Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
ELH

Portland, OR

#152303 Jul 28, 2012
Here Is Oink wrote:
SQUAWK!
Do you get paid for your spam by the post or by the word?
ELH

Portland, OR

#152304 Jul 28, 2012
No IQ wrote:
I'd prefer to post as my selves
But your posts aren't funny or interesting.

It is good that you have all your imaginary internet platmates. I imagine the mindless banter you post breaks the monotony and boredom of your pathetic friendless, jobless and clueless existence.

It's Sunday, is your mommy making you beans and franks for dinner or is she taking you out to have a delicious "christian" fried chicken sandwich?
Red cones

Azusa, CA

#152312 Jul 28, 2012
Shades of Red cones.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#152317 Jul 28, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
But your posts aren't funny or interesting.
It is good that you have all your imaginary internet platmates. I imagine the mindless banter you post breaks the monotony and boredom of your pathetic friendless, jobless and clueless existence.
It's Sunday, is your mommy making you beans and franks for dinner or is she taking you out to have a delicious "christian" fried chicken sandwich?
It's not Sunday you ignorant second class piece of shit ....no wonder you queers are FKed up you don't even know the days of the week.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#152319 Jul 28, 2012
ARGUING with IDIOTS wrote:
Try to focus sweet pea!
You said "you probably don't want to take advantage of your right to marry someone of your same sex"
You claim I have that right?
The last thing you're up for cupcake is me when I'm focused. But to answer your question, yes, you would have the right to marry the legally qualified person of your choice, regardless of their sex, everyone would. Just as everyone enjoys the right to marry a deadbeat parent, the right to marry a prison pen pal and the right to marry someone not of a race that the will of the people disapproves of for you. It's not all that difficult of a concept to understand

this one

#152320 Jul 28, 2012
Art of Variance wrote:
Typical:
Hon, since you went to all that trouble just to beg for my attention, I'll tell you off. And the cause of "ego-dystonic homosexuality" isn't being homosexual, it's the monster that stares you in the face each morning from your mirror. Go play with your imaginary Lesbian and Christian friends, you're nothing more than a stain on humanity and natural selection will get to you soon enough.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Lagos De Moreno, Mexico

#152322 Jul 28, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>When someone punches you in your ignorant loud mouthed face?
Hell, I'd pay to see that.
well you have one problem with that

Someone hitting me allows me to use deadly force and that is what has happened in the past and

“Facts”

Lagos De Moreno, Mexico

#152323 Jul 28, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>Do you get paid for your spam by the post or by the word?
by the whining of you liberals is all the pay I need

“Facts”

Lagos De Moreno, Mexico

#152324 Jul 28, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>Well said
you are welcome

“Facts”

Lagos De Moreno, Mexico

#152327 Jul 28, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The last thing you're up for cupcake is me when I'm focused. But to answer your question, yes, you would have the right to marry the legally qualified person of your choice, regardless of their sex, everyone would. Just as everyone enjoys the right to marry a deadbeat parent, the right to marry a prison pen pal and the right to marry someone not of a race that the will of the people disapproves of for you. It's not all that difficult of a concept to understand
we all already have the same rights and that is not going to change......PERIOD

this one

#152328 Jul 28, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
we all already have the same rights and that is not going to change......PERIOD
Lamb chop, you do realize that is pretty much the same argument which was used to "rationalize" bans on interracial marriage don't you? Given how well it worked back then, please don't get too awfully offended by our mocking and ridiculing your certitude here. One more time for the late arrival on the short bus, just because a law is said to be equally applied is not proof that it equally protects. I don't want you to be too taken by surprise when the common law turns so much against your homophobic fantasies. It's going to start happening here in the next few months. The Amendment is going to be killed off without so much as a hearing by the Supremes and section 3 of DOMA is going to be put down by June of next year at the very latest. Every state with an amendment staining their constitution is going to be in the position of repealing it of their own free will or watching them get clubbed like baby seals one by one. It's over.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grill

