durka

Saint Peters, MO

#5370 Apr 19, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate/Obam a was a menace/Obama Suks/Media Matters/Huffington/Repub Puke/Really Ignorant/Carl/Dumbocrats/Harry Reid/Rod Blagojevich/Democrap Puke/Dr Phill/Regan was a Genius/Obama is a Homo/WTF/Beavers Democratic/DCPS Union/Democrats
You still never answered the questions from last time ...
How about we talk about your obsession with bringing up "gays" in so many of your posts? Or your cutting and pasting after complaining about others doing it? Or your inability to use proper punctuation? Or about your "expertise" in the Meth field from both past and present personal experience?
Well you remedial piece of shit?
"Menace", I commandeered your military service photo.....

http://media.photobucket.com/user/Renown0/med... [term]=im%20from%20the%20inter net&filters[primary]=image s&filters[secondary]=video s&sort=1&o=0
durka

Saint Peters, MO

#5371 Apr 19, 2013
fail.
Dr Phill

Romeoville, IL

#5372 Apr 19, 2013
The only question to be answered is when you accept you need help addiction is not an answer to life..
<quoted text>
Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate/Obam a was a menace/Obama Suks/Media Matters/Huffington/Repub Puke/Really Ignorant/Carl/Dumbocrats/Harry Reid/Rod Blagojevich/Democrap Puke/Dr Phill/Regan was a Genius/Obama is a Homo/WTF/Beavers Democratic/DCPS Union/Democrats
You still never answered the questions from last time ...
How about we talk about your obsession with bringing up "gays" in so many of your posts? Or your cutting and pasting after complaining about others doing it? Or your inability to use proper punctuation? Or about your "expertise" in the Meth field from both past and present personal experience?
Gunner

Winfield, IL

#5373 Apr 19, 2013
[QUE who="Reagan was a MENACE"]<quoted text>
Nope ... that one above didn't make any sense either!
Maybe the third time is a charm for you?
You might want to learn proper English and punctuation (like where to put a period) before you start telling people how to live on these threads.
"Bleeding heart Libs" like me just love tearing you up after the rampant remediality you displayed in your previous two posts. Lmao what a lonely pathetic life you live. We aren't writing a novel here and certainly didnt expect to be graded. Lol at least the majority of Americans called the senators because the s649 surely didn't get anywhere this time. Have a happy life. Lmao. Loser LIB. HAHAHA
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5374 Apr 19, 2013
durka wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he needs to be committed. Or, he just needs a good a$$ whipping.
More physical "internet" threats, dupa?

You cowards have been threatening me for over 10 years now and the most you've ever done is see me waiting out in the open and keep driving right on by.

Let me know if you want to be the one to try and "whip my a$$".

CUZ I'M ALL FOR IT!

I'll even make it as simple as possible for you - I'll give you the place and you give me the date and time.

Deal?

I'll just calmly stand there and let you take the first swing. And then?

I love this next part here ...

I get to legally claim self defense and go through you like prune juice! I 100% guarantee you that you'll NEVER be that unhappy again.

Whad'ya say? You still up for it?

Or would you rather just show up and prove that you're more educated than me?

Or maybe stay behind that computer and answer those 14 questions in posts 350 and 351?

Or stay behind the computer, not answer any of those questions and be the loudmouth wuss you are in real life too?

Look at all those options you have!

Pick one!

From personal experience with your kind, the smart money is on the last one there.

We'll see if I'm right with your next post ...
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5375 Apr 19, 2013
Gunner wrote:
[QUE who="Reagan was a MENACE"]<quoted text>
Nope ... that one above didn't make any sense either!
Maybe the third time is a charm for you?
You might want to learn proper English and punctuation (like where to put a period) before you start telling people how to live on these threads.
"Bleeding heart Libs" like me just love tearing you up after the rampant remediality you displayed in your previous two posts. Lmao what a lonely pathetic life you live. We aren't writing a novel here and certainly didnt expect to be graded. Lol at least the majority of Americans called the senators because the s649 surely didn't get anywhere this time. Have a happy life. Lmao. Loser LIB. HAHAHA
This "loser" lib helped reelect a Democrat over your guy who was supposedly "surging in the polls" to a "landslide" victory and helped kick more of you guys out of the Senate and more of you guys out of the House too.

You? You're over here CRYING about Dems and your guns.

Get the difference "loser"?

And the word "didnt" should be spelled "didn't".

