Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#57076 Jun 28, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You were right on about "SPC." He started whining 3 comments after this, your comment! ROFL!
Whining? Are you kidding? Romneys contributions doubled right after the SCOTUS decision. They just effectively killed Obama's political career. Romney's having a field day over it.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#57077 Jun 28, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
No they didn't. They stated that the SCOTUS declared that the mandate was constitutional as a tax.If you had been paying attention you would have seen it. I thought you said you didn't watch the news. You've just been busted in another lie.
I thought that police officers were supposed to be good observers?

I do think that you just proved that people who watch Fox News know less about news than those who don't even watch TV at all!_8-)

Here is a New York Daily News article which shows that you are incorrect:

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1... !/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/ derivatives/landscape_635/imag e.jpg

And here is a link to a screen photo inside the above article which shows the Fox News headline: "Supreme Court Finds Healthcare Individual Mandate Unconstitutional."

tinyurl.com/foxnewswrong

Why do you always feel that you have to be the "apologist" when your "heroes" get it wrong?

#57078 Jun 28, 2012
Bad link above. Here is another link to the article which shows you are wrong again, "SPC":

tinyurl.com/spciswrongagain
HealthCare4all

Arnold, MO

#57079 Jun 28, 2012
Single Payer Now!!!

#57080 Jun 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Whining? Are you kidding? Romneys contributions doubled right after the SCOTUS decision. They just effectively killed Obama's political career. Romney's having a field day over it.
So you are saying that the conservative US Supreme Court voted for the Affordable Care Act, to raise money for Romney? Clever!_8-)

Republicans: the best legislators which money can buy!
Juan Valdez

Branson, MO

#57081 Jun 28, 2012
<quoted text>
Romneys contributions doubled? If your pissin' to put out a fire, you had better drank a lot of water. Romney might have the water, but he's standin' down wind.
Juan Valdez

Branson, MO

#57082 Jun 28, 2012
Boehner is gonna be on at 12:15 et. to give his reaction to the ruling. I wonder if he'll have a box of tissues with him. Maybe a towel.
Understanding the issue

Haslet, TX

#57083 Jun 28, 2012

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#57084 Jun 28, 2012
As usual, the clueless Fox News reported that the US Supreme Court had ruled the individual mandate unconstitutional!
ROFL! As numerous studies have shown, a person who follows Fox News actually knows less than someone who does not follow the news at all!(This means YOU, "Norton"!_8-)
So did CNN

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#57085 Jun 28, 2012
Juan Valdez wrote:
Boehner is gonna be on at 12:15 et. to give his reaction to the ruling. I wonder if he'll have a box of tissues with him. Maybe a towel.
Anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#57087 Jun 28, 2012
<quoted text>
CBS News reported that Vice-President Biden was in Dubuque, Iowa, delivering a speech today, and NOT, as "Ozark" reported "in seclusion."
If you think that any news organization would lie about the location of the vice-president, I can now understand why you are always so paranoid.
When I called "Ozark" on his error, he pulled his "when I said that I was going to attend the demonstrations in Kansas City against the 'Occupy Wall Street' group, that was only a joke" routine!
"Ozark" does have a point: he is ALWAYS a joke.
If the President were smart , he would keep Biden in hiding so he would not stick his foot in his mouth like he always does when he opens it.

CHEERS!
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#57089 Jun 28, 2012
As usual, the clueless Fox News reported that the US Supreme Court had ruled the individual mandate unconstitutional!
ROFL! As numerous studies have shown, a person who follows Fox News actually knows less than someone who does not follow the news at all!(This means YOU, "Norton"!_8-)
As usual, Dawg, you are so quick to take things out of context. I think everybody was trying to figure things out. I happened to be watching the broadcast, too! It ain't over, either!

CHEERS!
Patricia Senecal

Caruthersville, MO

#57090 Jun 28, 2012
Juan Valdez wrote:
Now that's too funny! Stop it Juan - hope your doing well!
Juan Valdez

Branson, MO

#57091 Jun 28, 2012
Patricia Senecal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, I am. I hope you are doing well also. Interesting times we're living in aren't they?
Patricia Senecal

Caruthersville, MO

#57092 Jun 28, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
cheers norton - took your advice the other day and figured out -
you've been right all along. How come you don't visit all them doctor sites and have you seen all the religious sites?
Wouldn't you be more comfortable there?
cheers
Pastor, norton is picking on me!
Jesus forgive and bless me regardless!
Sorry folks!
Grudge - who me?
Now I lay me down to sleep.......

Since: Feb 11

United States

#57093 Jun 28, 2012
Patricia Senecal wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaker Boner may need a bucket:
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-de...
Patricia Senecal

Caruthersville, MO

#57094 Jun 28, 2012
Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, I am. I hope you are doing well also. Interesting times we're living in aren't they?
Holy, you aren't kidding. You know - good days - bad days, just trying to survive. Wish I could afford to go to the doctors before 2014!
Strong picking on Dawg about watching the news today - really?
Shoot, I missed the speaker crying! Was it on Fox? See what we miss when we don't look a bit closer to other's POV. New to this texting stuff and in case you are (point of view = POV).

All kidding aside - the state of affairs, in this the greatest land, freaks the hell out of me without any help from that guy always cheering

Corporations are people and lots of money will buy all the free speech and verbal vomit you can afford. I'll never pay off my student loans for all this! teehee
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#57095 Jun 28, 2012
Well, It has been just a little over an hour and the Romney Campaign has already raised over $200,000.00 online after the SCOTUS decision. It's backfiring on Obama.
Juan Valdez

Branson, MO

#57096 Jun 28, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaker Boner may need a bucket:
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-de...
WOW! What a picture! That's suitable for framing.
Patricia Senecal

Caruthersville, MO

#57097 Jun 28, 2012
A sidewalk interviewer asked a retired man what he thought of the two candidates for election.
He replied, "I am thankful only one of them can get erected". He wasn't talking about some Mormon!

Then he went back and fixed the typo!
LMAO - guess I'm feeling better today. Norton the doc had some great magic pills to offer me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fed up 13 hr USA lady 1
Insane people 15 hr Kudos 4
Mountain View Girls 16 hr Grad 2
News Homicide victim in Howell County was wife and m... (Nov '09) Tue Old McDonalds Friend 1,470
whats going on in town? Tue Hey there 2
lawn mower repair Tue city girl 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Apr 23 Dummy 965

Willow Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willow Springs Mortgages