shelly`s tanning salon havin camera`s in it

Posted in the Willow Springs Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
heaven

Plattsburg, MO

#1 Jun 5, 2009
shellys tanning place is on the outside of a nasty trailer and it is built on the front porch!!! its built getto and nasty.. i seen her with 4 cameras that she said they was going to put up in the rooms!!!Thats sad try to have a business and have cameras in it so you can look at people gettin naked and getting the beds..thats sad. i would never go there to tan... i would be affraid that it would fall down while i was in there and sure wouldnt just cause your going to be on camera!!!! just thouht that should be known!!!!!

Since: Jun 09

Los Angeles

#2 Jun 5, 2009
Lmao Ghetto as hell.
Where My Check At

Columbia, MO

#3 Jun 5, 2009
Ghetto? Have many of those around WS do we?

Warning: You have crossed the bad grammar threshold for this message board. Step away from the keyboard!

Los Angeles

#4 Jun 5, 2009
Where My Check At wrote:
Ghetto? Have many of those around WS do we?
Warning: You have crossed the bad grammar threshold for this message board. Step away from the keyboard!
Lol says the guy with the name "Where My Check At" you thought you where good now get off my nuts son.

Los Angeles

#5 Jun 5, 2009
Were* EXCUSE ME
lol

Sunnyvale, CA

#6 Jun 5, 2009
Yet another ATTEMPT by the Hunters try to turn people against Shellys! Good luck with that u losers! If anyone thinks there are cameras I guess come look for yourself! U people amaze me! As far as ghetto, come look for yourself!!! VERY classy! She is open 13 hours a day and ready to show everybody the "ghetto" lmao grow up Rodger and Brenda Hunter, u r useless waste of good air!
Shelby Scaggs

United States

#7 Jun 5, 2009
You have got to be kidding me, Shelly would not put cameras in her salon. She is not that type of person. Once you go inside of her shop you would never know it was on a pourch.

Los Angeles

#8 Jun 5, 2009
Shelby Scaggs wrote:
You have got to be kidding me, Shelly would not put cameras in her salon. She is not that type of person. Once you go inside of her shop you would never know it was on a pourch.
Just so everyone knows I was just messing around, I personally haven't seen them so I wouldn't know. Excuse me.
WHTEVR

Ozark, MO

#9 Jun 5, 2009
Sounds like Shellys doin good and some ppl are gettin childishly jelouse!LOL I like that Shellys not in the middle of town,I like the country setting.I tan to relax!And as far as ghetto you cldnt be more wrng!Her place is cute as hell and.....theres no creepy old lady hangin arnd,thats more scry than the whole camera crap you all are tryn to start!See you all are lien' I'm not, go by tropical whtevr and see for you'r self.She'll scr ya to death!
SHELLY

Sunnyvale, CA

#10 Jun 5, 2009
heaven wrote:
shellys tanning place is on the outside of a nasty trailer and it is built on the front porch!!! its built getto and nasty.. i seen her with 4 cameras that she said they was going to put up in the rooms!!!Thats sad try to have a business and have cameras in it so you can look at people gettin naked and getting the beds..thats sad. i would never go there to tan... i would be affraid that it would fall down while i was in there and sure wouldnt just cause your going to be on camera!!!! just thouht that should be known!!!!!
by the way, Rodger and Brenda, we seen you drive by last night, are you guys that worried about my "front porch operation" STOP NEXT time, I will give you a tour!!!
heaven

Plattsburg, MO

#11 Jun 6, 2009
this is not the hunters just to let you know!! and the trailer is nasty that it is built on.. so you guys can think what you want i seen the cameras she said she was putin up!! i seen it when they was building it and it was built ghetto as hell!!!
Duh

Ozark, MO

#12 Jun 6, 2009
heaven wrote:
this is not the hunters just to let you know!! and the trailer is nasty that it is built on.. so you guys can think what you want i seen the cameras she said she was putin up!! i seen it when they was building it and it was built ghetto as hell!!!
Just my opinion, but if you don't like it then go somewhere else. You trying to trash it makes people want to give her business. I've never been there but kinda curious now so Thank You I know a place to go now to tan. I know enough about Shelly to know she has a knack for decor and has no reason to put cameras up unless it is to keep a view on merchandise and maybe the outside for vandilizers. Don't think she would have had it built unsafe either.
none

Plattsburg, MO

#13 Jun 6, 2009
you obviously don't know very much about Shelly, because from what iv'e seen and heard about her she's freakin gross! along with the rest of her family!.... a knack for decor? haha yeah right! she probably got those tanning beds from all the money that was stolen from the owner of that motel she USED to run... you obviously don't know her very much at all or you would not be defending her or her place... yeah she might have nice tanning beds, but she doesn't deserve anyones business for all of the wrong shit that she's done.. you would think ppl would know about her it was all over town about what she did!
Shelly

Sunnyvale, CA

#14 Jun 6, 2009
Anybody can ACCUSE anyone of doing anything, BUT they all get there day in court! Anyone who knows me knows that I didn't do anything wrong. And thankyou but I do have a 600 dollar a month tanning payment for my NICE beds! Anyways this is all really stupid and I knew this was coming, so I guess everyone will have to form their own opinion about me! As for me, I'm not going to worry about "topix" anymore, it obvious ALL anyone want to do is hurt people on this site! I could say more about the person that is writing this stupid crap, but I'm not going to stoop that low! Have a good weekend everyone!
Shelly

Sunnyvale, CA

#15 Jun 6, 2009
One more thing, I do believe everyone in Howell county knew about the "charges" put against me, considering it was on the front page of the newspaper! I hid from "it" for quite a few months because it was imbarassing to me and my family, but like I said everyone has their day in court and I think its quite obvious that the only thing I did wrong was to ever be involved with that motel! The man is crazy, he has tried to do this to everyone who has ever worked at that stupid place! Thankgod I am a good business person and saved all of my receipts for everything to proove my innocents is all I'm going to say about it! The owner now runs the motel himself, go meet him for yourself, you will see in about 5 minutes of talking to him he is crazy! By the way, after that all happen "a little birdie" called the irs on him, he hadn't paid taxes on that motel in 10 years and was drawing social security in wisconsin NOT claiming the motel EVER! So guess who's in trouble now! Not me! He doesn't get social security and owes the irs lots of money! Now he has to run his own motel! Legally!! I did nothing but improve that motel, and everyone knows it!
Over and Out

United States

#16 Jun 6, 2009
Check out Rodger and Rex Hunter on Case.net
hmmm
Shelly

Sunnyvale, CA

#17 Jun 6, 2009
And fyi, "none" and "heaven" I was NEVER accused of stealing money from him! I worked there for 3 years and guess what, he never accused me of that! Guess you need to get your facts straight huh!
yepyoubetcha

Ozark, MO

#18 Jun 7, 2009
Pay no attention to the haters Shelly, I for one am loving your new place :)
none

Lawson, MO

#19 Jun 8, 2009
who would love a skanky place on the front of a trailor with shity pink painted walls and stupid bowey looking things tacked to the wall? the only thing good about that nasty place is the beds are good
wht is wrng w people

Sunnyvale, CA

#20 Jun 8, 2009
how sad are the people that have nothing better to do. must suck not to have anything better to do... get a life. so u dont like shelly oh well move on nobody gives a shit at least she is doing something. nobody has the right to judge grow up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best looking girls in Willow? 3 hr For real 15
Russians Sat SurperiorEuroPenis 10
Emotional WAYNE Sat Nomore 1
Shadowbanned May 15 Lolita 1
Secret compound being built? (Jun '17) May 15 Lolita 48
In Memory Of..... (Jan '10) May 15 Anonymous 299
Revitalization thoughts? May 15 Anonymous 20

Willow Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Willow Springs Mortgages