McCampbell known throughout West Cook region

Jul 6, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Marywood Herald

Since working for the village of Schiller Park in 1975, Roy F. McCampbell has used an array of personal and professional networks to stay connected in West Cook County.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
mickey miguel

Franklin Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2010

FAT CAT SCUMBAG,Thank's 4 that first red lite camera,you and them scumbag's in elmwood park know how 2 get thing's done,Yah WE ALL KNOW IT'S ABOUT THE HEALTH AND WELFARE OF THE COMMUNITY. The train accident on grand and all of a sudden we got this law passed quicker than a lighting strike.Now he's got a consulting company,so he can spread his insider knowledge and how 2 technicques.WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE ROBBING US AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT
Chad M

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

this guys in my opinion is a complete selfish greedy dirtbag. this is a guy who the mayor thinks mislead him and built trust up to screw the town? what a calculating underhanded low charactor person in my opinion? This person is lower than dog crap in my opinion? Who behaves like this a greedy selfish human garbage can? This schillerparkblog talks about babysitting and pensions, but after this came out this blog shut down? why is he theone livin in a glass house?
Schillerpark resident

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

It has long been speculated that Roy runs the schillerparkblog, which is a total piece of crap. He's probably too busy trying not to get indicted.
In The Know

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Well the idictment came and and I thin wll be just a matter of time before Zito and Steve Daugherty at Current Technologies/Red Speed are also indicted.

But obviosly Mickey knew what was going on for a long time.
tinas friend

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

roy used to go to ctc all the time and steve d used to brag about everything.he cant keep his mouth shut at parties.too funny
Mickey Miguel

Schiller Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

My son is special and you Mother Fr's are going to pay or else I will wear you down in court.

Yours not Truly
Roy and the Boy

P.S. Radon gas is very Dangerous
Mickey Miguel

Schiller Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

tinas friend wrote:
roy used to go to ctc all the time and steve d used to brag about everything.he cant keep his mouth shut at parties.too funny
The Idea is to keep alot of people around you so you look connected.Vey high turnover rate on freinds..gotta keep the lie alive so you can cash out
tinas friend

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

ru talking about steve or roy?steve would get drunk at our parties and brag that he had bought roy. roy was probably saying the same things.they will both be in prison some day.funny thing is thata kurt and steve talk about each oter all the time.somebody will talk soon enough.
Dr Feelgood

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

tinas friend wrote:
You say Roy McCambell was going to CTC to visit? Gee I wonder why? Maybe checking in to see what his investment was doing? Hahahaha
mickey miguel

Oak Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Hay everybody Radon gas can kill you.
My son is an Idiot because I am an Idiot

My name is Roy And I have the small town feel.
Chubs

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

I know about Roy ripping everyone with all the salary mess and threatening insurance companies.all the red light camera stuff hasnt even come out yet.
But what ru talking about Radon gas?
Prison guard

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Chubs wrote:
I know about Roy ripping everyone with all the salary mess and threatening insurance companies.all the red light camera stuff hasnt even come out yet.
But what ru talking about Radon gas?
Why did anyone trust or give Roy McCheesy a job in the first place? After a one minute conversation with Roy you want to take a shower to wash off the sleaze he spews at you.
mickey miguel

Franklin Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Jan 16 2013 Schiller park, district 81
The Board authorized the payment of bills in the amount of $157,355.42.

The Board approved payroll in the amount of
$824,751.21.
mickey miguel

Franklin Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Resident Roy Fraud.McScampbell stated that perspective has been lost at the Board of Education meetings.Mr McScam stated that we have a wonderful education system that continues to improve.Mr McScam also stated that as we move forward toward the election,the Board of Education needs to have a better understanding of the community.Mr McScam stated that we have a great education system because historically the community and district have rubbed elbows.
mickey miguel

Franklin Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Mr Mcscam has told me that Radon Gas can kill me slowly over time and I better due sumthing about it before it's to late.
a ticket for you

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Roy McFraud is uniquely qualified to talk about leaders losing perspective on the needs and wants of the community. He paid himself $500,000 per year in a small community where the average person makes $23,000 per year....if thats not losing perspective ...I don't know what is losing perspective?
Serpico is blind

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Amazed that Zito and the peopl at Current Technologies also have not been indicted about paying each other off and ripping everyone off with the Red Light cameras.
Goober

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

McScambell is well known. For being a putz!
Tony B

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Isn't Royd surrounded by most of the politicians in the near west burbs , likin'his nads,for a piece of the "action ? The list he haz around him is a whos-who of the areas glad handers.Garbage begets garbage .
Schiller park resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Anyone know who the guy Roy has drive his kid to school for him sometimes is? Guy acts like a body gaurd

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wilmette Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wilmette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••