2010 aaa

Bonnots Mill, MO

#1 Jan 5, 2010
How can the Willow Schools be closed for snow ? But the sport teams still can have there after school games. Another joke, the Wonderful town of Willow !!!!!!!!!!
aka

Ava, MO

#2 Jan 5, 2010
2010 aaa wrote:
How can the Willow Schools be closed for snow ? But the sport teams still can have there after school games. Another joke, the Wonderful town of Willow !!!!!!!!!!
Believe me, it won't ever change. It is a joke.
Fact is

Ozark, MO

#3 Jan 5, 2010
2010 aaa wrote:
How can the Willow Schools be closed for snow ? But the sport teams still can have there after school games. Another joke, the Wonderful town of Willow !!!!!!!!!!
If you check into it, it isn't just the "wonderful town of Willow" but all towns that do this.
guest

United States

#4 Jan 5, 2010
2010 aaa wrote:
How can the Willow Schools be closed for snow ? But the sport teams still can have there after school games. Another joke, the Wonderful town of Willow !!!!!!!!!!
Too many people think that what goes on in WS is exclusive to WS. That's called ignorance and not getting out much.
guest

Apo, AE

#5 Jan 6, 2010
And what would you say if a bus wrecked with your kids on it? Sounds like another topic you could start because the school board or superintendent chose to send students to school that day. They have their reasons, quite complaining because your kids are at home ruining your free time silence with Price is Right and your Soap Opera's!
2010 aaa

Union, MO

#6 Jan 6, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many people think that what goes on in WS is exclusive to WS. That's called ignorance and not getting out much.
Your the ignorent one you inbreed, for letting it happen.
123abc

Madison, WI

#7 Jan 6, 2010
I think the reasoning for this is that when the kids go to school the buses run a route which around here a lot of dirt roads and such. When you have a game the bus doesnt drive to each players house and pick up the child the parent brings them in so the bus is on the main highway only which is usually clear. They have cancelled games in the past due to weather. If you dont want your child to go to the game then keep them home. that simple. I make the decisions for my children not school board if I am uncomfortable with something then I dont let my kids attend....
guest

United States

#8 Jan 6, 2010
2010 aaa wrote:
<quoted text> Your the ignorent one you inbreed, for letting it happen.
What did I let happen? Allowing you to not know how to spell or write?
True

United States

#9 Jan 7, 2010
I'm with Guest & 123....get on a school bus, go on a dirt road with huge hills, and as it's sliding around, see if you wat to be on it with 50+ kids....better yet, ask yourself if you want to drive it and be responsible for their lives!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joey Spence 20 min Guess who 1
School Board Blows grow some balls and make a d... 53 min Boohoo 9
Democrats file suit alleging Russia, Trump camp... 4 hr guest 64
Cannan Flooring 13 hr Doris floyd 13
Walmart Super Center construction begins Mon Tommy 12
who are the best looking men in willow (Nov '09) Mon sonic woman 167
Liberty Girls basketball (Dec '16) Apr 22 parent 12

Willow Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Willow Springs Mortgages