Review: Rhythm & Beyond School of Music, Dance, and Art

Posted in the Wilmette Forum

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 27, 2014
Mila

Morton Grove, IL

#1 Feb 6, 2014
The school is state of the art facility with a great teachers and convenient location. The beauty of the this school that it has all need at once. If you bring your kids for a dance you may spend time for yourself for adult zumba or belly dance while waiting. Classes for kids are in a size of 4-6 so teacher can bring attention to every child with. The teachers are highly qualified for every dance, music or art classes.
Alisa

Chicago, IL

#2 Feb 27, 2014
Rhythm & Beyond School Of Music, Dance, And Art in Niles is hands down one of the best schools of its kind in the suburbs. My kids absolutely love coming here every week for dance and art classes and their friends take dance and music classes as well. Great teachers who actually care about their students and love what they do. State of the art facilities, very clean and always kept that way. Both Mila and Larisa (owners) are wonderful people who care deeply about their students and teachers and the school.

In additional to various classes they offer for children, adults can also participate and take some Zumba or Belly Dance classes too.

I highly recommend this school for any parents looking to place their kids into great after school programs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min BoDidHe 49,477
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 14 hr newpoly 1,903
Szeszol named River Grove Library trustee (Mar '10) Aug 25 Sandy 838
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Aug 24 Mr Ridgway 3,922
Review: Charles Sheridan And Sons Aug 22 Low-end 2
sex offenders in river grove Aug 22 Low-end 2
Walmart Seeks Northbrook Location (Dec '12) Aug 20 Lake County Citizen 2
•••
•••
•••

Wilmette Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wilmette People Search