Pro Wrestling's Paul Bearer Dies At A...

Pro Wrestling's Paul Bearer Dies At Age 58

There are 5 comments on the New Hampshire Public Radio - story from Mar 6, 2013, titled Pro Wrestling's Paul Bearer Dies At Age 58. In it, New Hampshire Public Radio - reports that:

William Moody, who brought a sense of ghoulish danger to the WWE as manager Paul Bearer, died Tuesday at age 58.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Hampshire Public Radio -.

Terry Keen

New Orleans, LA

#1 Mar 6, 2013
So sad to hear the news about William's "Paul Bearer" Moody's passing I knew him when he went to school at Annunciation in Bogalusa, LA he was friend with my brother and I was in class with his brother Harry. I will keep his familyin our prayers but he is now with his wife that he missed so much. Sad news for the Wrestling World.
PunkFan

Beaumont, TX

#2 Mar 6, 2013
yea its sad you can bet Punk will use this for cheap heat

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Very sad to hear this. Rest in Peace

“"The Vindictive Vampire"”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 6, 2013
God bless Uncle Paul !
Freddy the Fright-Stalker

Norfolk, VA

#5 Dec 28, 2013
I would very much like to see not only an upcoming Phantasm movie feature Mark "the Undertaker" Calloway as the Tall Man, but also pay tribute to the memory of William "Paul Bearer" Moody!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DTV information for area residents (Aug '09) Aug 13 Tom 10
Scott Luke Aug 12 Cray Cray 1
News Of meth and madness: Drug addiction finally led... (Jun '09) Jul 25 KnowsWell 2
Looking for my family (Sep '08) Sep '16 Billy Wayne 14
dating site (Sep '13) Sep '13 Lonnie Mcgruder 1
News Mobile Co. Man Accused of Having Sex with Horse (Nov '10) Apr '13 Concerned Citizen 5
Shooting range (May '12) May '12 MCW 1

Wilmer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wilmer Mortgages