marla
#1 Jan 16, 2013
hey does anyone know cliff from the grand prix? he is a trouble maker....fraud invested man who dont know how to stop running his mouth. someday he will pay for his actions and pay dearly.
why

East Syracuse, NY

#2 Jan 18, 2013
I say that place is like cock roaches you turn the lights on they all run. The Villa and Gran Prix is bringing but drugs and low life to Keeseville. Shut those places down and the majority of are crime rate will decline. When I travel that road it angers me just to see the trash walking from those places. The people who rent to them should be a shame of themselves because they have seen the impact it has taken to their town. Murder, drugs and now robberies.I say bull doze both places and be done with it.
marla
#3 Jan 18, 2013
i agree but some of those people that live there should have muzzles. its horrible down there. its the only place some have to live but some dont even deserve to live there. 5 to 6 people living in one small rental is horrible. horrible on the kids.
why

East Syracuse, NY

#4 Jan 18, 2013
In some cases its true and I do feel bad for the few down on there luck and of coure the innocent children don't deserve these living conditions either. I know they can't do background checks first to weed them out but it would be a good start. Its just sad to see the direction our town has taken and where do we start to clean it up ? When Diane was alive she would of never allowed that nonsense but now its out of control and they don't care. I would love Keeseville back to the vibrant times. Busy downtown, field day and Octoberfest. Lets just hope and maybe if this recession turns around so will Keeseville . Even if a few more stores and another pizza shop. Lets keep our fingers crossed.
Jimmy

Springfield, NJ

#5 Jan 23, 2013
This one yes as far as the Grand Prix but to bring up a name living there it's not right. Agree as far as Grand Prix is a eye sore for keeseville should be torn down along with the villa.
pabik

Camden, NY

#6 Jan 25, 2013
If you check the arrests in Keeseville there not from out of town people they are the same bunch of locals. You all talk alot, but don't have any guts to turn the punks in. You all talk about the State Police but when you need them you go crying to them. Keeseville is Keeseville 90% of the crime , drugs in keeseville are local residents. Until you all take interest and stop hiding, and assist the local police it is never going to change. Take the challange, check an see who the bad guys are, local or out of town.
disgusted

Johnstown, NY

#7 Jan 26, 2013
That's true there are more kids 11 - 16 just hanging around to all hours of the night, where there parents. It not the out of town people it's
a select few of keeseville's finest, but not one will make the kids or parents responsible. So instead of complaining do something or don't complain. Everyone knows who the drug dealers and crooks are, but everyone must be scared to help clean up keeseville, so stop crying
marla
#8 Jan 26, 2013
sometimes we have no control over someone elses kids. its up to their own parents to get off their asses and take responsibility for their own kids but lots of parents dont.
sickandtired

Watertown, NY

#9 Feb 26, 2013
pabik wrote:
If you check the arrests in Keeseville there not from out of town people they are the same bunch of locals. You all talk alot, but don't have any guts to turn the punks in. You all talk about the State Police but when you need them you go crying to them. Keeseville is Keeseville 90% of the crime , drugs in keeseville are local residents. Until you all take interest and stop hiding, and assist the local police it is never going to change. Take the challange, check an see who the bad guys are, local or out of town.
It is not the locals.......I was born and raised in this once beautiful town.....and I hardley know anyone anymore. They are imports not locals! The cops need to monitor downtown and clean up this town and the parents of local children need to start parenting and know where there kids are at 11 pm at night, I agree with that, but the town has gone to hell in the past few years and I am afraid it is lost forever.........
Matillda

United States

#10 Mar 8, 2013
I remember when grand prix and villa were nce motels with lots of vacationers there.. so sad
disgusted

Indian Lake, NY

#11 Mar 24, 2013
You don't know them, but check the family name and it is a local, the police arrest them and the courts release them, after several convictions they get jail or prison time. As far as the Villa
and drugs, the people that own it , don't play with drug check around. If half the town cared and reported these punks instead of turn there head to it it would clean up fast. REPORT CRIME DON'T IGNORE IT ".
irma

Williamstown, NY

#12 Jun 20, 2013
The 2 business owners of the Grand Prix live in Lake Placid are very high-end business people up their..... They just care about collecting the rents for each unit. They don't have to live in this fine area so they don't care how the building looks or the nice yard that was in place their at 1 time. The previous owners just want to cry the way that it looks now... the Pride in the ownership shows that they just are looking out for the$$$$ signs in there pockets..... the place has no pride in it at all.... If this mayor had any get up an go he would step in & have a sit down with the 2 of them (owners) to get the place in shape....
careless

Conklin, NY

#14 Jul 18, 2013
John Vance is the new thief..scumbag...women beater..pill poppin...dog beating druggy.. Warning stay clear of this no good piece of shit. He is mentally retarded...Again the name is JOHN VANCE
GRAND PRIX

Saranac Lake, NY

#15 Mar 11, 2016
why wrote:
I say that place is like cock roaches you turn the lights on they all run. The Villa and Gran Prix is bringing but drugs and low life to Keeseville. Shut those places down and the majority of are crime rate will decline. When I travel that road it angers me just to see the trash walking from those places. The people who rent to them should be a shame of themselves because they have seen the impact it has taken to their town. Murder, drugs and now robberies.I say bull doze both places and be done with it.
YOU KNOW I CALLED THE GRAND PRIX OWNER BACK IN 07 WHEN I LIVED IN SANDY PINES WHEN THEY HAD THE BIG WOODEN PLAY BOY BUNNY CUT OUT IN THE PICTURE WINDOW AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT OLD FART SAID TO ME WHERE DO YOU LIVE I SAID I LIVE IN A BRAND NEW TRAILER WELL HE SAID THEY PAY THEIR RENT AND DONT BRING ME PROBLEMS SO I DONT KNOW WHY YOU CARE.AND THIS WAS YEARS AGO ITS ONLY GONE DOWN HILL SINCE.THEY DONT CARE THEY JUST WANT THE WELFARE MONEY LIKE THE BEACON MOTEL AND STONE HELM STONE HELM USE TO BE NICE BACK IN 99 TILL THEY SOLD IT TO THESE NEW PEOPLE.SO what can you do?you know.I LOVED SANDY PINES AND WHEN MY MARRIAGE ENDED I LOST IT ALL. SUCH AS LIFE.
casandranichole

United States

#16 Jun 15, 2016
careless wrote:
John Vance is the new thief..scumbag...women beater..pill poppin...dog beating druggy.. Warning stay clear of this no good piece of shit. He is mentally retarded...Again the name is JOHN VANCE
That's right I no from personal experience unfortunately this pig sucked us in thinking He actually was a true friend and caring person....HAHAHHAHA in Maine you'd not last a day John Vance.your scummmmmm
sadface1976

Texarkana, TX

#17 Wednesday Jun 29
It looks like the Villa Motel is going down fast, anything goes there now, it's sad to see a nice place go to dogs. Now our town is going to pay, crime is going up, drugs going up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kevin teller (Nov '13) Jul 21 cu g gutter slu y... 6
Hillary sprague Jul 20 Rustyw123 1
Earl Mudd (Aug '13) Jun '16 Screw Earl 20
Opioids May '16 Coffee brandy licks 2
drunk driving May '16 Smitty LaDue 3
land clearing Apr '16 Jay C Park 2
WCS Play Apr '16 Dismayed 1

Willsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance