Howard

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Sometimes I come on topix to see if any things new. But seems like all I see is people bashing other people and running this one down and that one down. Blaming politic for the town being the way it is. To me why not put that so called energy of bashing our town and people in it to help this community to become A better place. Most of this on here is garbage for for one who cares about some Baker girl, some guy at the Grand Prix , bashing Brooke's and some red truck who cares apparently people that does stuff like this must have one boring life. Sit behind a computer and bash people and cry about the town.
marla

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

well guess thats what keeseville is all about.
Howard

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Must be Marla cause mostly all I see is A lot of garbage about people that live in the town. Shame on those people in the long run I'm a believer karma will sooner or later will get them.
think about it

Plattsburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Who is to say that the people writing stuff about Keeseville even live there. Maybe they are doing exactly what you guys are and stereotyping everyone because of some bad apples and what they read. People like to complain, it doesn't take a lot to give a place a bad name. I'm not saying that Keeseville is paradise, but if there is someone you don't like or a place you don't want to go, don't talk to them and/or don't go there. Yes, I know, freedom of speech, but some people just need to grow up!
jimmy

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

I agree with Howard a lot of these threads on topix of keeseville are stupid. I just don't get what do people get running other people down in this town. Don't they have anything better to do then bash other people must have nothing better to. Those that do this must have a boring life or just hate their on lives so gee why not try to ruin someone else's life. Just saying
keeseville resident

Plattsburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

"change your thoughts and you will change your world"
people need to cheer up in this town and stop worrying about everyone elses lives! there is so much more to life. this could be a nice town if people would attempt to make it that way. honestly i don't blame people for wanting to give up on this town but if you want something badly enough you would be persistent about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Willsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 College Professor 6,391
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 tbird Cat Controller 756
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 1 r u crazy 6,377
Debate: Trayvon Martin - Keeseville, NY (Mar '12) Jul 28 Florida Firefighter 12
jl ..loser !! Jul 24 Wow 2

Search the Willsboro Forum:
•••
•••
Willsboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Willsboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000