New Antioch bistro to feature French cuisine

There are 291 comments on the News Sun story from Apr 17, 2009, titled New Antioch bistro to feature French cuisine. In it, News Sun reports that:

A new restaurant, David's Bistro, will open in May at 883 Main St. Owner David Maish describes his cuisine as American with a French flair.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Sun.

Antioch Voter

West Chicago, IL

#154 Jan 29, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read post #147
Its not about David.
Its about drunks who kill people by driving drunk. David just happens to be one of them.
I'm all about issues like stopping drunks and making them responsible by losing their license for driving drunk or jail time if they killed someone.
My aim is to save lives.
You on the other hand never posts about issues.
All you post about is one person me.
That is the true definition of obsession.
People like you obsession about PEOPLE not issues to the point of harming others.
The news are full of guys like you who obsess about people and harm people
I deplore you to seek real help before you harm someone.
And you still continue to be a uninformed ass.
AntiochVoter

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#155 Jan 29, 2013
Oh sh ut up already. Take your ponderous backside to Wally-mart and huff down some less than 12 Subway Sandwiches.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#156 Jan 29, 2013
Wow, I thought this Topic was about David' Bistro. But now I see the famous Topix troll MM has been here. Love me some Bistro food. Great place, good prices! Try to get there once a week.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#157 Jan 29, 2013
LazyK wrote:
Wow, I thought this Topic was about David' Bistro. But now I see the famous Topix troll MM has been here. Love me some Bistro food. Great place, good prices! Try to get there once a week.
LOL the two posts above you weren't even from me.
You guys just love to blame me for everything.
Why don't you grow up and discuss issues instead of just insulting posters.
That is what a forum is for.
Blogs are for insults.
Antiocher

Round Lake, IL

#158 Jan 30, 2013
Love the Bistro. Great food.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#159 Jan 30, 2013
Out of respect for the dead i don't eat there.
Drunken drugged up killers will never get my business.
He who casts stones

Spring Grove, IL

#160 Jan 30, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
Out of respect for the dead i don't eat there.
Drunken drugged up killers will never get my business.
Out of respect to your dead brain I will not tell you what I think of your judgmental hate mongering.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#161 Jan 30, 2013
He who casts stones wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of respect to your dead brain I will not tell you what I think of your judgmental hate mongering.
Doc is that you ? When did you start making medical opinions on a topic forum ?
LOL aw shucks sometimes its just too easy which is why i don't bother with insults.
You guys are amateurs even at giving out insults.
Come back again when you want to talk about topics.
Show me your real brain power.
Bistro Fan

Des Plaines, IL

#162 Jan 30, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc is that you ? When did you start making medical opinions on a topic forum ?
LOL aw shucks sometimes its just too easy which is why i don't bother with insults.
You guys are amateurs even at giving out insults.
Come back again when you want to talk about topics.
Show me your real brain power.
What a POS you are. Sad, sad little man. You have such horrible self esteem that it makes you feel better to belittle those that have problems. Self righteousness is a sad character trait. Poor pitiful you.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#163 Jan 30, 2013
Bistro Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What a POS you are. Sad, sad little man. You have such horrible self esteem that it makes you feel better to belittle those that have problems. Self righteousness is a sad character trait. Poor pitiful you.
You are of course joking.
Do you want me to list ALL the post numbers of insults towards me in this thread.
Grow up. Learn to post about the topics and stop trying to insult me.
You're terrible at it.
In fact its you guys and your insults that keep this thread alive.
It would have ended a long time ago otherwise.
TopiC Troll Alert

Mount Prospect, IL

#164 Jan 30, 2013
To all the logical posters on here. Please know that Mystery Man is just a little troll who goes on posts to see if he can rile anyone up. No one could be that ridiculous. I look at it this way:
My Christian upbringing has told me that there will be tests I will take on a daily basis. How I react to those tests shows my true character. Mystery Man is just a test. I choose to ignore his self righteousness and always remember "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". He will have to answer for his words. The rest of us should choose to ignore and pass the test.
El Hombre Mysterioso