So I guess the 3rd time isn't (notice the apostrophe there) a charm for you after all?

Maybe the 4th time will be!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5376 Apr 19, 2013
Dr Phill wrote:
The only question to be answered is when you accept you need help addiction is not an answer to life..<quoted text>

Nope, you still haven't answered those questions from last time ...

Well?

Yes or no?
Gunner

Chicago, IL

#5377 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
This "loser" lib helped reelect a Democrat over your guy who was supposedly "surging in the polls" to a "landslide" victory and helped kick more of you guys out of the Senate and more of you guys out of the House too.
You? You're over here CRYING about Dems and your guns.
Get the difference "loser"?
And the word "didnt" should be spelled "didn't".
So I guess the 3rd time isn't (notice the apostrophe there) a charm for you after all?
Maybe the 4th time will be!
lmao it looks like proper writing is most important to you than defending your family or yourself. When some bad guy is kicking in your door make sure you call 911 and ask that bad guy to please not hurt you while you wait for the cops to come. You realy are a cowardly person. I don't have a problem with your choice of not having a gun or type of gun but don't tell mecwhatvi need to have let me still have that choice. Try to get past the imperfections of the spelling but if it realy bothers you go see your therapist. Lol
funnystuff

Waterloo, IL

#5380 Apr 20, 2013
These guys like gunner are such rubes. The NRA has played them like chumps to boost their membership. The gun lobby has made millions from firearm sales to paranoid sky is falling government is taking the gun types like gunner. It's all about marketing, votes, and power. The government isn't going to take my guns. They are just trying to get the votes of those that want restrictions. Let them ban the 30 round clips and be done with it. It's called compromise. Not government taking guns. What a bunch of dummies.
Truth 101

Miami, FL

#5381 Apr 20, 2013
Why would Obama thank Putin? Yeah, thanks for sending your scum here to kill our citezen! This is total weakness! A sign of submission! Do you think Putin apologized for his death squad that killed 3 Americans and maimed 175 more? Obama is a wimp that Putin is eating up!
Truth 101

Miami, FL

#5382 Apr 20, 2013
But Obama does have purple lips and for some reason looks like erkel! Why would he thank Putin? Did Putin know where his offenders were? Did his police catch them? Did Putin even give any information help? Seriously, why would Obama thank him? Weakness!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5383 Apr 20, 2013
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>lmao it looks like proper writing is most important to you than defending your family or yourself. When some bad guy is kicking in your door make sure you call 911 and ask that bad guy to please not hurt you while you wait for the cops to come. You realy are a cowardly person. I don't have a problem with your choice of not having a gun or type of gun but don't tell mecwhatvi need to have let me still have that choice. Try to get past the imperfections of the spelling but if it realy bothers you go see your therapist. Lol
"Realy" is not correct. And "don't tell mecwhatvi need to have let me still have that choice."?

I have no idea what the hell that's supposed to be!

But if you think I'm a "cowardly person" (when you're the one who needs a to hide behind a weapon) then try "kicking in my door" sometime tough guy.

See, I've been trained to use my hands and my feet. So unlike a pathetic wuss like yourself who needs a gun?

I don't.

Let's see if the 5th time's a charm ...
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5384 Apr 20, 2013
Truth 101 wrote:
But Obama does have purple lips and for some reason looks like erkel! Why would he thank Putin? Did Putin know where his offenders were? Did his police catch them? Did Putin even give any information help? Seriously, why would Obama thank him? Weakness!
Hey ShitForBrains?

Speaking of "weakness" you racist coward ...

Still no offer to show up and back up that "guarantee" you made over a year ago? And still no answers to those those 14 questions yet?

What's the hold up, bitch? No education? No balls?

Or is it both?

If you finished voting down those posts and had enough time to respond with two more rambling responses of non-answers ... why not post some answers?

IT'S STILL YOUR TURN!

Do you need those 7 questions again? Is over 50 days not enough time to formulate a response to them, bitch?

I'll ask those same questions again:

1) Did Dubya and Ronnie miss the call, bitch?

3,000 + 241 + 189 = X

X - 4 = Y

2) What's the total for X there ... the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN presidents that YOU voted for?

3) And what's Y ... the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS presidents that YOU voted for?

You still can't you add or subtract ... yet you "guarantee" you're more educated than me, bitch?

4) If you teapukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during the 2012 fiscal year under which Benghazi happened?

