First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Carmen San Diego

Chicago, IL

#22 Jul 19, 2010
Check the web site www.dwarfs/midgets/little peoplerpeople2.com.org this will clear up any questions about midgets and dwarfs. Don't hate, love the little people, they are mean because their short and don't have any control over the vertical problem. Look at little dogs they like too act tough and bite toes and ankles. Thats how midgets and dwarfs are, they have little bodies and little brains, cut them some slack. Remember its called little man/woman syndrome. Look back in history of all the short people, they feel they have to prove something. They are kinda like little rats, we must take them in and love the little people. I support little people.
Paulie D

Chicago, IL

#23 Jul 20, 2010
mind your own wrote:
get the facts straight and then the question might be answered
<quoted text>
I went to the Federal building in Downtown Chicago and found the case. Very very interesting. 2 Willow Springs police officers were sued by a man who claimed he was severely beaten. The case was settled and there was a confidentiality agreement signed by all parties. That tells me there was a big pay out. I read some of the depositions and motions filed. In the complaint filed by the plaintiff he claimed he was beaten for no reason, falsley arrested and was severely injured from the alleged beating with flaslights and police sticks. The plaintiff was arrested & released a Willow Springs police officer drove him to Chicago and dropped him off. The plaintiff claimed he was severely injured and the willow springs police did not take him to a hospital. The plaintiff was beaten by unknown people after being dropped off. Chicago Police were called and he was taken to the hospital. I read motions filed by the plaintiffs lawyer who outlined that one of the officers involved lied and committed perjury many times in his sworn deposition. This is serious stuff. I'm shocked that the police officers involved are able to keep their jobs. The plaintiff claims he has brain damage and had an expert witness lined up to testify he did have brain damage from the beating.
JJ R

Chicago, IL

#24 Jul 21, 2010
mind your own wrote:
<quoted text>
since you are aluding that you have the facts can confirm or deny the previuos posting.
Yuri

Chicago, IL

#25 Jul 21, 2010
mind your own wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you confirm or deny Paulie D's post. You seem to know what's going on? We are waiting.
Willow

Bolingbrook, IL

#26 Jan 3, 2013
Lynn is a Clown Shoe!
Wild bill

Wilmington, OH

#28 Mar 17, 2013
He moved to michigan and is in jail for his 3rd DUI. Feel bad now?
Skip

Hoffman Estates, IL

#29 Apr 20, 2013
Cuzin wrote:
<quoted text> My cousins sister got a ticket in willow springs and she told me the cop was about 4'5" and was a real jerkoff. She said he looked like a little cabbage patch doll. a very unfortunate looking little dude, she said he was definetly a miget or dwarf, she doesn't know what the shortness difference for a dwarf or miget starts. Does anybody know how to caterogize the little people.
I guess the midget cop won the war since she still got the ticket.
feeling willow coruption

Chicago, IL

#30 Aug 6, 2013
mind your own wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey mind your own, you must be one of the corrupt people in this town. The day will come when the police and mayor's corruption leads them to jail. I have been accumulating video and audio on all of them, I am dying to file my lawsuit against them. Soon all the corruption by these common criminals{ Willow springs mayor, police chief,fire chief and all the little peon do boy officers will face the pipper and I hope they all go to jail to meet their new boyfriend bubba!!!! So stick that up your corrupt supporting anal hole!
Skip

Hoffman Estates, IL

#32 Sep 8, 2013
feeling willow coruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey mind your own, you must be one of the corrupt people in this town. The day will come when the police and mayor's corruption leads them to jail. I have been accumulating video and audio on all of them, I am dying to file my lawsuit against them. Soon all the corruption by these common criminals{ Willow springs mayor, police chief,fire chief and all the little peon do boy officers will face the pipper and I hope they all go to jail to meet their new boyfriend bubba!!!! So stick that up your corrupt supporting anal hole!
You sound like the true idiot you must be. I hope someday you need a cop to help you, then you can play your videos for them. I'm sure they will be glad to watch them with you bubba.
True

Chicago, IL

#33 Oct 28, 2013
Skip wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like the true idiot you must be. I hope someday you need a cop to help you, then you can play your videos for them. I'm sure they will be glad to watch them with you bubba.
the cops are useless, now Tristate is going to charge average of 900 dollars a year on your tax bill,
Amazing

Arlington Heights, IL

#34 Nov 8, 2013
True wrote:
<quoted text>the cops are useless, now Tristate is going to charge average of 900 dollars a year on your tax bill,
Another senseless comment about cops. I hope you never need to call them for help. And tristate is the fire department not polie department. Get your facts straight next time.
Barry Goldwater

Lockport, IL

#35 Nov 8, 2013
Willow Spring has a very questionable history as a few Chicago departments have. Elmhurst in the early 80's,Sone Park and Melrose, Stickney and Cicero can't get rid of their disease. Diane Masters death will never be shaken off by Willow Springs reputation. As for needing police? I don't use them.
Willow

Bolingbrook, IL

#36 Jan 6, 2014
Henry Tuttle wrote:
Is Johnny Lynn still the Chief. He is one hell of a guy.
Lynn is a idiot punk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Midlo Building Dept 5 min really 15
J Sterling Morton High School is cheerleader tr... 13 min King Neptune 2
another thread gets pulled 42 min who cares 23
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min rage poster 49,814
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Common Sense 4,026
Chicago Ridge Village Board 2015 6 hr Tea Party Forever 65
Midlothian pulls out of lake water project 18 hr Field of Dreams 3
•••
•••
•••

Willow Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Willow Springs People Search