Chicago, IL

#165 Jan 30, 2013
please to not feed the trolls
Antioch Res

Round Lake, IL

#166 Jan 30, 2013
TopiC Troll Alert wrote:
To all the logical posters on here. Please know that Mystery Man is just a little troll who goes on posts to see if he can rile anyone up. No one could be that ridiculous. I look at it this way:
My Christian upbringing has told me that there will be tests I will take on a daily basis. How I react to those tests shows my true character. Mystery Man is just a test. I choose to ignore his self righteousness and always remember "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". He will have to answer for his words. The rest of us should choose to ignore and pass the test.
Couldn't agree more! Now back to the topic...love David's Bistro. Haven't been there in awhile. Knowing that a certain someone doesn't frequent the place makes me want to go even more!!
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#167 Jan 30, 2013
TopiC Troll Alert wrote:
To all the logical posters on here. Please know that Mystery Man is just a little troll who goes on posts to see if he can rile anyone up. No one could be that ridiculous. I look at it this way:
My Christian upbringing has told me that there will be tests I will take on a daily basis. How I react to those tests shows my true character. Mystery Man is just a test. I choose to ignore his self righteousness and always remember "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". He will have to answer for his words. The rest of us should choose to ignore and pass the test.
Isn't this interesting.
You talk about casting the fist stone. Well i don't remember ever talking to you, about you, or even against you.
Yet here you are talking trash about me.
I don't throw my Christianity around to insult others.
And i never known a real christian who did. Just phoneys looking for an edge who even try it.
So nothing you have to say about that means anything to me.

What i do find disturbing is this trend where if a person can't debate issues then they have to do personal attacks on a poster they disagree with.
I guess its a blog mentality or a lack of debating skills.
Either way i only engage in debates.
I'll point it out but i don't stoop to personal attacks. And i certainly would not bring my God into it. He got better things to do.
He who cast stones

Spring Grove, IL

#168 Jan 30, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>Doc is that you ? When did you start making medical opinions on a topic forum ?
LOL aw shucks sometimes its just too easy which is why i don't bother with insults.
You guys are amateurs even at giving out insults.
Come back again when you want to talk about topics.
Show me your real brain power.
Getting any balanced logic from you is like trying to pick up mercury. Hate is a terrible thing. Go away.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#169 Jan 31, 2013
He who cast stones wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate is a terrible thing. Go away.
This i actually agree with.
So why don't all of you who have been posting insult after insult towards me with your hate go away.
Please leave this topic forum to those of us who actually want to talk about issues not other posters.

Posting about drunk drivers and the harm they get away with doing is a legit topic.
Posting only about me and mentioning me by name is just hate rant.
You are so blinded by your hate towards me you can't even see that point.
Please take your own advice and go way with your hate. Find a blog where beating up on other posters is the norm.
carrottop

Round Lake, IL

#170 Jan 31, 2013
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
This i actually agree with.
So why don't all of you who have been posting insult after insult towards me with your hate go away.
Please leave this topic forum to those of us who actually want to talk about issues not other posters.
Posting about drunk drivers and the harm they get away with doing is a legit topic.
Posting only about me and mentioning me by name is just hate rant.
You are so blinded by your hate towards me you can't even see that point.
Please take your own advice and go way with your hate. Find a blog where beating up on other posters is the norm.
YOU find a blog where you can post all of your hate including your horrible posts about the dead, drunk drivers, democrats and any others you want to rant about. Stop posting your crap on any topic you feel the need to take over. This topic is about a restaurant. GO AWAY.
carrottop

Round Lake, IL

#171 Jan 31, 2013
TopiC Troll Alert wrote:
To all the logical posters on here. Please know that Mystery Man is just a little troll who goes on posts to see if he can rile anyone up. No one could be that ridiculous. I look at it this way:
My Christian upbringing has told me that there will be tests I will take on a daily basis. How I react to those tests shows my true character. Mystery Man is just a test. I choose to ignore his self righteousness and always remember "let he who is without sin cast the first stone". He will have to answer for his words. The rest of us should choose to ignore and pass the test.
You are so right. I unfortunately failed the test. I will remember this in the future so I dont fall for it again.
Mystery Man

Gurnee, IL

#172 Jan 31, 2013
carrottop wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU find a blog where you can post all of your hate including your horrible posts about the dead, drunk drivers, democrats and any others you want to rant about. Stop posting your crap on any topic you feel the need to take over. This topic is about a restaurant. GO AWAY.
Sure just give me a link to your blog, or twitter page and i'll be glad to post the kind of messages you post in here.
In fact to save time i'll just copy and paste your messages from here into it. After all you have more hate and certainly more insults then i could ever write.
carrottop

Round Lake, IL

#173 Jan 31, 2013
oooh, that just gave me an idea...i think i will copy and paste all off mm's horrific comments about those with substance abuse issues, those that are already dead or are already in recovery, those are his favorites to attack..we will call it mm's blog of his favorite quotations showing what a heart warming, caring, considerate person he is...oops, i failed the test again. damn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ultimate Towing Ripoff Near Park Ridge (Jun '11) Fri Chelsy 11
I am Tim the clown Fri TlMfromEvanston 1
RIver Grove Gangs (Oct '10) May 20 that guy by himself 59
News Evanston's Divvy Bike Program Will Begin in 2016 May 17 china sneakers 1
Not welcome in Harwood Hts (Jan '09) May 13 djm 2015 15
News 5 Reasons to Love Bill Murray - and Not Just Be... Mar '15 Justabystander 1
News FOX 6's Ted Perry Biography (Jul '10) Mar '15 Tcap 7
More from around the web

Wilmette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]