Beware Patty Daniels And Rick Blanken...

Beware Patty Daniels And Rick Blankenship are lying pill head narc's!!

Posted in the Willow Wood Forum

beware

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Apr 27, 2012
They got busted for prescription fraud in kenova and got out of it.Everyone that was with them went to jail,but they didn't.Next thing you know "Granny Glenna" from lavelette that they where buying their pills off of got busted.They moved to ky because everyone in wv knows they are narcs!! They are now buying their drugs off blind Jeff from willow wood. They will take him down if they ever get pulled over with his xanax, and pain pills!! Beware of these two.They will pin something on you to get out of trouble when they have to.They will act like your friend till they need to use you to get out of the mess they created..

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 May 25, 2012
thanks for the info i will call deaf dave and let him no......oh wait i dont speak braille.......oh well i will text him he will get it as long as he has it on vibrate
beware

Saint Albans, WV

#3 May 25, 2012
You better they are trouble,also if you know blind Jeff let him know as well.There is a 75 year old woman who got 10-15 years in the pen because of theim. And they laugh about the fact that she will probably die behind bars. They are scum trailer trash,in every sense of the word!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 May 25, 2012
I will get right on it buddy.....i will see if deaf dave knows blind jeff we will get the message to him someway

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor farren 20 hr Bigd 5
FHS student section thrown out of game 23 hr Chesapeake Brute 18
Is Fairland closing? Fri nate 2
Kroger Parking Lot Fri Car Flipper 1
South Gallia Drama Jan 18 Not Me 1
Fairland High School bleachers Jan 17 Julie 18
Renee sites Jan 15 Babysat her 1

Willow Wood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance