Victim in Tuesday's Skokie Shooting i...

Victim in Tuesday's Skokie Shooting is Identified

There are 1 comment on the story from Jul 23, 2014, titled Victim in Tuesday's Skokie Shooting is Identified. In it, reports that:

Authorities have identified the victim in Tuesday's broad daylight shooting on McCormick Boulevard as 23-year-old Antoine Sanders, of the 7000 block of South Paulina Street in Chicago, according to TribLocal.

Join the discussion below, or

bensleys thoughts

Nashua, NH

#1 Jul 23, 2014
Antoine he didn't have to travel all the way up to Skokie to be killed. He could just stayed on the south side and he would have caught one of the many stray bullet flying around da hood fired by them goofy n word people with unregistered unlicensed guns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old Evanston (Aug '09) Mar 16 DBrey 21
Northbrook Montessori school Mar 15 Aka 1
News Walgreen must face lawsuit over U.S. generic dr... Mar 15 WHATRU 9
how many "bad apples" are in the bushel in Nile... (Mar '09) Mar 10 False Impressions 87
News American Escrow: Illinois attorney general prob... (Mar '09) Mar 10 somethings never ... 329
News Endorsement: Fairley for Democratic nomination ... Mar 8 Correct 1
News Deerfield to consider village ban on assault we... Mar 3 Say What 5

Wilmette Jobs

Personal Finance

Wilmette Mortgages