3 arrested in North Country murder

3 arrested in North Country murder

There are 34 comments on the WCAX-TV Burlington story from Oct 5, 2012, titled 3 arrested in North Country murder. In it, WCAX-TV Burlington reports that:

Friday morning, police arrested three men from Keeseville. Paul Taylor, 39, is charged with second-degree murder.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCAX-TV Burlington.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pete m

Crown Point, NY

#1 Oct 6, 2012
hang em all in public

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#2 Oct 6, 2012
Perfect use for the death penalty (if convicted).

I say......

Sringem upside down and gut them like the pigs they are.

Film it and then put it on U-Tube!!!
kville resident

Plattsburgh, NY

#3 Oct 6, 2012
They are still human beings with families who love them so get a life of your own! And your statements make you no better then Paul taylor!
marla
#5 Oct 6, 2012
i feel real bad for their families. its not their fault what others have done but as far as the ones that killed robert each and every one of them can rot in hell.
UrAnIdiot

Old Forge, NY

#6 Oct 6, 2012
Guilty til proven innocent? I dub you stupid til someone proves you smart. Families read this. Every person involved has family. Not just the victim. It's a tragedy for more than one. Everyone involved is someone's kid and equally also has their own kids. Would your family want to read someone saying that about you?
UrAnIdiot

Old Forge, NY

#7 Oct 6, 2012
That in particular goes out to Pete and tshadow knows(nothing) with your gut them like pigs remark.
xyno

Lake Luzerne, NY

#10 Oct 7, 2012
What do you mean get a life of your own, hey Paul Taylor doesn't deserve a chance to breathe, he's a savage killer, can anyone imagine, they started at the top of the hill, poor Robert he had no chance at all, three on one, steel toed boots at that, they have to be totally touched in the brain somewhere there, the sick no good for nothings,they ought to be hung by the"excuse" me testicles, or if N.Y. state, had the electric chair, put those in it first I'm so sorry people an ass killed my 5 year old, and they live on the ass-----, with no concience at all, they don't care,they did'nt even get jail time, but Robert's girl's I'll have to say a prayer for them cause they are so young and knew there Dad. it's a shame, your spirit will be in your girl's Robert.......
xyno

Lake Luzerne, NY

#11 Oct 7, 2012
they are human's get real !!!!!
keeseville resident

Plattsburgh, NY

#12 Oct 7, 2012
xyno wrote:
What do you mean get a life of your own, hey Paul Taylor doesn't deserve a chance to breathe, he's a savage killer, can anyone imagine, they started at the top of the hill, poor Robert he had no chance at all, three on one, steel toed boots at that, they have to be totally touched in the brain somewhere there, the sick no good for nothings,they ought to be hung by the"excuse" me testicles, or if N.Y. state, had the electric chair, put those in it first I'm so sorry people an ass killed my 5 year old, and they live on the ass-----, with no concience at all, they don't care,they did'nt even get jail time, but Robert's girl's I'll have to say a prayer for them cause they are so young and knew there Dad. it's a shame, your spirit will be in your girl's Robert.......
So because someone has done something to you gives you the right to judge other people?
keeseville resident

Plattsburgh, NY

#13 Oct 7, 2012
Devil Woman wrote:
I feel bad for their families too! Pain and humiliation..not their fault for the choices their family member makes but.....THEY WILL SUFFER right along side that family member because that is how it is!! Did they ever think beyond killing Robert,was their rage so bad that even their own families didn't matter??? QUESTION: Why did Rivers hate Robert so much??? SAMANTHA!!!! She is the reason! Samantha and Rivers claimed to be cousins( no blood relation)He was always protective of her. He hated Robert for going out with his cousin but he didn't hate Paul for going out with her..sounds like a jealous rage went thru him, a rage enough to KILL!! A seed of hatred planted in a murderers head and the other fella just along for the ride.. WELL! He is going to get a ride now!!SO many lives affected, ruined for 3 peoples actions!! I like mr. Rivers but am really dissappointed and HE should have thought of his 2 sons and his wife and his one unanswered phone call, "MOM"! WHAT POSSESSED HIM!!I pray for all involved and I hope you do too even if you want them hung or slaughtered!! JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!!! I just can't help but think that they forgot to arrest someone!!
You just threatened the families of the defendants, therefore you can be arrested :). Also you say you '"like" Mr. Rivers yet you bash him and threaten his family?! Wow you are the shittiest person i have never met.
Jackal

Mineville, NY

#14 Oct 7, 2012
there is so much senselessness already to the crime, why add to it with this ignorant bullshit? If these men killed him, then justice will be served. If they have been wrongly arrested, a jury will hear it out and again, justice will be served.

One has to stay above the mob mentality when passion is ruling the moment. Don't let your emotions rule you.
keesevile concerned

Poland, NY

#15 Oct 8, 2012
You say you like Mike, well if you know him then think bout what you are saying. He wouldn't have participated in this act. Thank you Jackal for being a person with some common sense. All emotions are high, things are said which shouldn't be...all facts are not public and known.....no matter what this man was "murdered", there is no way in hell he deserved this...no way. There are a lot of good people in this family and yes, they have to go through all this pain. Do you think it is possible to hear all the facts and then pass the judgement. Don't let immaturity and emotions, even though this is what makes us tick be the clock which makes this site tick. Discuss in an adult manner. The truth will come out.
keeseville concerned

Poland, NY

#17 Oct 8, 2012
To Devil Woman: I don't see where you did either. I reread it carefully, I didn't see anything threatening in it. You have every right to your opinion.
keeseville resident

United States

#18 Oct 9, 2012
Devil Woman wrote:
I do like mr. Rivers but gave my opinion.I didnt see where i threatened anyones family.It is sad and no matter what it won't bring Robert back.I don't think it was planned to kill Robert,BUT IT DID!!So now there are consequences.....for EVERYONE involved!!Sorry if I offended anyone,not my intent. If any family members don't like what is written then maybe they should stay off the site after all it is just opinions.....COMMON SENSE.
"THEY WILL SUFFER right along side that family member because that is how it is!!" If you are both too ignorant to get it i might as well just copy and past it so here is your threat. Have a nice day and try not to choke on all them cocks in your mouth :).
come on

Schenectady, NY

#19 Oct 9, 2012
Keeeville resident..You dumbass..it wasn't a threat. Devil Woman was obviously saying that the family is going to suffer because of what their loved one did, not because anyone wants to bring any harm to them. You need to relax because you are making yourself look dumb, too bad you can't be arrested for that!
come on

Schenectady, NY

#20 Oct 9, 2012
Suffer because their loved one is in jail..that breaks up a family, causes shame, loses income, etc...Not everyone turns to violence!
A loved one

Fayetteville, NY

#21 Oct 10, 2012
To all that do know Mr. Rivers know that it isnt in his nature to do such a thing hes a hard worker and laid back guy and he is a loving father, son and brother, he knows what its like to grow up with domestic abuse so trying to keep 3 innocent kids safe and to call the police same night every thing happened and they never showed up as many Ny state troopers there are and no response maybe if 1 cop showed up that this tragedy would have never taken place. I just want to say that your family loves you Michael so much and know that you would never do what they are trying to say you did,hopefully Taylor gets what he deserves and it comes out that you did in fact try to stop him. Our prayers are with you and your whole family
someone
#23 Oct 28, 2012
kville resident wrote:
They are still human beings with families who love them so get a life of your own! And your statements make you no better then Paul taylor!
they may have went a little overboard but until they kill a father they will always be better than paul.
Matilda

United States

#24 Nov 1, 2012
They are all murderers no matter how you look at it!! Give them all life as they don't deserve to have anything that POOR ROBERT can no longer have.The wife and the girlfriend are at fault too as I feel they played a part in it. Cannot wait for the trial to begin!!!
marla
#25 Nov 1, 2012
dont believe the wife was involved but do believe the girlfriend had alot to do with it one way or another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
land clearing Apr 19 Jay C Park 2
drunk driving Apr 19 SRL 1
WCS Play Apr 15 Dismayed 1
Snitching at a all time high (Oct '11) Apr 12 Deb 77
Barnstead Apr 7 Robin 1
grand prix (Jan '13) Mar '16 GRAND PRIX 14
Psycho Neighbors (Oct '11) Mar '16 NO NO NO 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willsboro Mortgages