Location hidden

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Eventually
Obamanation

Mobile, AL

#2 Feb 9, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
Eventually
That is so prophetic of you. Just sayin.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Mar 4, 2013
Obamanation wrote:
<quoted text>That is so prophetic of you. Just sayin.
So you're a prophet now? You know the day and the hour? Personally, I think "eventually" is about as honest an answer a person can give.
Obamanation

Mobile, AL

#4 Mar 5, 2013
01Justsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're a prophet now? You know the day and the hour? Personally, I think "eventually" is about as honest an answer a person can give.
Didnt profess to be one, but it says we won't know the day or the hour but we will know the season.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Obamanation wrote:
<quoted text>Didnt profess to be one, but it says we won't know the day or the hour but we will know the season.
Only the Father in Heaven knows the day and the hour.
watchman48

Grayslake, IL

#6 Mar 9, 2013
The time has been right since the formation of the state of Israel. BUT, no man knows the day nor hour of His return.
Fools flatters themselves and the one with worldly wisdom flatters the fool. Neither do they each believe the truth when it is made known to them..... All of those that deny the truth will come to the end of their lives and at this time they will be brought before the JUDGE... He will say depart from Me for I never knew you..... And the consequences for denying the truth will be played out with the gnashing of the teeth, a never ending thirst for all eternity and this is a promise from God Almighty the Creator of all life.
For the man who thinks he knows all that there is to be known, is nothing but a fool unto himself. True wisdom is gained from what man has experienced in life. There is nothing in this life that man can say for a certainty, unless he has seen, or experienced directly or indirectly that which pertains to his statements, beliefs, or faith. In other words, for man to say,ďI know God does not exist,Ē just because he personally has not experienced a life changing event is nothing less than pure ignorance.
If you say you are wise then please, what is Godís purpose for man? And tell me if you can, why should God reveal himself to someone that does not seek Him, or to someone that is not seriously wanting to know him in a personal way, much less to someone that does not believe in Him?
God has chosen to hide Himself, but to those who fear Him, He will reveals His heartís desires. In Psalms 91:1 He refers to His place of hiding as the secret place. Only those who fear God will find this secret place, as we are told: The LORD confides in those who fear him; he makes his covenant known to them. Psalm 25:14 NIV.
I leave you with this: One revelation from God is worth far more than the knowledge gained from all the books in the world written by men who have no understanding or comprehension of the absolute truth of Godís WORD.
joseph smith

Nottingham, UK

#8 Mar 29, 2013
Insufficient evidence to suggest he was here the first time. Is Zeus coming back?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wilmer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 22 hr thetruth 103
New member in mobile Jan 19 Joseph 3
It's geaux time! Louisiana-based Rouses Markets... (Feb '14) Jan 18 FastFred 7
A Deadly Shooting -- Victim's Car Set on Fire (Oct '06) Jan 17 samantha 13
summer everette Jan 16 jackiejan 1
Men have a right and a role in the abortion iss... (Jul '14) Jan 15 Here Is One 58
james turner , tina walton of ms Jan 15 learned my lesson 1
Wilmer Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wilmer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:54 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:54PM
2015 Falcons Draft Pick Profile: WR Phillip Dorsett
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
Falcons Potential Draft Pick: LB Denzel Perryman
NBC Sports 3:41 AM
Mickey Loomis: Saints letting Junior Galette case run its course before taking any action
NBC Sports 5:04 AM
Saints players shocked by team's ownership squabble
NBC Sports 7:42 AM
Jimmy Graham: Pro Bowl will help dictate if he needs surgery