You wanted to talk BENGHAZI ... isn't that right, bitch?

5) And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too?

6) Can you tell us why did a repuke admitted he "Absolutely" Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security in the following video?
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/ ...

7) Why did you conservative repukes REPEATEDLY give Obama less than what he asked for? Were you being "conservative" with embassy security?

And you didn't answer the questions on Menendez either. Is over 40 days not enough time to formulate a response to them, bitch?

Here ... I'll post those again for you:

8) Did the Daily Caller (like the rest of the conservative media) get it's info from BLOGS again and end up with more egg on it's face?

9) Is that why Daily Caller editor Tucker Carlson is not responding to phone calls and e-mails requesting comment now, bitch?

Any idea?

10) What happened to the latest manufactured and discredited smear campaign from the Right aimed at a Democrat?

11) Was the conservative media "conservative" with it's fact checking again, bitch?

12) Were Rupert Murdoch and his son not available to help hack some phones to get more reliable info on this one?

And now we have two more questions on the "no immediate debt crisis" either. So I'll post them for you too:

13) Why did Boehner admit on ABC's "This Week" that "we do not have an immediate debt crisis." after he lied his ass off insisting we did for years now?

14) And why did Paul Ryan admit pretty much the same thing on CBS's "Face the Nation" after he LIED and told us we were facng a debt crisis, bitch?

The only thing more "priceless" than you not answering questions (again) on a topic that YOU insist on talking about (again) is you trying to out-insult me (again) and losing (again), then trying to change the subject (again), and then refusing to show up and back up that education "guarantee" of yours (again) well over a year after having made it.

THAT'S 14 QUESTIONS THAT REQUIRE 14 ANSWERS THERE!

Feel free to commence spinning again, bitch!
Gunner

Winfield, IL

#5385 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
"Realy" is not correct. And "don't tell mecwhatvi need to have let me still have that choice."?
I have no idea what the hell that's supposed to be!
But if you think I'm a "cowardly person" (when you're the one who needs a to hide behind a weapon) then try "kicking in my door" sometime tough guy.
See, I've been trained to use my hands and my feet. So unlike a pathetic wuss like yourself who needs a gun?
I don't.
Let's see if the 5th time's a charm ...
you are a fool. Trained to use your hands. Haha have a great life loser!
durka

Saint Peters, MO

#5386 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
More physical "internet" threats, dupa?
You cowards have been threatening me for over 10 years now and the most you've ever done is see me waiting out in the open and keep driving right on by.
Let me know if you want to be the one to try and "whip my a$$".
CUZ I'M ALL FOR IT!
I'll even make it as simple as possible for you - I'll give you the place and you give me the date and time.
Deal?
I'll just calmly stand there and let you take the first swing. And then?
I love this next part here ...
I get to legally claim self defense and go through you like prune juice! I 100% guarantee you that you'll NEVER be that unhappy again.
Whad'ya say? You still up for it?
Or would you rather just show up and prove that you're more educated than me?
Or maybe stay behind that computer and answer those 14 questions in posts 350 and 351?
Or stay behind the computer, not answer any of those questions and be the loudmouth wuss you are in real life too?
Look at all those options you have!
Pick one!
From personal experience with your kind, the smart money is on the last one there.
We'll see if I'm right with your next post ...
Oh, an internet tough guy huh? I bet your just billy bad a$$. Just a modern day Rambo. You can whip the world right? I can tell you have eaten a lot of knuckles in your day with a mouth like yours. Probably have a retainer set of falsies.
Truth 101

