Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

truth is wrote:
<quoted text>you nailed it right on.
Truth 101 and his buddies on here, are what is killing the republican party.
Lets see how fast they judge this!!!!
They love doing that.
Why do I get the feeling that you are a lot like Abe Simpson? Your old, cranky and have fits of elation. It's nice to see but pace yourself. Don't make a "squishy" in your underpants! Have a nice day!
Obama Suks

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

"these were" you have to be kidding do you even have a GED
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't ask you about your taxes you sniveling coward. I just love it when you run from my questions and then tell us how educated you are!
Obviously these were yet ANOTHER set of questions you don't want to answer.
That's NINE cut and runs ... one more and I'm gonna jack this up a notch.
You like numbers all of a sudden, right? So why don't you like THAT number? Is it too inconvenient a number for you to address for us? Don't worry, I've got lots more of them for ya later!
Well, it sure looks like I beat your 1000-plus days BULLSHIT statistic there didn't I? And with an easily proven fact no less!
See how that works in the world OUTSIDE of the Faux Noise TV tube?
Let me step you through this ... ready?
Hannity is a loudmouth conservative, right?
You're a loudmouth conservative, right?
He's a loudmouth conservative HERO of yours, right?
Aren't you conservatives all about "personal responsibility"?
So why won't you tell us: 1) Why he LIED or 2) when he'll take personal responsibility" for what he agreed to do for charity?
Saying he's an "entertainer" does not absolve him of any "personal responsibility" for following up on what he said he'd do.
Now I'll ask the questions again ....
It has now been 1368 days since your HERO Sean Hannity said he'd undergo waterboarding to prove it's not torture - and do it to raise money for charity.
Why did he lie?
Why did he say he'd do it and then refuse to do so for ONE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY EIGHT straight days?
Why did he promise to do it FOR CHARITY too?
And then still NOT do it?
Isn't it time for the uneducated, gutless lair that is Sean Hannity to (using one of his favorite phrases here) "man up", and either do it or explain why he hasn't?
Below is a video showing Hannity's promise to undergo waterboarding - plus Keith Olbermann's offer to add $1,000 to charity for every SECOND Hannity tolerates the process.
http://www.newshounds.us/sean_hannity_waterbo ...
$1,000? Additional? Per second? That's a lot of money for charity there!
It looks like either Olbermann is a very rich man or he knew Hannity was just a loudmouth punk who would never do what he said he would.
Which is it? The former or the latter?
Or is it both?
Tell us wont you.
ONE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY EIGHT straight days ... and counting ...
Got any explanation for us?
ANY AT ALL?
Gonna "man up" and answer this time?
OK ... Get ready to spin yourself silly yet again.
Three ...
Two ...
One ...
GO!
Obama was a menace

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Shut up you REPUB Pukes I am high on meth now prove me wrong you can't you REPUB PUKES you can't I am always right
<quoted text>
They'd rather post pictures above a post than answer the inconvenient questions in them.
I DEMAND MORE NEGATIVE EVALUATIONS OF MY POSTS!
The more I get the happier it makes me.
Rich Daley

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

It is time to put down the meth pipe and get sober.
<quoted text>
Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate
I'll just re-post what I said way back in #1278 in response to your following drivel in post #1215:
"Illiteracy appears to to be your strong suite let me help over estimated is two words I could go on but it would be pointless your grammar is horrific."
Did you ever figure out that:
1) The word "overesitmated" isn't two words - that it's ONE word you illiterate jackass?
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/overestimate
2) Or that it's strong SUIT ... not strong "suite" you illiterate jackass?
3) Or that your ENTIRE POST is one whole run-on sentence you illiterate jackass?
Well? Did you?
I'm still waiting for an answer here ... since April!
How much more time do you need?
I'd be REALLY embarrassed if I were you! Calling people illiterate when your post is riddled with mistakes? And then trying to call me out on a mistake that it turns out was correct ... because you have the IQ of afterbirth?
OUCH!
And since you never answered those questions there, I'll just KEEP POSTING IT to you ... over and over ... until you answer them you illiterate jackass.
Get the pattern?
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
Like I said, call his show and ask him. Keith Olberman? Is he stlill on TV? I knew he got fired from MSNBC and then fired from the now Al Gore-Jazeera Tv. Hmmmm....both for low ratings and for being CRAZY!
You didn't answer the question about Olbermann you sniveling coward. But I didn't expect you to.

But since you ran from me ten times ... now I'm gonna ask some questions you're REALLY not gonna want to answer.

And guess what? It's the same ones I asked you on this thread two months ago ... that you (SHOCKER!) never answered!

Remember your "I can't wait to vote"?

Isn't that what you ended so many of your posts with?

LOL! Well, it sure doesn't look like it helped much now did it?

Romney = GONE!

Is that why you and the other morons like you "couldn't wait to vote"?

And that's just the beginning. You republicans and tea party idiots got trashed all over.

Only 4 of the 16 Senate candidates endorsed by the Tea Party Express won yesterday. That's 25% for mathematically-challenged repukes like yourself. That's even lower than Dubya's approval rating as he was losing office!

Is that why you morons "couldn't wait to vote"?

Here .. let's review the carnage while it's still nice and painfully fresh for you shall we?

Jessie Jr = RE-ELECTED!

Joe Walsh = GONE!

Who will TOUGH GUY Walsh shout at now that he wont have any constituents to shout down? His ex-wife? His mistress?

But wait! It gets BETTER ... repukes have been shown the door all over the country!

Allen West = GONE!

Todd Akin = GONE!

Richard Mourdock = GONE!

Former Wisconsin Gov. Tommy Thompson = GONE!

Scott Brown = GONE!

Oh ... and Sherrod Brown = re-elected and Alan Grayson = re-hired!

Dems got more congressional votes than repukes did in November ... by about 1.5 million.

Well? IS IT?

How did that policy of obstruction and zero-compromise work out for you guys again? How's that making Obama a one-term president your number 1 priority looking to you now?

Tell us won't you!

How about EPIC FAILURE? Does that do a good enough job of describing it?

Tell me ... what happened to those "skewed" polls you conservative morons talked about?

What happened?

I thought Romney was "surging"?

WHAT HAPPENED?

And I hear Dick Morris was on Hannity and he said there was a "zilch, zone, zip nada," chance of Obama getting reelected?

Did Fox news LIE TO YOU AGAIN?

And how's that nasty civil war going on your Repuke side of the fence? Could you elaborate on that? I hear crybaby Randi Paul is all crabby because Christie called out the NRA for their latest add targeting another Democrat president's kids!

Any answers for us? Any at all?

Since you guys had so much to say the past few months ... how about you "man up" and answer?

Can you tell I'm still lovin' this?

YOU GOTTA KNOW I AM!

And I'll continue to rub your face in this for THE NEXT FOUR YEARS.

I sure can't wait to vote (straight Dem ticket of course) and help do even more damage to you guys next time too!

I think I'm gonna put on Who's Cryin' Now by Journey and continue laughing. But I'll check back later to hammer you again.

The new GOP mascot = the irrelephant.

Start spinning through those angry tears kid!

Comic relief starts in 3, 2, 1 ...

GO!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Obama was a menace wrote:
Shut up you REPUB Pukes I am high on meth now prove me wrong you can't you REPUB PUKES you can't I am always right<quoted text>
Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate/Obam a was a menace/Obama Suks

I'll just re-post what I said way back in #1278 in response to your following drivel in post #1215:

"Illiteracy appears to to be your strong suite let me help over estimated is two words I could go on but it would be pointless your grammar is horrific."

1) The word "overesitmated" isn't two words - that it's ONE word you illiterate jackass?

3) Or that your ENTIRE POST is one whole run-on sentence you illiterate jackass?

Well? Did you?

