i would have to say Tim Woods
angie

Bonnots Mill, MO

#4 Nov 8, 2009
Bobby Brummitt
LOL

United States

#5 Nov 8, 2009
He is married. And this is more of a COMPLIMENT to his wife but TONY SMITH!! That cowboy rocks them Wranglers!!!
blue eyed girl

Springfield, MO

#6 Nov 8, 2009
first Jade Woods' mom, Tammy, had a 3some with tim woods and Shandi..so tim is eww..

second Jade slept with bobby dozens of times so eww to him too.
willowgal

Branson, MO

#7 Nov 9, 2009
i agree that tim woods and bobby are both gross. tim is halfway decent looking, but is infested im sure.

RIP to beetle. he was smokin hot.
izzyb

West Plains, MO

#8 Nov 9, 2009
see wrote:
who
ithink Jim Stillwell is Hot!!!!!!!!!! Love his red hair!!!!
angie

Gasconade, MO

#9 Nov 12, 2009
Bobby is not eww as you say it you are one of those girls that are just mad cause you can't get him. Thats all i can say Booby is a really good guy and very cute.And we all have regrets in life and he knows his self he has been with bad people thats the old bob that is not who he is any more so yea and as far as any of that goes am pretty sure that this says good looking guys not who they have been with.
blue eyed girl wrote:
first Jade Woods' mom, Tammy, had a 3some with tim woods and Shandi..so tim is eww..
born and raised_

Urbana, MO

#10 Nov 13, 2009
I would have to say yes tim is hott but yes probably infested have you seen his g/f? can we say nasty!
Peggy Sue

Ozark, MO

#11 Nov 13, 2009
The only hot guy in Willow Springs is Brody Fair! The rest are nasty pigs.
That girl

Victoria, TX

#12 Nov 13, 2009
Im sure when i say his name someone is going to have some shit to talk but whatever. Greg Bailey is the sexiest guy i have meet in willow.
willow

Ava, MO

#13 Nov 13, 2009
blue eyed girl wrote:
shandi is one of the best girls in this town. she is a good mom and a wonderful singer and friend. you have never walked a mile in any of these people's shoes so don't you dare say anything about her.
observer

Ava, MO

#14 Nov 13, 2009
i know without a doubt the hottest man, inside and out is greg riley. this man can talk the talk and walk the walk. anyone who knows him knows he is sexy as hell and 100% all man. too bad he is taken, i'd jump on that in a second.
willowsprings

Victoria, TX

#15 Nov 13, 2009
Beetle Bailey
angie

Bonnots Mill, MO

#16 Nov 15, 2009
is he still with Mandy?
born and raised_ wrote:
I would have to say yes tim is hott but yes probably infested have you seen his g/f? can we say nasty!
born and raised_

Urbana, MO

#17 Nov 16, 2009
yep..
angie wrote:
is he still with Mandy?<quoted text>
HMMMMMM

Macomb, MO

#18 Nov 16, 2009
Hot men in willow?There are none,they're all nasty,nasty,nasty!And if at one point they were good looking they probly hooked up with one of willow's trashy sl*ts and went down hill from there LOL!!!!
BLue Eyed Girl

Springfield, MO

#19 Nov 16, 2009
willow wrote:
<quoted text>
shandi is one of the best girls in this town. she is a good mom and a wonderful singer and friend. you have never walked a mile in any of these people's shoes so don't you dare say anything about her.
I know what I say to be fact. And I also know this thread isnt about shandi, so dont make it. I'm referring to why I think Tim isnt one of the hotties in Willow.
born and raised_

Urbana, MO

#20 Nov 17, 2009
I agree with HMMMMMMM and yes your absolutely right there are NO Hot guys in willow and all the ones that used to be hot aren't anymore or taken... So where did all the hot guys go???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is this Travis Shelley Guy (Apr '10) 3 hr humHO 26
Who Is The Most Eligible Bachelor In Willow? 8 hr Bachelor 8
Bad people???? 19 hr Becka Higby 10
Summer Cain 19 hr Allison Gray 1
Justin R. Watkins (Apr '13) 22 hr TheEx 5
How much does it cost to rent the pavillion at ... May 4 Force 3
D lemon May 4 Joe c 1
More from around the web

Willow Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE