feral hog problem?
can i hunt

United States

#1 Nov 17, 2010
hi i'm looking for a person thats having trouble with feral hogs that will let me hunt.
ummm

Collins, MO

#2 Nov 18, 2010
not sure that is a big issue around here. The conservation says to shot on sight. I'm sure most people around here have no problem with doing that. Now I think that Fort Leonard Wood has tons of hogs and will let you hunt them. They are not feral but still wild pigs if that helps you any. Stay safe out there
Shaggy

Scott City, MO

#3 Nov 24, 2010
can i hunt wrote:
hi i'm looking for a person thats having trouble with feral hogs that will let me hunt.
Wayne county Mo is the hot spot for the feral hogs or ther Irish wilderness its open to the public walkin access only thats in carter county on J hwy.
miss

Willow Springs, MO

#4 Nov 24, 2010
I worked in Houston, Mo at the environmental department and overheard them talking about a growing issue with feral hogs. I know they were looking for someone to help w this issue. However, that was around three yrs ago but u might give them a call and see where in texas county they were having such an issue w them. Just a possible direction u might go in

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
junior wofford 6 hr tinky 2
Jeremy Collins 19 hr Rocket Scientist 2
Bob Pollard 22 hr Grace Stillwell 2
City Administrator Bob Pollard (Jul '11) Mon GrannyC 19
Lonnie Wake May 30 no name 2
Jennifer Bell May 27 Preacher Man 4
keep it in the family May 26 nonprojackson 1
More from around the web

Willow Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE