Senior Center Director
Wondering

United States

#1 Jun 12, 2012
Why would a senior center director " Olivia Yanko" use the name Patuli NewMoon on face book? Does seem very professional!!!!
elsewhere

West Plains, MO

#2 Jun 12, 2012
As professional sounding as "Olivia Yanko"
Wondering wrote:
Why would a senior center director " Olivia Yanko" use the name Patuli NewMoon on face book? Does seem very professional!!!!
HUH

Cross Timbers, MO

#3 Jun 12, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Why would a senior center director " Olivia Yanko" use the name Patuli NewMoon on face book? Does seem very professional!!!!
Does or doesn't sound too professional?

Who cares? She's a little strange.
Hilton Hotema

Willow Springs, MO

#4 Jun 12, 2012
Here daughter goes by the name "FIG WALNUT" and the other one was a stripper.
Stripping Cashew

West Plains, MO

#5 Jun 12, 2012
who gives twoshits what she does on facebook? none of your business, you gossipy old hag. how professional is it of you gabby gashes for talking smack about someone on here? go stick a feather duster up your @$$
hannha

United States

#6 Jun 14, 2012
You maybe to young, but it was called the decade of free love called the 60's.
Where there were nicknames like that. I was in grade school during that time.
Faye

United States

#7 Jun 15, 2012
Well when you research the name it has to do with witches!!! And she has a witch symbol tattooed on her!!!!! So beware seniors!!!
Hilton Hotema

Willow Springs, MO

#8 Jun 15, 2012
She is said to have been growing that witchy - weed also but drugs are all too tolerated in this town.
chevy

United States

#9 Jul 11, 2012
Uh u r just trying to start shit. The senior center is a great place for anyone of any age to go. This town dt need people talking down people or places this town needs all the positive that it can get..... Grow up!
Hummingbird

Belvidere, IL

#10 Oct 15, 2012
I don't understand what you guys are talking about. I find her to be a really nice person. Very caring and professional Plus I think you have your facts wrong. None of her girls were strippers. Before you say hurtful things you should look at yourselves. Get a life.
Well

Ozark, MO

#11 Oct 15, 2012
Well, these threads were silent for many months. If you're so concerned why did you bring them back up?
Hummingbird

West Chicago, IL

#12 Oct 15, 2012
I was googling for a place for my mother and was amazed to see such negativity directed at one person. it seems quite misdirected and malicious.
give it a shot

Ava, MO

#13 Oct 20, 2012
If anyone has any serious suggestions for senior center activities I am sure Olivia would be glad to listen to your ideas. I suspect most of the negative comments you see here on Topix are coming from one woman and that is due to a family matter that has absolutely nothing to do with the center.

And Hummingbird, if you are looking "for a place" for your mother, the senior center has nothing to do with the senior apartments. Contact Matt James for that.
dracoolie sun

Branson, MO

#14 Jan 29, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Why would a senior center director " Olivia Yanko" use the name Patuli NewMoon on face book? Does seem very professional!!!!
probally the same reason u my dear wondering,with a wondering tongue, are wanting privacy and no drama. Leave Olivia alone troublemaker.
dracoolie sun

Branson, MO

#15 Jan 29, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Why would a senior center director " Olivia Yanko" use the name Patuli NewMoon on face book? Does seem very professional!!!!
Well now, wondering, you dont have room to talk..And this is professional of you I suppose , showing your ignorance on the internet hiding behind your professional Wondering name ..Watch your wondering tongue you old hag. Leave Olivia alone..
not wondering just facts

Branson, MO

#16 Jan 29, 2013
Hummingbird wrote:
I don't understand what you guys are talking about. I find her to be a really nice person. Very caring and professional Plus I think you have your facts wrong. None of her girls were strippers. Before you say hurtful things you should look at yourselves. Get a life.
Olivia is a very nice person. More than i can say for most people in this town..Lifes short man, grow up! Good karma attracts good karma..
not wondering just facts

Branson, MO

#17 Jan 29, 2013
Hilton Hotema wrote:
Here daughter goes by the name "FIG WALNUT" and the other one was a stripper.
Your full of it whacko..Mind U,r own business. Like u,r nasty job, and u,r psyco man.
Why

Branson, MO

#18 Jan 30, 2013
I am going to assume dracoolie sun and not wondering just facts are the same person. What I'd like to know is why you would drag this months old thread up again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How about those Eagles?? 9 hr MVP 3
new in town 10 hr John 11
Burglaries is howell Texas and Douglas counties 10 hr duh 4
amanda dillard (Jul '09) Tue Hilltop king 7
Twister Aug 21 Pete 8
Home for rent, property management (Aug '10) Aug 21 Wrong 8
does anyone know Aug 20 duuuu 11

Willow Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willow Springs Mortgages