Cheeseburger in Paradise

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Can't find a phone number, website or facebook page for the new establishment in Willow Springs - Mo's Pub & Grub. Would love to call and order some food for pickup since Willow Springs lacks in restaurants other than $$ Italian. The owner should drop some flyers off in mailboxes around town. I think they'd do a great carryout business. The cheeseburgers are excellent!!!! Glad they opened someething good.
Dame with Gams

United States

#2 Feb 27, 2013
The place is CLEAN, decorated nicely. Looks like a good food menu. Hope they do really well!!
Patty

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 11, 2013
Mo's Willow is inviting, fun and the food is great! Go check it out!
Fred

Wheaton, IL

#6 Dec 22, 2013
This is a pretty good place
Disturbed by barmaid

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 17, 2014
I went to Mo's for the first time since it had been closed and got a new owner (who happens to be the owner of the bar across the street from our ballroom), Upon entering ,,i noticed not much had changed but still tried to enjoy myself with a few drinks. The barmaid (an age beaten woman in her 50s) would not shut up about the specials...about "Mo" about blah blah blah, I know the place is new but living here i knew more of the scoop then she did about the gossip and other garbage these new hillbillys of Mo's were spouting. I realized I would not be coming back when a young woman wearing a wig sat near me at the bar. She struck up conversation and happened to be a bartender/waitress of this establishment. She was being very noisy and attempted to make a few jokes to the bartender ...which i quickly caught and diminished,,,She asked me who i was and i told her my name....this wasn't enough for her...this woman wanted my last name too...I hesitated but figured it was ok...Once i told her my name...she started typing on her phone and asked me how to spell my last name....I was shocked that this wigged woman was trying to find out who i was by using the internet. When I asked her if she was trying to look me up on the internet ...she said "what do you have to hide?" Has the young cellphone crowd been indoctrinated to snoop on everyone? Is this part of obamunism or some other collective that has captured our young? Is this just how women are and are even more effective with the networking tools technology has given to them? What ever the answers are....I did not appreciate this and i will not be going back. I am married and have a small child..was this woman trying to find out how much money I have or where I live? I do not need people snooping or disturbing my family. this "what have you got to hide" bs needs to stop. On a side note...keep these women in the kitchen and smash their phones if you must...The female initiated no fault divorce rate is at a heartbreaking 70% Keep these nosy people and women at an arms length.. We all deserve a right to privacy and peace and quiet if we so choose. Don't let the media or government or your local church tell you otherwise.

A Concerned Resident
Upsdude

Homer Glen, IL

#8 Sep 12, 2014
The nut case with the comment about the bartender is whacked out she made me feel at home. Small bars like this need personality which the bartender gives. I bring my friends and family there for lunch. Hey nut case try Denny's, they don't even say hello. My advice go see for your self
Upsdude

Homer Glen, IL

#9 Sep 12, 2014
Hey nut case. "Disturbed by BARMAID". Bar maid where you born in the Middle Ages

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
At least 3 wounded in Chicago shootings 28 min reality is a crutch 1
Former Midlothian cop convicted striking man wi... 1 hr Civil servant 23
Long Whistles 3 hr concenedworried c... 3
Man Found Dead At Cicero Peep Show (Aug '07) 8 hr Testalie 4
Neal Muller charged in fatal accident (Feb '09) 11 hr SuckMeOff 14
Pay to play 11 hr SuckMeOff 3
Bengal Football.., 11 hr Dave 71
Willow Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web