Review: Rhythm & Beyond School of Mus...

Review: Rhythm & Beyond School of Music, Dance, and Art

Posted in the Wilmette Forum

Mila

Morton Grove, IL

#1 Feb 6, 2014
The school is state of the art facility with a great teachers and convenient location. The beauty of the this school that it has all need at once. If you bring your kids for a dance you may spend time for yourself for adult zumba or belly dance while waiting. Classes for kids are in a size of 4-6 so teacher can bring attention to every child with. The teachers are highly qualified for every dance, music or art classes.
Alisa

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 27, 2014
Rhythm & Beyond School Of Music, Dance, And Art in Niles is hands down one of the best schools of its kind in the suburbs. My kids absolutely love coming here every week for dance and art classes and their friends take dance and music classes as well. Great teachers who actually care about their students and love what they do. State of the art facilities, very clean and always kept that way. Both Mila and Larisa (owners) are wonderful people who care deeply about their students and teachers and the school.

In additional to various classes they offer for children, adults can also participate and take some Zumba or Belly Dance classes too.

I highly recommend this school for any parents looking to place their kids into great after school programs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
River Grove Library (Feb '11) Feb 12 margaret 66
News Community rallies around beaten South Elgin boy Feb 8 skarbie5 1
News SWAT team called out after 'butt dialing' incident (Jan '11) Feb 1 Such Loud Pharts 7
News Travelers being held at Oa Hare due to executiv... Jan 30 Elio 7
News Politicians across US in trouble for social med... Jan 26 Frogface Kate 15
News Swift discipline for social media posts mocking... Jan 25 PoliciaFederal 3
Old Evanston (Aug '09) Jan '17 Dre 16

Wilmette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmette Mortgages