Arrested for reporting that my kids w...

Arrested for reporting that my kids were stolen

Posted in the Wilmer Forum

Adriana

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jul 24, 2013
My kids were with their dad and at the neighbors house when he had a massive heart attack and died on a friday night. My mother ran right over and stole them before I could get there. The police told me to find and address and they would help do a civil standby to retrieve them. I was unable to locate them. Monday morning I had legal aide file a writ of habeas corpus that the judge refused to hear until I filed a police report. I filed the police report to find out that she had gotten temp guardianship of them that same morning without every notifying me. I was arrested for filing a false police report? How does this happen? They filed it as a felony and with a $50,ooo.oo bond.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Deadly Shooting -- Victim's Car Set on Fire (Oct '06) 25 min Candy 19
Delta Deen What happened To Her? 7 hr Don 1
Tranny That Died In Mobile Fri Don 1
Shirley Johnston Jul 19 Smedley Forkwart 2
Looking for my family (Sep '08) Sep '16 Billy Wayne 14
dating site (Sep '13) Sep '13 Lonnie Mcgruder 1
News Mobile Co. Man Accused of Having Sex with Horse (Nov '10) Apr '13 Concerned Citizen 5

Wilmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmer Mortgages