Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#152408 Jul 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Me, too. I'd love to see "Here is One" beaten with a baseball bat until he's down on the ground twitching with blood coming out of his mouth! Probably the only way to get that love sick puppy from following me from forum to forum.
Please note, this is not a threat, I'd just enjoy seeing someone else do it if they chose to.
Canned

La Puente, CA

#152409 Jul 29, 2012
Is this more from Canned Ham?
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#152411 Jul 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution already says all US citizens should get equal protection. Nothing to change there. The laws that violate that should be changed.
The people against equal rights, such as yourself, are the selfish ones.
<quoted text>
The HIV is a virus, just like the flu virus.
I'm glad we agree on the Constitution, there are no laws that violate it what the hell you talkin about. I am all for equal rights I've said it all along!! pay attention are you on drugs or just stupid?? homos have equal rights don't they ? I thought they can get married, what more do you want???
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#152412 Jul 29, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You following me around Jonny???
Who you interested in, me the lesbian, or me the straight man???
If I'm implying anything specific about gays, it is that anal sex implies a inherent genetic defect, a gay couple doesn't have the options that heterosexuals do, right?
Sure they have other options dummy, ask any homo here what his next favorite thing is to do I'm sure he will be happy to tell you!
Skylar. c;

Smyrna, TN

#152413 Jul 29, 2012
NoQ wrote:
[QUOTE who="Skylar. c;"]<quoted text>You are the reason people commit suicide."

Actually they commit suicide because they know down in their hearts that the nasty perverted shi+ you Queers do is wrong and they're actually ashamed of it. Can't blame their decisions on anyone but themselves
F*ck you, a**hole. Just because we like the same gender does not mean anything. I hope one day you realize what you are doing. You hurt these people with your hateful words. Go f*ck yourself. You c*
Skylar. c;

Smyrna, TN

#152414 Jul 29, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad we agree on the Constitution, there are no laws that violate it what the hell you talkin about. I am all for equal rights I've said it all along!! pay attention are you on drugs or just stupid?? homos have equal rights don't they ? I thought they can get married, what more do you want???
Homosexuals don't have equal rights. Cause Im a lesbian and I can't even get married legally. And I get judged everyday for liking the same gender.
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#152415 Jul 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution already says all US citizens should get equal protection. Nothing to change there. The laws that violate that should be changed.
<quoted text>
Tell us somethking we don't know about Ho. I must say however I would rather have the flu than the killer virus wouldn't you?? There is no cure for HIV/AIDS is there?? Your turn lol
Bruno

Redondo Beach, CA

#152416 Jul 29, 2012
[QUOTE who="Skylar. c;"]<quoted text>
Homosexuals don't have equal rights. Cause Im a lesbian and I can't even get married legally. And I get judged everyday for liking the same gender.[/QUOTE]

YES YOU CAN ....
Here Is One

Mexico

#152417 Jul 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>I notice you can't counter my argument.
you have no argument

When proven wrong you claim tramp law or tranny law or ho law
BeanO

La Puente, CA

#152418 Jul 29, 2012
I understood, one drop would take care of gas-bags like you, Bean).
Here Is One

Mexico

#152419 Jul 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>Please note, this is not a threat, I'd just enjoy seeing someone else do it if they chose to.
I will pay for round trip first class air fare any time you or your tranny friends want to try
Here Is One

Mexico

#152422 Jul 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>You con dumbs claim you want small government, but you want government telling us which consenting adults we can have sex with...
wrong again my tranny ho

We have all of the laws we need

You may marry any women you want until you complete the sex change and become female
Any male can marry a female
Here Is One

Mexico

#152423 Jul 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>You're a man, right?
Well, I have a right you don't have, the right to marry a man.
not until you complete the surgery
Skylar. c;

Smyrna, TN

#152424 Jul 29, 2012
Bruno wrote:
[QUOTE who="Skylar. c;"]<quoted text>
Homosexuals don't have equal rights. Cause Im a lesbian and I can't even get married legally. And I get judged everyday for liking the same gender. "

YES YOU CAN ....
no sir, I can't. K.
Here Is One

Mexico

#152425 Jul 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Me, too. I'd love to see "Here is One" beaten with a baseball bat until he's down on the ground twitching with blood coming out of his mouth! Probably the only way to get that love sick puppy from following me from forum to forum.
free round trip first class tickets from SFO to PVR

Any time you are any of your friends want
Here Is One

Mexico

#152426 Jul 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>Put men in jail to prevent them from having anal sex with each other...
Now *there's* a plan!
KiMare wrote, "
Marriage in all of human history and all human cultures still in the reunion of diverse genders with the perponderous propensity for human fruit."

Even if that's true, it doesn't matter. You're just appealing to tradition. That's a logical fallacy. Do you know what that means?

KiMare wrote, "
Those two distinctions define marriage as a distinct relationship from every single other relationship."

Stupid, you don't have to marry to reproduce.
KiMare wrote, "
Gay unions are a imposter relationship seeking to impose themselves on marriage instead of defining themselves accurately and acquiring their own rights just a other minorities have. "

And still, not one good argument against gay marriage!
or we could us

“It's a bathroom”

Since: Jul 07

Get over it, already

#152427 Jul 29, 2012
Kimare, you seem to have missed my reply. It's funny how that happens every time I've backed you into a corner. Your active posting on other threads certainly indicates that you've been a busy beaver today.

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You following me around Jonny???
Following, stalking, whatever.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Who you interested in, me the lesbian, or me the straight man???
Neither, really.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm implying anything specific about gays, it is that anal sex implies a inherent genetic defect, a gay couple doesn't have the options that heterosexuals do, right?
To YOU it implies a defect. Would you say that str8 couples engaging in anal also implies a defect, or do they get a pass because one of them has a vagina?

You can, and apparently do, find anal sex to be vile and disgusting, but to suggest that there's a defective gene that causes people to engage in it is really much more than a bit of a stretch.

Posit away....

secretsmile ;-)
Here Is One

Mexico

#152428 Jul 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>Put men in jail to prevent them from having anal sex with each other...
Now *there's* a plan!
KiMare wrote, "
Marriage in all of human history and all human cultures still in the reunion of diverse genders with the perponderous propensity for human fruit."

Even if that's true, it doesn't matter. You're just appealing to tradition. That's a logical fallacy. Do you know what that means?

KiMare wrote, "
Those two distinctions define marriage as a distinct relationship from every single other relationship."

Stupid, you don't have to marry to reproduce.
KiMare wrote, "
Gay unions are a imposter relationship seeking to impose themselves on marriage instead of defining themselves accurately and acquiring their own rights just a other minorities have. "

And still, not one good argument against gay marriage!
for the border patrol agents
Here Is One

Mexico

#152429 Jul 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>The Constitution already says all US citizens should get equal protection. Nothing to change there. The laws that violate that should be changed.
Bruno wrote, "
It is what it is, your fight is for equal rights so go ahead and marry the one you love, we all have that right. Part of the HIV/AIDS virus comes from a rare mental disorder in a "Homosexual" mind, the other from dirty needle drug users. To have a physical relationship with the same sex person has always been hidden for a reason, it goes way back and is fact. "

you have the same rights as all of us and we will not allow you to change the la
Here Is One

Mexico

#152430 Jul 29, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>The Constitution already says all US citizens should get equal protection. Nothing to change there. The laws that violate that should be changed.
Bruno wrote, "
It is what it is, your fight is for equal rights so go ahead and marry the one you love, we all have that right. Part of the HIV/AIDS virus comes from a rare mental disorder in a "Homosexual" mind, the other from dirty needle drug users. To have a physical relationship with the same sex person has always been hidden for a reason, it goes way back and is fact. "

name marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willowbrook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Treasure Hunt returns (Aug '09) Mon parand 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon bayonne nj 21,037
News Huntington Park to allow immigrants in U.S. ill... (Aug '15) May 10 Rico from East Lo... 9
News Gardena police seek leads in 2002 slaying (Dec '09) Apr 27 Torrance friend 5
Landon Lucas (Jun '16) Jun '16 Ms mack 1
News Witness says man had hands on head when shot by... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Anonymous 1
Willowbrook CA as a city? (Nov '08) Nov '12 Oscar 5

Willowbrook Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willowbrook Mortgages