Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Im one who he owes money too, some he just doesn't finish the jobs he starts for them and then their are the stupid people who loan him money....don't hire him or loan him money...the work will either not get done, it will be sub standard or you will never see the money you loan him.
midnite1

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Where does this person live?
AmyRuth

Willow Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

He's a real creep who seems to prey on old people on SS that need house repair done on the cheap. He takes the money and don't ever finish the job.
Senior

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Is this a small gentleman with blonde/white hair?
willow resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

this is true. all of it he started a job for some friends of ours and talked a big talk about how good he is and everything he can do. he did show up the first couple days until he asked for an advace on the rest of the job after that he never showed his face again and it was a sizable amount of money and stole a chainsaw from these same people. what work he did do had to be redone. he is a older guy like in his 50s he is only about 5ft 2in and has (blonde/grey or white which every) hair. i just do not want anyone else to be taken advantage of. he needs to get a real job instead of preying on everyone that does work for a living or has worked all their lives and live on fixed incomes. please know we have never had any dealings with him so this neither benifits me or hurts me meaning i have no reason to lie.
yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

He is a low life. Piece of crap. He needs the crap kicked out of him
still waiting

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

yup wrote:
He is a low life. Piece of crap. He needs the crap kicked out of him
He ripped off an elderly relative of mine, and I remind him of it every time I see that little weasel. He has promised to make it right for way too long, and frankly I am getting real tired of his lame excuses. grrrr!
Lala

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

He bought an xbox from me at a garage sale. Said he would pay the remaining 35 dollars. And never has.

Heard he got kicked out of jlos rental due to failure to pay rent. Someone needs to teach him a lesson. Seriously...sick
Bob Chaney

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

He painted the inside of my home...did a good job, did find one spot that he missed, sort of out of site. He would not use drop cloths and I had many small spatter spots when the job was done...the problem I have is he wanted to borrow money from me, small amounts and always paid it back, he gained my trust and then borrowed $300 and he has never paid me all of it back, he owes me $280..I know I will never see it, he will never work for me again and I do not recommend him because of the money deal. Otherwise, his painting skills are ok....I would like my money back, he sees me from time to time and each time he will say something about something is coming up and he will have the money but never comes through....oh well, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me...
Still waiting

Forsyth, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

still waiting wrote:
<quoted text>
He ripped off an elderly relative of mine, and I remind him of it every time I see that little weasel. He has promised to make it right for way too long, and frankly I am getting real tired of his lame excuses. grrrr!
I do believe in giving people a chance and I was surprised that he actually said he would finish the work he started. Now, that was a few days ago and he said he would get to it by the next day. I am hoping he can make amends to those he has taken advantage of here in Willow.
Still Waiting

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Still waiting wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe in giving people a chance and I was surprised that he actually said he would finish the work he started. Now, that was a few days ago and he said he would get to it by the next day. I am hoping he can make amends to those he has taken advantage of here in Willow.
I gave him the benefit of the doubt, and spoke way to soon about the above post. He of course never showed up to fix his mistake. I think it is nice of Mr. C to actually give him half/a thumbs up on his painting skills even after being ripped off for 280.00 dollars. I am not near as nice a Mr. C., and I do not forget. It might take a while but it will catch up to Mr. Rip-off-erson.
I have seen him doing jobs for business in Willow, and for me personally they know he has ripped off patrons in their community. I can't shop at a store that condones his behavior!
okk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

I dont understand why people still hire him? Come on now.... A young man by the name of Harley Owens has painted Derek Hutsells house, Joann Baileys home and the Highschool. If you need a painting job call that man. He painted a relative of mines home. And was professional, decent charge, and got it done in a timely manner.
Honest

