the fact people tell me to go get a job

the fact people tell me to go get a job

Posted in the Willow Springs Forum

Nick Todd

United States

#1 Jul 27, 2011
Well if two guys from willow would not of stole my car and blown it up i would still be working
I see

United States

#2 Jul 29, 2011
So what you're saying...is that two gentlemen stole your car, blew it up!!! and then you got fired? Well, sir...if I had an employee that was stupid enough to let his car get stolen and blown up in the same hour, I would have to let him go too. But seriously dude, I doubt that happened. My opinion: You're just too lazy and you want people to feel pitty on you. Sorry if that sounds douchey, but seriously.
Observer

Branson, MO

#3 Jul 29, 2011
As the song goes..." Ah rip dip dip dip dip dip dip dip mum mum mum mum mum mum Get a Job! Sha na na na sha na na na na ba doo ....
Observer2

Ozark, MO

#4 Aug 7, 2011
If you want to work you will. Be productive no matter what the pay is. Even if its voluntary. The job you want will come. No car? Get out and hitch lazy bones. Again...if you want to work, you will.
Ray

Columbia, MO

#5 Aug 7, 2011
Observer2 wrote:
If you want to work you will. Be productive no matter what the pay is. Even if its voluntary. The job you want will come. No car? Get out and hitch lazy bones. Again...if you want to work, you will.
Oh yeah, it's just THAT simple to get a job in Willow. That has to be one of the most idiotic posts that I have seen on here. You probably have family who got you on, where you work. Or you own a business right? You will say I am wrong but I'd be calling your bluff if so.
Observer2

Ozark, MO

#6 Aug 7, 2011
No I don't own a business nor do I have family in the area to give me a job. I am in my late 50's and believe you me, jobs are hard to find. That's why we need to get creative. I don't know what your skills are, but there is plenty to do in Willow. Start by getting up early and sitting in the local cafe (you have to be there by 7am), picking the older mens brains on what they need, and how much they are willing to pay for it. Then see if you can find it. When you do, tell the man you found it and get the ok to buy it. Jack the price up from the seller so you can make a little. If you dont have the money to buy it outright and then sell it (the same day) ask the farmer to give you a little for finding it for him. It works. I know because I have done it. This is called brokering. You can also work day labor for these men. Knock on doors and help the widow or single parent do their yard. Go to the senior center and ask who needs help at their home. Then take what they are willing to pay you for whatever job is too hard for them to do. The word will get around that you are a worker and a helper and you will have your choice of jobs. These are just a few suggestions. I know its hard, but try to look to the goodness of the area and stop beating yourself to the punch. There is plenty for an industrious person to do. They need only try hard enough, and I didn't say it would be easy.
Observer2

Ozark, MO

#7 Aug 7, 2011
I forgot to mention that by feeling you can not work because of the a*oles that stole and blew up your car. Then you are giving them complete control of your life, and they do not deserve that control. It's your life, not theirs to dictate. We all have to be strong in these questionable times. Let the a*oles have their laughs. You will prevail.
Still

Branson, MO

#8 Aug 8, 2011
I heard that there is a part time janitor job posted on the door at Alco.
NotoriousBob

Lansdale, PA

#9 Sep 4, 2012
Somehow while this guy has time to cry on te internet, thousands of legal and illegal immigrants work two jobs and achieve a giant house in the suburbs aka the American dream. Wanna know their secret? ThEYRE NOT LAZY ENTITLED little PUNkASSES!
PotStirinBob

Branson, MO

#10 Sep 4, 2012
NotoriousBob wrote:
Somehow while this guy has time to cry on te internet, thousands of legal and illegal immigrants work two jobs and achieve a giant house in the suburbs aka the American dream. Wanna know their secret? ThEYRE NOT LAZY ENTITLED little PUNkASSES!
I take it you vote Republican Bob. Either that or Neo Nazi. Shit Man you need to run for political office or a spot in televangelism.

What we really need is a stronger working class to stand up to the MBA Lawyer Wallstreeters who buy politicians to gut watchdog government, the workers unions, shipped jobs to third world countries, opened the flood gates to starving immigrants willing to "work for food".
Surprising how a few million fed up workers with baseball bats and tire irons can change laws just as quickly as an anonymous million bucks in cash to the back pocket of a politician. Sooner or later it has worked in just about every country in the history of humanity.
jack

Springfield, MO

#11 Sep 13, 2012
They didnt blow up your car, i believe you got your car back
Concerned Person

Willow Springs, MO

#13 Sep 22, 2012
NotoriousBob wrote:
The only reason they have all of that is cause they are paid under the table, they dont have to pay taxes when they are illegal immigrants. When they get there green cards our government gives them so many thousands of dollars to get them settled that is enough to buy them a house and a car and sometimes even enough to start a business. They can even walk into a bank and say I want this amount of money and they dont have to have a co-signer or anything. Our government is bringing over immigrants and giving our jobs away and taking away from the americans.. That is why it is hard for americans to find jobs now days.
FOOL

Springfield, MO

#14 Oct 11, 2012
You Did Get your car back and Cash, Those two guys havnt been in the area in a awhile and one of them hasnt been around in 2 years, Your car was stolen like 3 years ago cant keep using that as an excuse, I think your just lazy and dont want a job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Tharp Thu watch 5
In Memory Of..... (Jan '10) Feb 20 Mr Willar Sprangs 296
News Homicide victim in Howell County was wife and m... (Nov '09) Feb 20 Mother of Becki 1,480
Needing help Feb 19 Sunny 6
Noblett Lake (Mar '09) Feb 18 not a speller 184
Pedophiles in town (Mar '17) Feb 17 sorry 10
Best looking girls in Willow? Feb 17 Judgemental 14

Willow Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willow Springs Mortgages