This kid is trouble whats everyone think of him
Keysvile

Plattsburgh, NY

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Is he the one that cuts hair?
jameson barber

New York, NY

#3 Feb 26, 2013
yeah im trouble alright i started the keeseville clean up day, i coached youth baseball and basketball at the age of eightteen to nineteen got my g.e.d when i was seventeen, im currently renting to own a house in keeseville and hope to start a farm there one day.i work almost everyday i come from a good bloodline and i have made mistakes yet has everyone else in my town so why exactly am on here idk but you need to find a better means of spending your fee time cuz i can assure you youe gonna get any negative feedback from the ppl that actually know me ive had two dwis and thats my record im such a horrible person
john wayne

Northville, NY

#4 Feb 26, 2013
you rob everything and everybody and your just another keeseville scumbag lucky it dont live there I know alot about you and your not a good person and a good blood line look at your dad and brother hell of a blood line
myslef

Northville, NY

#5 Feb 26, 2013
well jamesons house sitted for me three times and nothing ever came up missing. im looking at his criminal record right now and theres no robbery in sight now you do understand that youre breaking the law by slandering this mans name across the internet witch is also a crime. im good friends with his mother and if youve ever heard of the marshalls, jamesons bloodline you know so much about you would know his family comes from a very good name so whoever you are grow up were all adults and you clearly are just starting drama! good day
miss perfect

Northville, NY

#6 Feb 26, 2013
Jamesons my ex boy friend, and he doesnt do any of that he may do things that arent of the best intentions once in awhile but ive seen him go out of his way countless times for people. he never treated me wrong nor "robbed me" i kinda miss him but thats besides the point. to the myslef person im on youre side
jameson barber

Northville, NY

#7 Feb 26, 2013
i wonder who miss perfect was?
chris

Northville, NY

#8 Feb 28, 2013
Dont you remember when he rob the little school theres one and he takes peoples money for drugs and runs off with it myself and miss perfect you dont know shit and his little brother got caught trying to rob a house on ausable st
Matillda

United States

#9 Mar 8, 2013
everyone makes mistake and noone is perfect!!I know his famiy and they ae good people...dont know him personally.Find someone else to pick on...like murderers or rapers the real outlaws....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greed and then jail Thu some one with som... 2
News 2 arrested on drug charges arraigned (Oct '13) Thu Catch me 6
Earl Mudd (Aug '13) Aug 20 mary 27
Snitching at a all time high (Oct '11) Aug 12 casandranichole 79
kevin teller (Nov '13) Jul '16 cu g gutter slu y... 6
Hillary sprague Jul '16 Rustyw123 1
grand prix (Jan '13) Jun '16 sadface1976 16

Willsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance