Joe from Wilmette

Lake Zurich, IL

#1 Dec 14, 2010
It's a shame that the new owner has lost the people that made this small company great. Cheap labor equals poor results.

Shame on him. They now use non-union labor and it shows!
Boycott Unions

Harwood Heights, IL

#2 Dec 16, 2010
And, thanks in large part to unions, American jobs are being shipped overseas. Being in a union doesn't guarantee that they'll work harder. Just get paid more, assuming they're not on strike.
Chuck

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 25, 2011
The team of installers and other tradesmen used by Kitchen Classics is made up of professionals that have worked for Kitchen Classics for 10-20 years. Your comment about a change from a union workforce is incorrect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min KiMare 49,843
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 7 hr Blwlgo 1,928
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 8 hr Weneedchange 154
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 18 hr LieutenantGov 4,030
Old Evanston (Aug '09) Wed bmkitt 11
Close Down the Harwood Heights Aldi (Jul '12) Sep 15 hihi 20
G7 is the Best Harwood Heights Electronics Repair (Oct '13) Sep 6 Veronica Langley 6
•••
•••
•••

Wilmette Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Wilmette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wilmette News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wilmette