WS Bear Football

Posted in the Willow Springs Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of261
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hole in One
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 17, 2012
 
Does anyone know if the Bears will be better this year. I went to a couple of games last year and was not too impressed.
I hope the town will get behind the team like they always do.
Opinion
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 17, 2012
 
I'm sure the Bears will do just fine and certainly can do without your negativity.

The town will be behind the team, as always.
mvp
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 17, 2012
 
Opinion wrote:
I'm sure the Bears will do just fine and certainly can do without your negativity.
The town will be behind the team, as always.
Willow Springs does a great job with their kids but just don't get many out. their boys programs are super weak. I dread watching them get pummeled by the eagles this year in all boys sports. Girls are serious and appear to have their act together.

Eagles 70 Willow 0 with little kid bench warmers playing the second half. It will be worse than last year and that was a blood bath.
Hotshot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Mvp we dont need your negative attutide. The coaches and other people support these kids You can just go back to mountain view or where ever you come from.
concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Have you ever thought its not the team its the coach??? I seen last years games the ability was there the coach sucked
papa Bear

Walnut Shade, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 22, 2012
 
We had talent and numbers for the last 2 years. This team has talent also. But we won't be any better than 500 this year. We haven't been a good team since Coach Ary left us and Coach Perkins will never be the one to bring this team back to what the Bear's once were.
papa Bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Lose number one. To bad it took us 3 quarters to get on the scoreboard. Once again we shot ourselves in the foot and wait to late to try and dig out of a hole. New coaches for this team next year I hope!!
mvp

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

papa Bear wrote:
Lose number one. To bad it took us 3 quarters to get on the scoreboard. Once again we shot ourselves in the foot and wait to late to try and dig out of a hole. New coaches for this team next year I hope!!
Your Bear are done! Have been since the beginning of time. Bear Football is a total oxymoron. Weak, lazy dumb, and complacent. Winning takes a lot of work. Working in Willow will not happen in this decade.
I saw a darn good Caruthersville team get their fannies whipped by a very modest Eagles team last night! NOW, that is Football, not panty waist mommas boys hopingto see their name in the paper!
I bet your team quits before they play Liberty. If not! OUCH!!! 100-0 with the subs playing the last three quarters. You know the facts. All about hard work Praying does not help in the real world!!
mvp

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 25, 2012
 
Oops! I fogot to say, Waaaaaah! waaaah! waaah!
Little

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 25, 2012
 
Keep yourr mountain view negative attutide out of ws.
mvp

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 25, 2012
 
Little wrote:
Keep yourr mountain view negative attutide out of ws.
Have fun watching your powerhouse play the eagles!!!!! Bring lots of tissues so you can wipe your tears. Our kids work! Your kids are pansy druggies. Ask your administrators if you do not believe the truth.

At least you have awesome academics like we do but your FB is weeeeek!

By the way, Your girl's prgrams rock, especially track. You know why? Great motivational coaches.

Go cry yourself to sleeeeep. Waaah! Waaah!
mmmy bear

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 25, 2012
 
mvp wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Bear are done! Have been since the beginning of time. Bear Football is a total oxymoron. Weak, lazy dumb, and complacent. Winning takes a lot of work. Working in Willow will not happen in this decade.
I saw a darn good Caruthersville team get their fannies whipped by a very modest Eagles team last night! NOW, that is Football, not panty waist mommas boys hopingto see their name in the paper!
I bet your team quits before they play Liberty. If not! OUCH!!! 100-0 with the subs playing the last three quarters. You know the facts. All about hard work Praying does not help in the real world!!
I used to like you, mvp, but you are way to mean to those poor willow folks. Put your self in their place and please quit making fun of them. I find your behavior quite repulsive.

Please be nice!
BIG

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 25, 2012
 
Little wrote:
Keep yourr mountain view negative attutide out of ws.
Great job, little! I am scared of you. Send your football team after us and our little girls in preschool will run their butts back home with a few bruises. You are talking the talk but sure as helk cannot walk any walk! You know what we are talkin about Girl! You are all girls. I feel sorry for your weak community and all of their weak, sorry, praying, losers. But, I may move their soon. Please, please vote for me for mayor!! I plan to run next term. I will put that place on the map like I did seven other little midwest villages. Ask, Helen. She knows cause she is in charge of your town and your group! Vote wisely!
papa bear

Saint James, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 25, 2012
 
mvp wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Bear are done! Have been since the beginning of time. Bear Football is a total oxymoron. Weak, lazy dumb, and complacent. Winning takes a lot of work. Working in Willow will not happen in this decade.
I saw a darn good Caruthersville team get their fannies whipped by a very modest Eagles team last night! NOW, that is Football, not panty waist mommas boys hopingto see their name in the paper!
I bet your team quits before they play Liberty. If not! OUCH!!! 100-0 with the subs playing the last three quarters. You know the facts. All about hard work Praying does not help in the real world!!
Waaaaaah! Waaah!
papa Bear

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 25, 2012
 
Don't post as me. I agree with MVP our teams coaches suck they should go spend a week with those Liberty coaches. Learn how to coach. See what it is like to coach winners and be a winner.
Little

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 25, 2012
 
I will agree that mountain view has a great team and its taken time to get there. Mnt. View only has what they have because of darin and his hard. ONE DAYthing willow will have a good team it will take time.
papa Bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 27, 2012
 
So how bad do you think we lose this week. Maybe we can at least stay close in the first half this week. I hear that Central lost last Friday but to a really good team. So they will probably be wanting to take it out on us. Just wish our team didn't suck so bad!
papa Bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 27, 2012
 
Went by and watched the bears practice the this afternoon. SMH there's no wonder we can't win a game.New coaches are needed for these boys!
elwood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 27, 2012
 
mvp wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Bear are done! Have been since the beginning of time. Bear Football is a total oxymoron. Weak, lazy dumb, and complacent. Winning takes a lot of work. Working in Willow will not happen in this decade.
I saw a darn good Caruthersville team get their fannies whipped by a very modest Eagles team last night! NOW, that is Football, not panty waist mommas boys hopingto see their name in the paper!
I bet your team quits before they play Liberty. If not! OUCH!!! 100-0 with the subs playing the last three quarters. You know the facts. All about hard work Praying does not help in the real world!!
down YES done NO .I ask what is the overall record between WS and MT View/Birch Tree ie Liberty - 2 towns 1 school?
papa Bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

elwood wrote:
<quoted text> down YES done NO .I ask what is the overall record between WS and MT View/Birch Tree ie Liberty - 2 towns 1 school?
We should have never let Ary go! The Bears will never be good again. Sometimes I am ashamed son is even on the team.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of261
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Willow Springs Forum right now

Search the Willow Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New store in Cabool 19 min WatcherGB 2
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 95,088
Who is Bobbi? 9 hr guest 10
shots fired at main event 11 hr update 1
M.U.N.C.H willow springs missouri (Jun '10) 12 hr btw 55
gas plus Sat hmmm 10
Find it VERY VERYY odd Sat bahaha 3
•••
•••
•••
Willow Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Willow Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Willow Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Willow Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Willow Springs
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••