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

willow resident wrote:
this is true. all of it he started a job for some friends of ours and talked a big talk about how good he is and everything he can do. he did show up the first couple days until he asked for an advace on the rest of the job after that he never showed his face again and it was a sizable amount of money and stole a chainsaw from these same people. what work he did do had to be redone. he is a older guy like in his 50s he is only about 5ft 2in and has (blonde/grey or white which every) hair. i just do not want anyone else to be taken advantage of. he needs to get a real job instead of preying on everyone that does work for a living or has worked all their lives and live on fixed incomes. please know we have never had any dealings with him so this neither benifits me or hurts me meaning i have no reason to lie.
I think I know who he is and I agree with many posting here, he should actually have the money he owes kicked out of him. I can't imagine anyone who has a business or owns houses that need work would hire him. I don't think Wendell would stoop that low to hire this man knowing all that is said about him. If local business owners fund him it tells me what kind of people they are for continuing to fund him until they get stolen from, then what? I am sure he keeps a few in his pocket, to bad he burned Mr. Robert Chaney. Get a real job and stop stealing from others. What a jerk if he is preying on the elderly or anyone who makes an honest living. I remember reading in the paper he was stopped with no DL I think he is an alcoholic or druggie. Who has he ripped off lately?
Another one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Yes the man with no DL took our mirror off and still owes 40 bucks. the only reason we got the 100 is because his boss gave it to us out of his pay check. He is a crooked "little old man".
Still Waiting

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

Well who's his Boss? Maybe every one can get their money! Terrible little old "red face" (classic sign of an alcoholic) man.
On tiny man watch

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

...to see if his fate has been sealed. I know one person who swears he will be a very sorry tiny man one day. I have to laugh because this person might just be the wrong one to ripe off or so it sounds. I think his boss is the owners of that antique shop on main street. I have seen him lurking around there quite a few times.
Gassy Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

On tiny man watch wrote:
...to see if his fate has been sealed. I know one person who swears he will be a very sorry tiny man one day. I have to laugh because this person might just be the wrong one to ripe off or so it sounds. I think his boss is the owners of that antique shop on main street. I have seen him lurking around there quite a few times.
that's my boy friend. You jerk. We have to do what we have to do to get by. I was stealing tampons from Dollar General. And they fired me so my boyfriend had to do what he had to do. I want you and everyone else on here keep your mouth shut. Do you understand what I'm saying to you?? If I ever see you on here again I'm going to have my little man boyfriend hunt you down. And your mouth won't be as big as your ass
. And if you don't believe me put your name on here and we'll find out hehehehehe
what a idiot

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

what a jerk (oops, I mean joke) and idiot. like you are in charge or something. go take care of that bad gas. thhhhhhh!
dont feel a bit sorry

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

stop whining about why you steal and GET REAL JOBS YOU LOW-LIFE THIEVES! There is NO excuse for what you and your bf are doing!
Bob Chaney

West Plains, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Judged:

Gassy Girl wrote:
<quoted text> that's my boy friend. You jerk. We have to do what we have to do to get by. I was stealing tampons from Dollar General. And they fired me so my boyfriend had to do what he had to do. I want you and everyone else on here keep your mouth shut. Do you understand what I'm saying to you?? If I ever see you on here again I'm going to have my little man boyfriend hunt you down. And your mouth won't be as big as your ass
. And if you don't believe me put your name on here and we'll find out hehehehehe
I am more than happy to put my name on here. He knows what he has done and he continues to do it. I thought I was an isolated case until someone told me to check out Topix...Im done asking him for it. I actually talked to a small claims court judge and he has told me to file....costs half as much as he owes to pay for the judgement....I would win hands down....but I just dont have it in me, I guess....but afraid of you, Gassy or Marion....please don't make jokes....I know very well what should be done, fear is not the reason I don't do it....it's Christian charity...forgiveness, etc....but you can bet I will not be a good reference for him and he need never apply for a load with me again....the worst part is , that whenever he cannot avoid me and has to pass me by he always has to lay some lame lie on me about how some big settlement is coming or some job is going to pay up and he is going to pay me..."with interest" which I almost find amusing....this is the kinder, gentler Bob Chaney, the old me would have kicked his scronny little but and felt pretty good about it. Now I just pity him. His family is stellar...kids are awesome and smart...that must have come from their mother.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Willow Springs Discussions

Search the Willow Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 95,733
Willow springs loses an officer? 8 hr oh yeah 2
willow springs 8 hr fax 4
WARNING for Willow Springs 18 hr Jessica 7
women who dont wear panties in willow 18 hr haha 11
M.U.N.C.H willow springs missouri (Jun '10) 23 hr The Far Viewer 59
Sorry to hear about Monty Beltz! (Apr '10) Mon Sarah crase 71
•••
•••
•••
Willow Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters