Just wondering if anyone seen Bigfoot?
Fan

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2011
Yes, he plays with the Globe trotters
Squatch

United States

#3 Oct 18, 2011
Heard him wood knocking down by Powder Mill the other day.
little bear foot

Burlington, IA

#4 Oct 18, 2011
go ask billy bowen! he feeds bigfoot fried bacon and reeses pieces every night! just go ask him. he tracks bigfoot every spare minute and claims to have voice recordings.
Raphaella

Hollister, MO

#5 Oct 19, 2011
I know a lady who has seen Bigfoot. She is a quiet, conservative and religious person who
does not lie or tell big tales. I believe her.
curious

United States

#6 Oct 19, 2011
little bear foot wrote:
go ask billy bowen! he feeds bigfoot fried bacon and reeses pieces every night! just go ask him. he tracks bigfoot every spare minute and claims to have voice recordings.
well billy is ate up with the dumb a**.. there ain't no such thing as big foot. Until one is killed won't belive it! Anyone can put a black suite on and act like him.
sinkholes

Bonnots Mill, MO

#7 Oct 19, 2011
If there's no bigfoot, then why are all the sinkholes shaped like bigfoot feet? Huh? Hah!
BNice

Branson, MO

#8 Oct 24, 2011
I believe in Bigfoot. There, I said it. I've never seen one, but I know a few people who have...people who are not crazy, who are good, God-fearing folk who have no reason to lie. And I think there is nothing wrong with Bill or anyone else who believe in Bigfoot to do research and actively search for proof. Why should anyone judge that? Each to his own. I've listened to Bill's recordings and they're not coyotes...nor are they anything I can identify. Are we so vain that we believe that there is nothing else on earth yet to be discovered? That man has discovered every living creature? I think not. And kudos to Bill for standing up for something he believes to be true. Shame on you "curious" for calling him hames just because he has a curiosity about unexplained sightings, sounds and events. I appreciate people who aren't so narrow minded to just blindly go through life without questioning, exploring or investigating the unexplained things around them. And in case you haven't noticed, Bill doesn't appear to care what anyone thinks about his him or his belief in Bigfoot. He believes what he believes and is on a mission to prove it. If you support him fine, if you don't why waste your time and everyone else's talking bad about him or others? If you cannot say something nice, then why say anything at all? Shouldn't we all live by this motto?
yep

United States

#9 Oct 27, 2011
BNice wrote:
I believe in Bigfoot. There, I said it. I've never seen one, but I know a few people who have...people who are not crazy, who are good, God-fearing folk who have no reason to lie. And I think there is nothing wrong with Bill or anyone else who believe in Bigfoot to do research and actively search for proof. Why should anyone judge that? Each to his own. I've listened to Bill's recordings and they're not coyotes...nor are they anything I can identify. Are we so vain that we believe that there is nothing else on earth yet to be discovered? That man has discovered every living creature? I think not. And kudos to Bill for standing up for something he believes to be true. Shame on you "curious" for calling him hames just because he has a curiosity about unexplained sightings, sounds and events. I appreciate people who aren't so narrow minded to just blindly go through life without questioning, exploring or investigating the unexplained things around them. And in case you haven't noticed, Bill doesn't appear to care what anyone thinks about his him or his belief in Bigfoot. He believes what he believes and is on a mission to prove it. If you support him fine, if you don't why waste your time and everyone else's talking bad about him or others? If you cannot say something nice, then why say anything at all? Shouldn't we all live by this motto?
heard there was a pretty frightening encounter by 4 people at "flat rocks" in Texas County (southwest of Houston) this summer. They aren't talking to anyone due to the fact people do think you're crazy when you tell them. I've never seen one, but I'm not going to dismiss that there aren't any undiscovered species around.
BNice

Branson, MO

#10 Oct 30, 2011
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
heard there was a pretty frightening encounter by 4 people at "flat rocks" in Texas County (southwest of Houston) this summer. They aren't talking to anyone due to the fact people do think you're crazy when you tell them. I've never seen one, but I'm not going to dismiss that there aren't any undiscovered species around.
I wonder what allegedly happened.....now you have me curious! I'm not interested in who was involved, just what happened. You know, a few years ago, a MODOT employee spotted one near Hog Creek between Cabool and Houston. That person's story is on one of the BFRO websites. The person describes exactly where it happened.
yep

Plattsburg, MO

#11 Oct 30, 2011
I read that Hog Creek account & straight through the woods it isn't very far. This happened over off of Z highway on the Little Piney.

What they told me was that it was early evening & they had been swimming down there & we're getting ready to leave. They were fooling around making "bigfoot" calls trying to be funny when they got a definite response from wooded bank on other side of the river. One that scared them badly. They hightailed it to their car thinking it might have been a bear or some other animal they wouldn't want to tangle with & that's when they saw it on the low water bridge. Described it as very large & light colored hair. I think that one of them wanted to report it to the sheriff but probably didn't because they're afraid of people thinking they're crazy. Anyway, I know they haven't hardly told anyone. They were terrified by it & said they wont ever go back there. One of the women went to stay at her folk's house in town that night (she lives in the country) because she was afraid to stay at her house near there. That area is easily accessed from the paved road, but it is pretty remote & heavily wooded. That's about all I know. They saw something-they were shook up. That I do know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Theatrics 5 hr Friend 2
Jessica Ripko 20 hr Uncle Fudpucker 5
Liberty boys basketball coach 20 hr Uncle Fudpucker 49
Bishup (Apr '14) 21 hr Benjamen Snell 16
Secret compound being built? Sat nmmg 42
News Homicide victim in Howell County was wife and m... (Nov '09) Sat Justme 1,470
Review: Ozark Sheltered Industries (Aug '14) Sat tim bennett 8

Willow Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willow Springs Mortgages