Willow Springs opinion of the States petitions to secede

Posted in the Willow Springs Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Buck Jones

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 14, 2012
 
If any of yal are watching/reading the news, then Im sure you saw articles and news cast about at least 45 states petitioning to leave the United States. What are yals thoughts on this matter?

I read through these forums from time to time, and Im aware that these always turn into a bitch-fest and its hard to read through to the real post, however, hopfully we get some legit responses before this occures.

My opinion, Even though these individuals are following the constitution, and part of me does support them, I dont see this particular method working. Do I wish a second Civil War, absolutely not, however do I want change? YES! Is it becuase Obama is black, hell no, I could care less. I legitmently do not agree with many of his policies.

Where would yal stand if it came to that though, a civil war? As a current Active Duty Sgt in the USMC, Im torn. My contract is up very soon though (Thank God) after six years of service. Honestly, for the right reasons, I would fight. However, Id be sure I actually KNEW what I was fighting for.

Anyways, just curious on opinions of Willow Springs. Also, I apologize in advance for the ignorant post I am sure will follow this soon. Good day!
snicker

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 15, 2012
 
I dont want a civil war because of what will happen but I see no way out of it without some show of force to get the "powers that be" out of our government. So if I need to Lock N load then so be but not really looking forward to it.
well

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Well, nothing good would from a division of states. Our country is split 50 50 down the middle, on there beliefs. That's just the statistics on those that vote, so when you tally it all up, we have a very uneven balance among our people. Not to even count the balance of our political office, which we can argue who has the edge, but might as well say, it to is 50 50. And if the house and the senate can't come to an agreement with each other, what makes the states play ball. Well the states have been divided for many years, but have to abide be federal rule. Just like Colorado passing the pot bill, well a city cop cant give you a ticket for it, but a federal agent could, cause its still against federal law. A government can not function, when all sides disagree. So a break down is happening, and has been for some time. Through out world history, a democracy has never lasted 300 years, we can also say where not a democracy, but I think its safe to say we are. After hundreds of years of passing laws annually, you eventually turn into communism. That would be history repeating itself, as it always does. We divided into states when forming this government, as we had a constitution, and a bill of rights, to prevent upcoming inter political threats. All that has come to an end, because we are slowly voting out our bill of rights, saying they don't mean what we originally had written. So yes, the states will divide, might be this year, might be fifty, but it won't be before your status of political power changes. That doesn't mean the president, it means transference to socialism or communism, something in that line. We would probably be fine if we were all republican, we would be alright if we were all democrats, because people would be able to agree, and put together a bill that would work. The fall comes when a nation divides inside, and that is what we have done.

Hope this helps some, its not meant to be an argument.
hannah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 16, 2012
 
Stop and think if we go through another civil war how easy it would be for someone like Ben lauisen,Saddam, or kaddoffie could so easily sneak in with all the termoral. Do you think a dictator is better the what we have now?
It cant happen

Pomona, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

First, there have never been 45 states wanting to leave the Union...4 or 5 states have stated an intention to petition, but, it can't happen. We don't live in the 1860's anymore, we have interstate commerce, laws and regulations that make it totally impossible for a State to function without the Union. Nice dream, I'd love to have it, but, there is no way it can happen.
badinfo

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 16, 2012
 
dictator now wrote:
We have a dictator right now folks! During obama's first four years in office he used Executive Orders over 900 times. The combined total of Executive orders by other presidents going all the way back to Lincoln was less than 40.
America no longer exists! And war is coming...it will be the US government attacking her own people. They have already done so in many ways. Soon it will happen via military action. They will go after firearms ownership and Christianity.
America has Obama because we deserve him. At NO time in Israel's history dis God allow them to get away with sin and abominations - He punished them by either placing an evil ruler in office or by allowing another nation to take them over.
America's sin and abominations have far exceeded Israel's and God is beginning the process of punishment. He has placed a very evil person in the most powerful position on earth. And we've ASKED for it!
Your numbers are completely wrong. Obama has issued 139 executive orders, not "over 900". G.W. Bush issued 290 during his term in office. Clinton issued 363 and the first Bush 165. The U.S. government already has the ability to seize your guns without warrant, explanation or identification...the "Patriot Act" and that happened under Bush. I don't see any threat to freedom of religion and I don't believe we are being punished by God either. Maybe you're wrong about that too.
Buck Jones

Berlin, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 18, 2012
 
I dont know if it will occur or not, however to say that it couldn't possibly occur, I believe is false.

Also, being an Active Duty Marine currently, I also strongly believe that the Government using the Military to fight its battles, wouldn't be as easy as they may think. I know many, MANY Marines and other members of other branches that would not stand for it.

Again, this is far fetched, and in the future, but if it happened, the US Military as we know it, would be gone. Id say WELL over half would leave, and fight for their families and states. "enemies foreign and domestic"

Just my thoughts. Also, I hate to say it, but as we know from history, all empires do fall.

Regardless if a war really would break out, I predict a change is coming. A real and significant change. For better or worse.

BJ
TRUTH IS

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 18, 2012
 
Buck Jones wrote:
If any of yal are watching/reading the news, then Im sure you saw articles and news cast about at least 45 states petitioning to leave the United States. What are yals thoughts on this matter?
I read through these forums from time to time, and Im aware that these always turn into a bitch-fest and its hard to read through to the real post, however, hopfully we get some legit responses before this occures.
My opinion, Even though these individuals are following the constitution, and part of me does support them, I dont see this particular method working. Do I wish a second Civil War, absolutely not, however do I want change? YES! Is it becuase Obama is black, hell no, I could care less. I legitmently do not agree with many of his policies.
Where would yal stand if it came to that though, a civil war? As a current Active Duty Sgt in the USMC, Im torn. My contract is up very soon though (Thank God) after six years of service. Honestly, for the right reasons, I would fight. However, Id be sure I actually KNEW what I was fighting for.
Anyways, just curious on opinions of Willow Springs. Also, I apologize in advance for the ignorant post I am sure will follow this soon. Good day!
we would never win a civil war! the goverment is the very largest Mafia ever! all they have to do is! shut the gas pumps down! shut off the water! shut off the electric! and they won!
TRUTH IS

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 18, 2012
 
all i can say is! a civil war will never happen! everyone talks like they can survive! no they cant! we would be killing each other for a spot on the rivers for water alone! and the goverment would patrol all water ways! WE LOST......
Buck Jones

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 19, 2012
 
This is not intended to be an argument, howver I disagree. It wouldnt be easy, however It could happen. Sacrifices would have to be made, lives would adjust, but with the masses having the same agenda, changes will happen.

Since: Oct 12

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 19, 2012
 
dictator now wrote:
We have a dictator right now folks! During obama's first four years in office he used Executive Orders over 900 times. The combined total of Executive orders by other presidents going all the way back to Lincoln was less than 40.
America no longer exists! And war is coming...it will be the US government attacking her own people. They have already done so in many ways. Soon it will happen via military action. They will go after firearms ownership and Christianity.
America has Obama because we deserve him. At NO time in Israel's history dis God allow them to get away with sin and abominations - He punished them by either placing an evil ruler in office or by allowing another nation to take them over.
America's sin and abominations have far exceeded Israel's and God is beginning the process of punishment. He has placed a very evil person in the most powerful position on earth. And we've ASKED for it!
Hey moron! Obama has signed 141 executive orders in four years, Bush signed 248 in his eight years. Keep spouting your lies and your idiot bible thumping freinds will probably believe you. No problem, perhaps you will drink the koolaide for Jesus and relieve the educated people of this country of the burden of your stupidity. Obviously there are more reasonable people voting than kooks who are worried about nonexistant socialist/communist/Kenyan/Mus lim threats to our Republic. Get off the Hateraide and on the winning team. All of you hateful people are the ones who bring this great nation down in the eyes of the world. We are still the greatest nation ever. Suck it!

QIC

“You Know It's A Myth... ”

Since: Mar 12

atheist.org

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 19, 2012
 
Buck Jones wrote:
If any of yal are watching/reading the news, then Im sure you saw articles and news cast about at least 45 states petitioning to leave the United States. What are yals thoughts on this matter?
I read through these forums from time to time, and Im aware that these always turn into a bitch-fest and its hard to read through to the real post, however, hopfully we get some legit responses before this occures.
My opinion, Even though these individuals are following the constitution, and part of me does support them, I dont see this particular method working. Do I wish a second Civil War, absolutely not, however do I want change? YES! Is it becuase Obama is black, hell no, I could care less. I legitmently do not agree with many of his policies.
Where would yal stand if it came to that though, a civil war? As a current Active Duty Sgt in the USMC, Im torn. My contract is up very soon though (Thank God) after six years of service. Honestly, for the right reasons, I would fight. However, Id be sure I actually KNEW what I was fighting for.
Anyways, just curious on opinions of Willow Springs. Also, I apologize in advance for the ignorant post I am sure will follow this soon. Good day!
son you don't get to pick " reason " as an option, you signed up for a job, not a piecemeal to decide which conflict you support or which one's you don't. stop it already. what do you want? let me tell you what i want from you ok. stop whining like a beoch. first just shut up about obama. you keep politics
out of your post as long as you wear that uniform. you will support your commander in chief while you serve. speaking out as a serviceman during wartime against your leader is just wrong in so many ways. i bet our enemy love to hear that crap. it empowers them. leave our service now because at this rate you're doing more harm than good. once back in public as a regular joe then talk about our leader if you want. you can even run for office and try to bring change if you want. don't do this on my time. i'm helping pay your wages. help me get my moneys worth by being a good solder not this that you've done. thank you for your service but if this is how you feel, then leave in good faith by all means. you wanted feedback/you got it.
The Illegal Muslim Prez

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OBAMA TRAFFICKING GUNS TO AL-QAEDA
Barack Hussein Obama is arming the “rebels” in Syria, the Free Syrian Army, which just happens to be led by al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood. The source of these weapons? Libya. And that is why the attack on the Benghazi consulate needed to be swept under the rug. Arming our enemies? Isn’t that treason?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/obama-traffi...

HOMELAND SECURITY PROMOTES WELFARE TO NEW IMMIGRANTS IN GOVERNMENT ‘WELCOME’ MATERIALS
Ask not what you can do for your country, but what your new country can do for you.
http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/18/homeland-se...

HISPANIC GROUP DEMANDS NATIONAL AMNESTY FOR 11 MILLION ILLEGALS
http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/09/hispanic-gr...

Was the 2012 Election Stolen?
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/was_th...
Marvin

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I hate to admit because it will really affect our children but something bad is going to happen in the U.S. Whether it be from rioting to a Civil War. Whats sad is the Government doesn't even seem to care. Just my opinion.

Since: Oct 12

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Marvin wrote:
I hate to admit because it will really affect our children but something bad is going to happen in the U.S. Whether it be from rioting to a Civil War. Whats sad is the Government doesn't even seem to care. Just my opinion.
Whats gonna happen is Obama is going to release a biological weapon in the US that turns us all into socialist zombies. Don't beleive it? I heard it on the internets so it must be true.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Willow Springs Forum right now

Search the Willow Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 53 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 95,084
Who is Bobbi? 6 hr guest 10
shots fired at main event 7 hr update 1
M.U.N.C.H willow springs missouri (Jun '10) 8 hr btw 55
gas plus Sat hmmm 10
Landrams steakhouse twist Sat Bugsy 6
Find it VERY VERYY odd Sat bahaha 3
•••
•••
•••
Willow Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Willow Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Willow Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Willow Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Willow Springs
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••