willow springs police settle federal lawsuit- police officers remain on force?

Posted in the Willow Springs Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Looking for the truth

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

Judged:

Does anybody have any info about 3 Willow Springs police officers who were sued for civil rights violations and the suit was settled for over $350,000 and the officers were allowed to remain on the police force? I have heard rumors that they beat the guy so bad he now has brain damage and after beating him one of the police officers drove him in a willow springs police squad car to the west side of chicago and dropped him off, where he got robbed and beat again.
mind your own

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

get the facts straight and then the question might be answered
Looking for the truth wrote:
Does anybody have any info about 3 Willow Springs police officers who were sued for civil rights violations and the suit was settled for over $350,000 and the officers were allowed to remain on the police force? I have heard rumors that they beat the guy so bad he now has brain damage and after beating him one of the police officers drove him in a willow springs police squad car to the west side of chicago and dropped him off, where he got robbed and beat again.
Indictment

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

mind your own wrote:
<quoted text>
i heard the police officers involved are going to be indicted by a federal grandjury for civil rights violations, official misconduct and perjury. i was told by a source that the FBI and the US justice department are investigating and are going to present the case to federal grand jury for indictments and a true bill will be handed down. Happy times are coming.
Dee Dee

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

The suit was settled for mucho bucks. I know the guy who sued the police. i grew up with him in Willow Springs and went to argo H.s. and he does have brain damage from what the police did to him. it was bad what they did to him he had a great lawyer and he got lots of of cash.
Henry Tuttle

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

Is Johnny Lynn still the Chief. He is one hell of a guy.
wannbpopo

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

is there a height requiremnet to be the police in Willow Springs. I saw a few police who look like dwarfs or migets. Just asking.
cops are crooks

Bridgeview, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

mind your own wrote:
<quoted text>
well tell us the facts.
Joe Friday

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

mind your own wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the facts, just the facts. inform and enlighten the public on the facts, just the facts. What are the facts? What you be hiding. Are you involved? Sounds like a cover up or conspiracy going on.
skid mark

Justice, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

Dee Dee wrote:
The suit was settled for mucho bucks. I know the guy who sued the police. i grew up with him in Willow Springs and went to argo H.s. and he does have brain damage from what the police did to him. it was bad what they did to him he had a great lawyer and he got lots of of cash.
If this person who was attacked by the police was black or a trouble maker, then he had it coming.
Rabi Mosi

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

skid mark wrote:
<quoted text>
If this person who was attacked by the police was black or a trouble maker, then he had it coming.
He was lilly white and he was a pillar of the community. A true respectable person a real role model. now he has brain damage and has to wear a diaper because of the unprovoked illegal excessive force attack by the coward willow springs police. he once was going to be a man of cloth and Reverend or a priest, at one time he was talking about converting to judiasm and becoming a rabi. a real hero type guy. He use to say Jesus was his favorite jewish carpenter.
Commondante

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

skid mark wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the guy that was beat up by the police was a ordained minister who helped orphans and blnd leppers. He was a great human being who was brutually beat up by the criminal police officers. He is now in a diaper and uses a motorized wheelchair to get around. I think he was mexican american but had blonde hair and brown eyes.
Victor victoria

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

mind your own wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us what happened and answer the questions. don't hold out, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you.
skid mark

Justice, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

so what caused the police to use so much force? are they snorting more coke?
Jack Friday

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

Judged:

We need a full scale investigation to uncover what went down. Call the G-men in.
no blow

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

skid mark wrote:
i think their lunch break was interupted. i hear they get cranky when they don't eat or get interupted during chow time.
Cuzin

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

Judged:

wannbpopo wrote:
is there a height requiremnet to be the police in Willow Springs. I saw a few police who look like dwarfs or migets. Just asking.
My cousins sister got a ticket in willow springs and she told me the cop was about 4'5" and was a real jerkoff. She said he looked like a little cabbage patch doll. a very unfortunate looking little dude, she said he was definetly a miget or dwarf, she doesn't know what the shortness difference for a dwarf or miget starts. Does anybody know how to caterogize the little people.
Shorty

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

Judged:

Cuzin wrote:
<quoted text> My cousins sister got a ticket in willow springs and she told me the cop was about 4'5" and was a real jerkoff. She said he looked like a little cabbage patch doll. a very unfortunate looking little dude, she said he was definetly a miget or dwarf, she doesn't know what the shortness difference for a dwarf or miget starts. Does anybody know how to caterogize the little people.
Short people are human beings too..
We can't help it that we are vertically challenged, We need love too. The cabbage patch looking police dude is just unfortunate, he should have plastic surgery or a face transplant.
Donker

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

Judged:

skid mark wrote:
not sure if its more or less. I think they like to beat up innocent people. I think Rev. Jesse Jackson should be called. I think it was a racist thing. The guy was mexican.There might be a secret plan to keep all the mexicans out of town.
interesting

Orland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

Judged:

Donker wrote:
<quoted text> not sure if its more or less. I think they like to beat up innocent people. I think Rev. Jesse Jackson should be called. I think it was a racist thing. The guy was mexican.There might be a secret plan to keep all the mexicans out of town.
How many hispanics live in Willow Springs? does anyone know
Donker

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

Judged:

interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
How many hispanics live in Willow Springs? does anyone know
Don't know how many exactly, there certanly is a secret plan to keep them out. Look what happened to this poor fella who was attacked by the willow springs police. He is supposed to have brain damage and uses a diaper after the attack.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Willow Springs Discussions

Search the Willow Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min CDC 46,987
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 5 hr Be kuel 1,808
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 5 hr LOL 8,028
5 Yrs New Name (Apr '13) 5 hr Know It All 34
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,775
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) 5 hr Be kuel 638
Alsip's Action Party Mayor Kitching 5 hr Resident 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Willow Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Willow Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••