Motorcycle riding groups, clubs, orga...

Motorcycle riding groups, clubs, organizations?

Posted in the Willow Springs Forum

Camp Mother

Ozark, MO

#1 Sep 29, 2009
Does anyone know of any motorcycle riding groups in the Willow (or local) area? Am new here and would like to join up with a group to ride with and participate in. Closest group I can find online is the ABATE folks out of Springfield, and I'd really like to find something a little closer.

If you do, please let me know who they are, where they are located, and a contact number if possible. Thanks! ;-)
Sad2

United States

#2 Sep 29, 2009
bikers united in west plains
Camp Mother

Ozark, MO

#3 Sep 29, 2009
Thanks Sad2, I found their website.

Anyone else have any input? Would really like to join an ABATE group... anybody have any feedback or interest in seeing one started here locally?

Thanks!
Vanquished Brotherhood

Caulfield, MO

#4 Oct 9, 2009
Bikers United has a website its bikers united.org they are a Civic.Com munity oriented group.

BACA, bikers against Child Abuse has chapters in the area.

Five-O is a police group

Midwest Drifters has a website. They do support the Galloping Goose.

Kinsmen are in N ark. Not sure what exactly they are about.

Amvets Riders Post 98 in West Plains.

There may be an ABATE group in N Ark. but not sure.

Christian Motorcyclist has a Chapter in Houston, Mo. and they have a big website.

dont know what your looking for exactly but hope that helps you know whats going on around this area.
bud

West Plains, MO

#5 Nov 4, 2009
bikers for christ is also local,i am a lonesome rider also where are you here from?
DammYank

Branson, MO

#6 Nov 7, 2009
bud wrote:
bikers for christ is also local,i am a lonesome rider also where are you here from?
Don't know that I've heard of "Bikers for Christ", where are they at? Got a website link? Any affiliation to Christian Motorcycle Association (CMA)?

And your post gave me an idea for a new motorcycle group name: "The Lonesome Riders".:)
bud

West Plains, MO

#7 Nov 20, 2009
nice name,no the bikers for christ are not ASSOCIATED with cma most bfc riders are formal out law associated.are you from willow?maybe we can get together?what do you ride?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#8 Nov 21, 2009
Bikers United is a Good MC Club, I belonged to them for a year. There are quite a few Riding Groups around this area, within 80 miles. Use your search engine or even the yellow pages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin speed 1 hr Ex friend 3
3 word game (Nov '08) Tue Nyancat 139
Just Wondering Aug 31 Truth 1
Ashley that works at Conleys in Pomona? (Mar '09) Aug 30 Pinhead 25
4 Word Game (Mar '09) Aug 30 PeanutButtercup 2,601
William Miller (Apr '10) Aug 29 debbrscf 9
Duane Arthur Boyer Aug 29 TravelingHobo56 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willow Springs Mortgages