United States

#1 Dec 27, 2013
Any info on what's going on???
My Name is Irrelevant

Escondido, CA

#2 Dec 27, 2013
house fire down 137 wrote:
Any info on what's going on???

Can anyone living 'out there' confirm the Residence/address/Occupants of the 'House Fire' location?
Got a Phone call at 8:41pm My time, was told over the phone this might be my Fathers last known location.
Cannot locate any other local news except this vague "Fire" notation in a Google search of the Web.
Seeking facts to end this vagueness [local newspaper/channel/website/phon e number(s)]
v/r,
My Name is Irrelevant --> Facts Are Relevant
dusty

Ozark, MO

#3 Dec 28, 2013
No information getting out on this, some fire fighters are saying murder suicide, Just the rumor mill.
My Name is Irrelevant

Escondido, CA

#4 Dec 28, 2013
The Lack of commentary over the past 12-13 hours does reinforce 'why' I found this thread missing on Topix.com until your Posting a few minutes ago, Thanks Dusty.
Really Appreciate the tidbit, but it's nothing I haven't heard already [off the web]...my concern is the 'Media Blackout'.
This is the "Information Age" and the Web/Local media is "Notably Silent" about 'this Fire' when there is a Fire [and 2 children are injured] in Kansas City, Mo..on a KSPR-33 news site when I researched the Web again this morning, but not a peep about Willow Springs --> An Irritating suppression of information.
Good day to you.
my name is unknown

Mountain View, MO

#5 Dec 28, 2013
There will not be much about it untill howell county releases what they want known. the fire was on HH in ws it was a man and woman. if u want to know more call the howell co sheriff office they will inform u if ur family.
My Name is Irrelevant wrote:
The Lack of commentary over the past 12-13 hours does reinforce 'why' I found this thread missing on Topix.com until your Posting a few minutes ago, Thanks Dusty.
Really Appreciate the tidbit, but it's nothing I haven't heard already [off the web]...my concern is the 'Media Blackout'.
This is the "Information Age" and the Web/Local media is "Notably Silent" about 'this Fire' when there is a Fire [and 2 children are injured] in Kansas City, Mo..on a KSPR-33 news site when I researched the Web again this morning, but not a peep about Willow Springs --> An Irritating suppression of information.
Good day to you.
Setting things straight -

Mcalester, OK

#6 Dec 28, 2013
(Willow Springs)– A husband and wife from rural Howell County are dead after a possible murder-suicide that is still under investigation.

A report from the Howell County Sheriff’s Office states that deputies were dispatched to a reported fire in a trailer home off of County Road 1130 near Willow Springs around 4:40 PM Friday. Firefighters on-scene said that two bodies were found inside the home, and that the trailer home, several outbuildings and vehicles had been set on fire.

Deputies then went inside the home and found Star Arnett, who appeared to have suffered a blunt force trauma wound to the head. Also found in the home was Dwayne Arnett, who had died from an apparent gunshot wound.

A press release from the Howell County Sheriff’s Office states the incident is still under investigation.

(From Ozark Area Network web site)
dusty

Ozark, MO

#7 Dec 28, 2013
Setting things straight - wrote:
(Willow Springs)– A husband and wife from rural Howell County are dead after a possible murder-suicide that is still under investigation.
A report from the Howell County Sheriff’s Office states that deputies were dispatched to a reported fire in a trailer home off of County Road 1130 near Willow Springs around 4:40 PM Friday. Firefighters on-scene said that two bodies were found inside the home, and that the trailer home, several outbuildings and vehicles had been set on fire.
Deputies then went inside the home and found Star Arnett, who appeared to have suffered a blunt force trauma wound to the head. Also found in the home was Dwayne Arnett, who had died from an apparent gunshot wound.
A press release from the Howell County Sheriff’s Office states the incident is still under investigation.
(From Ozark Area Network web site)

thanks for that I had heard most of it from people on the scene
aidahospud

Garden City, ID

#8 Dec 30, 2013
does anyone know where
star's daughter, Angel, is at?

does
WSFD-Firefighter

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Dec 31, 2013
There was a Murder, and a Suicide. Husband Killed Wife, and Turned around And shot himself..
question

Saint Jacob, IL

#10 Jan 1, 2014
How can they be sure it was a suicide? So he started the place on fire then killed himself? Why bother with the fire? Seems to me like the fire is a good way to hide something, like maybe it was a supposed to look like a suicide.
me too

United States

#11 Jan 1, 2014
And if you're that mad at the old lady why not tie her up and roast her.
KFVS12newsvid

Willow Springs, MO

#12 Jan 2, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Parent's? 17 min Jake2 28
randy 5 hr WTF 2
What Are Your Thoughts On Building A Willow Spr... (Mar '14) 10 hr born in willow 12
Does Size Really Matter? 17 hr Curious 1
Anyone decent around here? Sat Disgusted 33
meth in willow springs Jan 17 Jake2 7
Chris Corey (Jun '13) Jan 16 ohhenoswhoitis 19
Willow Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Willow Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?