I'd be REALLY embarrassed if I were you! Calling people illiterate when your post is riddled with mistakes? And then trying to call me out on a mistake that it turns out was correct ... because you have the IQ of afterbirth?

OUCH!

And since you never answered those questions there, I'll just KEEP POSTING IT to you ... over and over ... until you answer them you illiterate jackass.

Get the pattern?
Harry Reid

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

People like Reagan is a Menace are raised to be unemotional. Our culture views a lack of easy emotionalism in men as a sign of strength. Gay men's upbringing is no different in this regard. In fact, many gay men were teased as boys for being more emotionally expressive than their families or peers allowed. Boys learn to keep their feelings to themselves, and gay boys learn quickly to keep their same-sex crushes or "girlish" interests secret from others. The one exception for Reagan is a Menace is the expression of anger. Anger is viewed as a strength for males, but met with mixed feelings when it comes from females. When a man has "unacceptable" feelings, feelings that are viewed as a sign of weakness, such as sadness, fear, shame or same-sex love, he may be more comfortable experiencing these feelings as a form of anger. For gay men in couples, this can present tremendous difficulties. Individual or couple therapy is an excellent arena for learning to identify and express tender feelings, as well as to develop appropriate ways of expressing anger. This is why Gay boy or Reagan was a Menace keeps posting.
<quoted text>
Roland Burris/Rodger Moore/Internet Guy/Dr Phil/GOPvsUSAjr/Obama Suks/SSI/Rich Daley/Roland/KK Harvard/Grade School/Nancy Pelosi/No Mo Homo/Seymour/illiterate/Rahm/I CE/Barney Frank/Fat Pt Quinn/Straight/Dick Face Durbin/Rev Jackson/Obama/GOP VS USA/olandf/Truth/Madigan/Mayor daley/Roland/Rev Wright/Working Man/SON/Dick Face Durib/Olive Oil/Hillary/Union/Dr Philsimpson/Charlie Rangle/Pelosi/Obama is a Meanace/Bush/OMG/Idiot Joe Biden/Michelle/Illeterate/Obam a was a menace/Obama Suks
Well? Did you?
OUCH!
Get the pattern?
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Well, today marks 1362 days since The democrat majority leader Harry Reid has passed a budget! What do we pay this clown for? All he does is shield Obama! Anyone notice that new membership to the NRA has surged by 250,000 in the last month! I will be renewing my membership on Monday! Aint like nothing else worth while is happening anyway! Thank God for the NRA ! They do not cower or run from controversy ! They will defend our constitution when Obama violates it!This is why Bill bob Clinton once said"the NRA made Newt Gingrich the speaker of the house!" what respect!
Truth101

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Harry Reid wrote:
People like Reagan is a Menace are raised to be unemotional. Our culture views a lack of easy emotionalism in men as a sign of strength. Gay men's upbringing is no different in this regard. In fact, many gay men were teased as boys for being more emotionally expressive than their families or peers allowed. Boys learn to keep their feelings to themselves, and gay boys learn quickly to keep their same-sex crushes or "girlish" interests secret from others. The one exception for Reagan is a Menace is the expression of anger. Anger is viewed as a strength for males, but met with mixed feelings when it comes from females. When a man has "unacceptable" feelings, ofeelings that are viewed as a sign of weakness, such as sadness, fear, shame or same-sex love, he may be more comfortable experiencing these feelings as a form of anger. For gay men in couples, this can present tremendous difficulties. Individual or couple therapy is an excellent arena for learning to identify and express tender feelings, as well as to develop appropriate ways of expressing anger. This is why Gay boy or Reagan was a Menace keeps posting.<quoted text>
You are on to something! Do you remember when Obama had a bunch of guests at the White house who just so happened to be gays and lesbians? Do you remember how all behaved and were photographed "flipping off" portraits of GWB and especially Ronald Reagan? Why were them weird and ugly people behaving like this? Purposely kissing and showing exactly how ignorant they were? A lot of raw ANGER! It was like they were overwhelmed! The feeling like they were free to do what they wanted. kind of like how how a vandal behaves when destroying other peoples property. To them, it was a sense of victory! All controlled by their hatred and anger towards Reagan! They showed no class towards the country or the office of the president but didn't care. They felt justified! It was ANGER! The administration was very slow to respond to this. There is no doubt that the guy who post under "Reagan" would behave the same way! All anger, towards REAGAN! Good point!
People first

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Kirk , all the way.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> You are on to something! Do you remember when Obama had a bunch of guests at the White house who just so happened to be gays and lesbians? Do you remember how all behaved and were photographed "flipping off" portraits of GWB and especially Ronald Reagan? Why were them weird and ugly people behaving like this? Purposely kissing and showing exactly how ignorant they were? A lot of raw ANGER! It was like they were overwhelmed! The feeling like they were free to do what they wanted. kind of like how how a vandal behaves when destroying other peoples property. To them, it was a sense of victory! All controlled by their hatred and anger towards Reagan! They showed no class towards the country or the office of the president but didn't care. They felt justified! It was ANGER! The administration was very slow to respond to this. There is no doubt that the guy who post under "Reagan" would behave the same way! All anger, towards REAGAN! Good point!
You had the time to post the idiocy above but no time to answer those questions? Is it for the same reason you won't show up to compare those education credentials, wuss?

That's now FIVE times you lied about the budget. If we took out all your lies from your posts, there would be nothing left but punctuation!

So I'll ask those questions again ...

LOL! Well, it sure doesn't look like it helped much now did it?

Romney = GONE!

It looks like you republicans and tea party idiots got trashed all over.

Only 4 of the 16 Senate candidates endorsed by the Tea Party Express won yesterday. That's 25% for mathematically-challenged repukes like yourself. That's even lower than Dubya's approval rating as he was losing office!

Here .. let's review the carnage while it's still nice and painfully fresh for you shall we?

Jessie Jr = RE-ELECTED!

Joe Walsh = GONE!

Who will TOUGH GUY Walsh shout at now that he wont have any constituents to shout down? His ex-wife? His mistress?

But wait! It gets BETTER ... repukes have been shown the door all over the country!

Allen West = GONE!

Todd Akin = GONE!

Richard Mourdock = GONE!

Scott Brown = GONE!

Dems got 1.5 million more congressional votes than repukes did in November.

Well? IS IT?

How did that policy of obstruction and zero-compromise work out for you guys again? How's that making Obama a one-term president your number 1 priority looking to you now?

How about EPIC FAILURE? Is that pathetic enough for ya?

Tell me ... what happened to those "skewed" polls you conservative morons talked about?

What happened?

I thought Romney was "surging"?

WHAT HAPPENED?

And I hear Dick Morris was on Hannity and he said there was a "zilch, zone, zip nada," chance of Obama getting reelected?

Did Fox news LIE TO YOU AGAIN?

I hear 68 out 72 fox news on air contributors predicted the 2012 presidential election WRONG on Monday or Tuesday before the results started to come in?

Is that true?

And how's that nasty civil war going on your Repuke side of the fence? Could you elaborate on that?

How about you "man up" and answer?

I CAN'T WAIT TO VOTE MORE OF YOU GUYS OUT OF OFFICE AGAIN!

More comic relief starts in 3, 2, 1 ...

GO!
Truth101

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Well now that we have established the root of your Anger, I hope you can deal with your issues! Who knew?(everyone, LoL). Try to be more concise in your rants. With that said, it has now been 1363 days since senate democrats led by the crooked Harry Reid has passed a budget! Too busy with his shady land deals and being a suspect in bribery to do his job! Oh well, chuck Schumer promised yesterday that the Dems will finally address the budget. Do I believe him? No, but we can only hope! Jesse Jr, Alan Grayson? Really? Good old JJJ had to resign in shame as did his wife Sandy from the city council! What ever will he do now? He tried to get a crazy check! Typical democrat! Alan Grayson carries on with his senseless rants and is probably the one guy nuttier than you! He's useless! Allen West will be back, no doubt about it! Who cared about Scott Brown? He was a weasel!
Dot