Azusa, CA

#152333 Jul 28, 2012
It's just a grill, smile about it.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#152334 Jul 28, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Lamb chop, you do realize that is pretty much the same argument which was used to "rationalize" bans on interracial marriage don't you? Given how well it worked back then, please don't get too awfully offended by our mocking and ridiculing your certitude here. One more time for the late arrival on the short bus, just because a law is said to be equally applied is not proof that it equally protects. I don't want you to be too taken by surprise when the common law turns so much against your homophobic fantasies. It's going to start happening here in the next few months. The Amendment is going to be killed off without so much as a hearing by the Supremes and section 3 of DOMA is going to be put down by June of next year at the very latest. Every state with an amendment staining their constitution is going to be in the position of repealing it of their own free will or watching them get clubbed like baby seals one by one. It's over.
Very well said. It will be my pleasure to watch some of these people eat crow while crying in their beer.

“Marriage equality for all”

Since: Jul 07

Illinois

#152335 Jul 28, 2012
Art of Variance wrote:
<quoted text>Gay puke, I am always focused, it is called having a normal brain and not being a mentally retarded homosexual. Do you have to push back all the thoughts or children and animals first, for fear that those thoughts will show up on the pages you post? Oops, I guess you were not focused, because your postings are filled with sodomy urges for children and pets.
The "mentally retarded homosexual" just gave you a total thrashing, Mr. "Normal Brain".

GRAMMAR CLEANUP OVER ON POST 152326, PLEASE!

this one

#152336 Jul 28, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
The "mentally retarded homosexual" just gave you a total thrashing, Mr. "Normal Brain".
Shhh, he's mentally masturbating and when you're as impotent as he is in that department he needs to focus. It's just too bad for him I'm not going to fulfill his fantasy by playing with him.
ELH

Portland, OR

#152339 Jul 28, 2012
Marvin wrote:
<quoted text>You best scram for BIG BOSS MAN is on his way!!!
Dead and gone in under 24 hours. RIP.
Skylar. c;

Mount Juliet, TN

#152341 Jul 28, 2012
[QUOTE who="Skylar. c;"]Oh my god. This is so rude, I'm lesbian and I live in San Diego what if I wanted to get married to a girl? I mean seriously? I have to travel all the quest to a different state to get married? Lovely. What's up with the f***cked up society today."

By the way Sky, I also am a lesbian, but decided to live anatomically as a male! I'll be down in Laguna next week, wanna hook up at las brisas?
yeah(:
Skylar. c;

Mount Juliet, TN

#152342 Jul 28, 2012
[QUOTE who="Skylar. c;"]Oh my god. This is so rude, I'm lesbian and I live in San Diego what if I wanted to get married to a girl? I mean seriously? I have to travel all the quest to a different state to get married? Lovely. What's up with the f***cked up society today."

Damn straight girlfriend, excuse the pun.

I would be just as pissed! In fact, you should not tolerate this defunct society one more day. You should stand up for your rights and no longer be oppressed by this society and denounce citizenship immediately!
thank you for supporting.
Art of Variance

Los Angeles, CA

#152343 Jul 29, 2012
Marengo Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, we would not have expected you to say that. Oh, wait, we would. Your confirmation of his position, is simply a reiteration of your inability to stand on your own. If I slipped up on a post, typo, please go back and wipe it up, but clean your mouth first. You know, 99% of gay men and their preferred sexual activity.
Art of Variance

Los Angeles, CA

#152344 Jul 29, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to say Queer Ricky is no match for you. LMFAO
He has been known to run and hide, quivering in shame. I suspect that he will show his balls more, since he is here trying to "pee COCK" for a date.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willowbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr bubba ali mohamad 19,489
Review: Pro Elim Photo Photography Nov 22 padilla0607 2
LOS ANGELES: Consulado Mexicano Sobre Ruedas es... (Nov '08) Nov 22 reyvel 225
VISAS Y PASAPORTES MEXICANOS: Consulado Mexican... (Feb '13) Nov 20 Elvira Rodriguez 13
House Destroyed By Fire in Compton Nov 20 Nuierastieavopyn 1
Nick Cannon's kids aren't his, they were concei... Nov 20 et tainmenttoday 2
forever Nov 18 my big one 1
Willowbrook Dating
Find my Match

Willowbrook People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Willowbrook News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Willowbrook

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News