United States

#5387 Apr 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey ShitForBrains?
Still no offer to show up and back up that "guarantee" you made over a year ago? And still no answers to those those 14 questions yet?
Or is it both?
If you finished voting down those posts and had enough time to respond with two more rambling responses of non-answers ... why not post some answers?
IT'S STILL YOUR TURN!
Do you need those 7 questions again? Is over 50 days not enough time to formulate a response to them, bitch?
3,000 + 241 + 189 = X
X - 4 = Y
2) What's the total for X there ... the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN presidents that YOU voted for?
3) And what's Y ... the difference between the number of Americans killed under Obama in terrorist attacks and the number of Americans killed under terrorist attacks under CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICANS presidents that YOU voted for?
You still can't you add or subtract ... yet you "guarantee" you're more educated than me, bitch?
4) If you teapukes cared so much about these 4 lost lives you incessantly sob over, why did you not give Obama at least the amount of money he requested OR MORE during the 2012 fiscal year under which Benghazi happened?
5) And why did you teapukes do the same damn thing AGAIN with the 2013 Fiscal Year budget too?
6) Can you tell us why did a repuke admitted he "Absolutely" Voted To Cut Funding For Embassy Security in the following video?
7) Why did you conservative repukes REPEATEDLY give Obama less than what he asked for? Were you being "conservative" with embassy security?
And you didn't answer the questions on Menendez either. Is over 40 days not enough time to formulate a response to them, bitch?
8) Did the Daily Caller (like the rest of the conservative media) get it's info from BLOGS again and end up with more egg on it's face?
9) Is that why Daily Caller editor Tucker Carlson is not responding to phone calls and e-mails requesting comment now, bitch?
Any idea?
10) What happened to the latest manufactured and discredited smear campaign from the Right aimed at a Democrat?
11) Was the conservative media "conservative" with it's fact checking again, bitch?
12) Were Rupert Murdoch and his son not available to help hack some phones to get more reliable info on this one?
And now we have two more questions on the "no immediate debt crisis" either. So I'll post them for you too:
13) Why did Boehner admit on ABC's "This Week" that "we do not have an immediate debt crisis." after he lied his ass off insisting we did for years now?
14) And why did Paul Ryan admit pretty much the same thing on CBS's "Face the Nation" after he LIED and told us we were facng a debt crisis, bitch?
The only thing more "priceless" than you not answering questions (again) on a topic that YOU insist on talking about (again) is you trying to out-insult me (again) and losing (again), then trying to change the subject (again), and then refusing to show up and back up that education "guarantee" of yours (again) well over a year after having made it.
During your tissy, bitch fit, you failed to say why Obama thanked Putin. Are you stupid? Did you not understand the question? Really, why did he thank Putin? Come on, crack head! Tell us why purple lips thanked a tyrant like Putin! Weakness!
tammy

Romeoville, IL

#5388 Apr 20, 2013
i think bozo would do better than all of these clowns
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5389 Apr 20, 2013
durka wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, an internet tough guy huh? I bet your just billy bad a$$. Just a modern day Rambo. You can whip the world right? I can tell you have eaten a lot of knuckles in your day with a mouth like yours. Probably have a retainer set of falsies.
So you're NOT gonna "kick my a$$" now? Or prove that you're more educated than me?

Yep ... you chose the last option - just like I said you would!

Just like all the rest of you guys who try to debate me and lose, then try to out-insult me and lose, and then want to "kick my a$$".

You never want to do it bad enough to actually SHOW UP.

Now since you already got outed in front of everyone on here as a typical conservative coward who won't E-V-E-R do a damn thing except issue internet threats behind that monitor (I told you I knew your type!), how about you answer those 14 questions?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5390 Apr 20, 2013
Truth 101 wrote:
<quoted text> During your tissy, bitch fit, you failed to say why Obama thanked Putin. Are you stupid? Did you not understand the question? Really, why did he thank Putin? Come on, crack head! Tell us why purple lips thanked a tyrant like Putin! Weakness!
Hey ShitForBrains?

Or is it both?

IT'S STILL YOUR TURN!

3,000 + 241 + 189 = X

X - 4 = Y

Any idea?

Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5391 Apr 20, 2013
Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>you are a fool. Trained to use your hands. Haha have a great life loser!
Nope, "you are a fool" is not correct. The first letter in a sentence always gets capitalized and "Trained to use your hands" is a sentence fragment.

That's 5 tries so far and you still can't get it right. Something tells me you're home-schooled trailer trash with more bullets than IQ points and more guns to your name than teeth in your head.

But don't worry - I'll give you another chance to embarrass yourself again.

Let's see if the 6th time's a charm ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McScambells Blog Sucks! 3 hr poet 4
R.McScambell ,Sean Sullivan, Serpico 17 hr the Red Light Scam 6
American News Post Investigate McCambell 17 hr Schiller Park Blo... 7
Thillens faced DUI, property destruction charges 20 hr MIKETOUHY 1
Doctor Loses License After Having Sex with Patient (Feb '13) Sun billkafin_555 27
Democrat Party Boss Joe Berrios Abuses Power to... Oct 18 AngryGOPer 1
Ray Bernero Oct 17 dfg 4
Wilmette Dating
Find my Match

Wilmette Jobs

Wilmette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wilmette News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wilmette

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]