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Not
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Truth101 wrote:
Well now that we have established the root of your Anger, I hope you can deal with your issues! Who knew?(everyone, LoL). Try to be more concise in your rants. With that said, it has now been 1363 days since senate democrats led by the crooked Harry Reid has passed a budget! Too busy with his shady land deals and being a suspect in bribery to do his job! Oh well, chuck Schumer promised yesterday that the Dems will finally address the budget. Do I believe him? No, but we can only hope! Jesse Jr, Alan Grayson? Really? Good old JJJ had to resign in shame as did his wife Sandy from the city council! What ever will he do now? He tried to get a crazy check! Typical democrat! Alan Grayson carries on with his senseless rants and is probably the one guy nuttier than you! He's useless! Allen West will be back, no doubt about it! Who cared about Scott Brown? He was a weasel!
That's now SIX times you lied about the budget and Hannity STILL hasn't been water boarded ... for charity ... like he said he would ... in that video I posted.

OK, quickly looking over your latest anti-Obama rant here ...

Let's see ... yep ... ZERO ANSWERS to those questions still!

But look at that will ya? We DO have the following attempts to change the subject: Harry Reid; Shumer; Sandy; and Allen West!

Imagine that ... more dodges than answers again!

Now back to the previous issues that you're too gutless to answer:

Well, it sure doesn't look like it helped much now did it?

Romney = GONE!

It looks like you republicans and tea party idiots got trashed all over.

Jessie Jr = RE-ELECTED!

Joe Walsh = GONE!

Allen West = GONE!

Todd Akin = GONE!

Richard Mourdock = GONE!

Scott Brown = GONE!

Dems got 1.5 million more congressional votes than repukes did in November.

Well? IS IT?

How about EPIC FAILURE? Is that pathetic enough for ya?

Tell me ... what happened to those "skewed" polls you conservative morons talked about? I thought Romney was "surging"?

And Dick Morris was on Hannity and said there was a "zilch, zone, zip nada," chance of Obama getting reelected?

What happened?

Why did Fox news LIE TO YOU AGAIN?

I hear 68 out 72 fox news on air contributors predicted the 2012 presidential election WRONG on Monday or Tuesday before the results started to come in?

Is that true?

And how's that nasty civil war going on your Repuke side of the fence? Could you elaborate on that?

How about you "man up" and answer?

More comic relief starts in 3, 2, 1 ...

GO!
truth is

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Like I said, good republicans are hard to find today.
All you have out there are the dumba$$, that won't answer questions and try to stir shit.
It's slid of hand....keep you busy with this shit while pulling other shit.
More and more republicans are speaking out. That "tea party" republicans need to get their heads out of theirs butts.
Instead of letting this country go down in flames, work together and win that way.
Mark is the man

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Mark is the man.
Trurh101

Riverview, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

truth is wrote:
Like I said, good republicans are hard to find today.
All you have out there are the dumba$$, that won't answer questions and try to stir shit.
It's slid of hand....keep you busy with this shit while pulling other shit.
More and more republicans are speaking out. That "tea party" republicans need to get their heads out of theirs butts.
Instead of letting this country go down in flames, work together and win that way.
what a geezer! If you hurry, you can catch Matlock! Working together? You mean giving in to Obama! Republicans were given control of the house to stop him! What are they pulling? You are stupid!
Radogno for US Senate

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Chris Radogno for US Senate.
Radogno yes

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Radogno Yes!
Tom Cross for senate

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Cross for Senate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wilmette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Chickenpoo 49,272
sex offenders in river grove 20 hr disgusted and wor... 1
Review: Charles Sheridan And Sons Thu Charles Sheridan 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Thu whatitis 3,911
Walmart Seeks Northbrook Location (Dec '12) Wed Lake County Citizen 2
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Wed Weneedchange 147
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Aug 18 newpoly 1,898

Search the Wilmette Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Wilmette Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••