a grandmother

Louisville, KY

#1 Aug 9, 2010
i have joint custody of my grandson his mother and father have run off with him i found out they are in your town they are driving a white ford with kenyucky tags my grandsons father is not even suppose to be around the baby and is wanted in the state of ky he is a druggie and a thief please if you see them call police i also need a number there for cps i also know they are on eastman hill rd
a grandmother

Louisville, KY

#2 Aug 9, 2010
i meant to say kentucky tags please someone if you see them let me know or call the cops they will be eating in the soup kitchen or working there justin cravens,cassandra owens my grandson is jacob owens staying with valeta carter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willseyville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Several arrested in Hornell drug bust (Aug '15) Mar '16 white neighborhoods 7
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael J. Sigler as Legislator? Feb '16 Little Johnny 2
News Richard C. Hiller Jr. Jan '16 Helen Rineshimts 1
any arab paki indian girl want to talk snapchat... (Dec '15) Dec '15 kam 1
Anyone know where Principal Tony Rich is or wha... (Aug '15) Dec '15 See ya 2
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Nov '14 I voted Zornow 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New York (... (Oct '10) Jun '13 Deborah 200
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willseyville Mortgages