas-about-the-evolution- of-homosexuality-11276
Since your posting this on all the threads I'll re post my reply since you don't deem to answer. Interesting read...IF it is determined by 'epi-marks' that still makes 'born this way' valid. Unfortunately some will try to 'change' the fetus in the womb or abort altogether with information..sad, wrong and a very slippery slope. I don't understand how a person with your given condition, just even reading this information, could be so callus and bigoted. If you're as intelligent as you say you are, I would have thought you would show more sympathy and understanding.....Oh well.
Uve

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#36265 Dec 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for picking one of the distortions that Mahtz threw out.
This is also a perfect example of atheistic lies and gay twirl talking points that others like you pick up without checking the validity of.
The history of the Mediterranean basin was that prior to Islam, that area was the birthplace of both the Jewish and Christian faiths. Guess how it changed to Islamic? Hint; look at what is happening to the Coptic Christians in Egypt (now 10%, once 90% of the population).
Here is a brief overview of the subsequent purpose of the Crusades;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades
If those and other prior battles had not occurred, Europe would be Islamic already.
Smile.
So in other words you'd like a repeat of this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inquisition

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#36266 Dec 16, 2012
KiMare wrote:
http://theconversation.edu.au/ new-ideas-about-the-evolution- of-homosexuality-11276
Congrats (again). You've found something on which to hang your hat. Still, it's all theories and ideas. Get back to us when you've got something a bit more concrete.

Location hidden

#36267 Dec 16, 2012
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
Since your posting this on all the threads I'll re post my reply since you don't deem to answer. Interesting read...IF it is determined by 'epi-marks' that still makes 'born this way' valid. Unfortunately some will try to 'change' the fetus in the womb or abort altogether with information..sad, wrong and a very slippery slope. I don't understand how a person with your given condition, just even reading this information, could be so callus and bigoted. If you're as intelligent as you say you are, I would have thought you would show more sympathy and understanding.....Oh well.
-I have never disputed the 'born this way' issue. However, as I have been trying to warn homosexuals, it will settle on a genetic defect. These were epi-marks that were mistakenly left on.

-I also warned that the result will be selective breeding. You are absolutely right it is a slippery slope, hence my aghast at deliberately birthing a child without a parent/gender. I also noted that the only people not choosing to define their child will probably be Christians.

-You and the article strike at the core of my position. The author of the article cynically noted questions about evolution and homosexuality.

What he and you fail to understand is that people resent being forced to accept things they sense are not accurate or true. The author goes on to say homosexuality IS a violation of evolution and indirectly noting the cause is a defect, "Most epi-marks get erased before the recipe is copied and handed down to an individualís offspring. But that isnít always the case. Sometimes there are good adaptive reasons why offspring inherit epi-marks from a parent. And sometimes, like Harry Potter inheriting the Half-Blood Princeís potions book, they receive annotated instructions that were not intended for them."

The time is quickly coming when that truth will have to be undeniably faced. You denigrate me because I simply warn you about a coming backlash.

This article discretely confirms EVERYTHING I have been saying bluntly. So discretely, that I was notified of the article by a gay on this site! Even you still do not understand the full implications.

Because I am a monster mutation, I was 'forced' to face my denial. I am now a 'grateful mutant' in a 12 step metaphor. I found it radically changed responses by 'normal' people. The greatest resentment comes from those in denial such as you.

Frankly, you don't need sympathy and understanding for denial, you need it for the truth this article is touching on. That's exactly where my sympathy and understanding waits.

Location hidden

#36268 Dec 16, 2012
Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
So in other words you'd like a repeat of this?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inquisition
1. I expose the fallacy of how the Crusades are pictured, so you shift the subject? Silly obvious.

2. As I have noted twice before, there are incidents done in the name of Christianity that violate it's principles.

3. How in hell (pun intended) do I indicate a desire to repeat the Inquisition? What a idiotic but slanderous charge! How it exposes once again the deficit of substance your position has.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
River Grove Library (Feb '11) 5 hr Margaret 42
What about the loss of Elliott's Dairy? (Mar '10) Dec 22 Levon 51
McCampbell known throughout West Cook region (Jul '10) Dec 20 Testalie 33
McScambell in Jail? Dec 19 Testalie 11
Elmwood Park inspector charged with felony misc... (Jun '11) Dec 15 Three years later 13
Weekend picks: Second City fills the suburbs wi... Dec 5 cory 3
How a Lost Dog from Wilmette Helped Another Fin... Nov '14 AnitaSwiss 1
Wilmette Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wilmette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wilmette News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wilmette

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News