Since: Oct 08

Dinuba, CA

#1 Jul 22, 2013
This is Mark Rankin. A lovely individual who posts the following slanderous lies against his brother in California on the Topix website; Too many drugs and too little schooling - this is the result...

"all work no play make john dull boy.i hope your still not grabbing guys cocks bro ."

"he should stay home and make love to his wife oh now i know why he sees dinosures."

"do you know he goes into the mountians looking for dinasores that dont ecits anymore."

"people of orangecove you should ask my brother about his childhood when my brother pat had to go with to school to get him to stop grabbing other boys peinses. this is fun."

"christian r you kidding me .he once put goatheads in homeless mans cardboard beading an wantted me to help.would a christian do that bro ."

"you should talk about all the ill gotten gains you got from all dead reatives .he will not talk about his short commings.enjoy the rest of your life in the hell you created bro."

"how many dinosures have u caught not kidding folks hes nuts.ask him about how he neglecked my mother until she died. and colleted all that life insurace money.he will not talk about that.look in mirror and focuse on your problems bro cause you got alot."

"he should sut his piehole dont u have tairasores to look for bro. leave these poor people alone.im so glad i moved away from u .sorry orangecove.my dad should have wore a condom."

Dinuba, CA

#2 Jul 22, 2013
Another gem. Hard to believe we had the same parents...

"instead of cleaning up oc you should clean up your back yard .i did work painting his house and could not belive the amout of dog shit he had his 2 dogs and 2 girls playset in.i filled up a half garbagecan full.you could not put a foot down. his 2 girls he adopted because he cant get his wife pregnant .which he gets money from the state for .they should call childcare .he needs help."

Dinuba, CA

#3 Jul 23, 2013
Some more gems from Mark...

"i have family i have a dog.let me tell u a story let the truth rattle around your head. he did not pay my mom or take her to docter for over 15yrs and got rich on her death you forgive. i wont .hes wering dirty diper he made an looks good in it.im sorry for you . cause im far away from nut case."

"like to tell you about the last time i saw my mother before moving back to chicago.i told her how bad i felt about leaving her with my brother and his wife.and how they were going to take every thing she had she defenned him till the end .she knew we would never see eacher agian in this world.we both broke down and hugged eachother tight. she told me i was right everything i said.ask my brother how he was able to buy 2 new veichles with failing biusness.she pased 6 mouths later she could go back to the way things were when i left .i flew back for funerle and call my brother to pick me up from airport in fresno.i had to take a cab cost me all i had. him and his wife were to bizzy louting my moms posetions and changing locks so no one could get anything but him and his wife. my mother worked 2 jobs 1 of witch she got payed sultana water not cove printing.his wife who would not even wash my moms hair when she got out of hospital the frist time.she never had time for my mother but had no problem with droping off her 2 kids on my mom so they could go out and have a good time .ask him why none of his brother will speak with him.my mother had 4 sons none of us saw dime of ensurance money he was sole benifery.maybe he found box of money to buy 2 cars or maybe im telling truth. i carryed this with me for long time feels good to finaly tell my brother how i feel."

"i would like to tell you about last time isaw my mother.when i was packing my car to move back to chicago.i felt so bad that i had to leave her with my brother and his wife.i told her they were going to take everthing she had,when she passed.she defended him till the end.then we both broke down andhugged and cryed .i knew it was going to be the last time i saw her in this world .i miss her very much.she told me i was right about everything i siad .saddly 6 mouth laster she passed. i had to fly back to oc and i called my brother to pick me up at fresno airport.but he was to bizzy him and his wife lootng my mothers posetions to pick me up.i had to take a cab cost me all money i had for trip.ask my brother how he could aford 2 new cars with failing printing buisnes.maybe he found a box of money.or maybe im telling truth about how he got his from her passing .my mother had 4 boys we never saw a dime.he was sole benifishery.she was al of are mother.i miss her very much.my mom always had time for everyone.she worked 2 jobs only one of witch she was payed sultana water and cove printing.which she never got payed.his wife who would not even wash my moms hair when she got out of hospitile the frist time.but she had no problem droping off her 2 kids on my mom so they could go out and have goodtime.ask my brother why none of his brother have spoken to him since her passing in 2008.i have been wanting to tell him how i feel for long time.if he had a soul .i have agood life and am very happy.maybe you will look in the mirror next time you open your big mouth john."

Dinuba, CA

#4 Jul 24, 2013
Here's another gem from Mark...

"you seem to have so much time an energy for victor .why dont you do something positive in your life.have you ever helped the elderly or donate time to your church to help any one but your self. when will you do something for some else.i have i worked with little brothers of the poor took eldery to xmass party. thanksgiving dinner. i have afriend hes 93yrs old my best friend i take care of him like i did are mother.can you say you have done anthing but run your mouth."

I'll say this; I'm stunned that anyone would let you near a 93 year old man. If you're taking care of him, like you did mom, that means your using him as an ATM machine. Does anyone know about your DUI in La Grange last year, Mark?

Here's the link: http://www.mysuburbanlife.com/2012/02/28/dui-...

Dinuba, CA

#5 Jul 24, 2013
And yet another few gems...

"lets talk about how you got john rankins land shall we. he was dieing of cancer an you moved to oc with bible in hand.sound fumiler and scawtted on land.if any one would like to know truth talk to randy rankin orsi step brother .say no more."

"john my brother you have never stold .how about grampa kething you stealing his money.he called you a sneek thief.you never lied or did drugs reely who the hell do you think you are mister big stuff."

"no one cares what you think go away while you can."

"cant say for sure but he might have been sexuly molested."

"evil on two leggs. why do you think he moved to such a remout location evill higdes ."

"keep it coming till he see gods light.can i get a amen oc."

Dinuba, CA

#6 Jul 24, 2013
More from Mark...

"get facks straight they know about dui and it was in brookfield. and i passed drug test. anything esle. why dont we talk about you .you dont want to talk about that .im not perfict never said i was .but you think your above law. you need help. use sum of that money you got to get help."

"my arest record have i ever been convicted. done jail time. just because i have a piar of balls and get in fights so what i take my lumps part of fighting you ever got in afight .no because we had to defend you when you were grabing dicks in grade school am i lieing homoe."

Side note - Mark refers to "grabing dicks in grade school" - such a thing did happen, but it was Mark who was doing the grabbing. He called himself the "pee wee monster" and would go around grabbing at other boys, myself & brothers included, and say "pinch a pee wee". There was nothing queer about it, he was a 5 - 6 year old kid who thought he was being funny.

Does not surprise me that he would accuse me of doing things he did. Not the first time, won't be the last I'm sure.

Dinuba, CA

#7 Jul 24, 2013
Another well written gem...

"why do you attack me with mummy dust .why dont you answer things about you .maybe you will call cops on me to shut me up like you did pat.am i lieing john the baptist .were is your christaity mr sun shine."

Dinuba, CA

#8 Jul 25, 2013
Some more...

"john will not adress anything about himself only atack messenger.what about tairasores flying over your house thats not true .are you gona spin this to and say i saw them your so full of shit you belive your own bullshit .how come no one talks to you and everybody in oc hates you. thats my fault .i havent said a word to you in 5 yrs.why soangery ."

"4 yr free ride lets talk about that player.dont drop your books youl lose the leson.who promised me work an insurance .who pianted your house moms house who fixed up hr block office so you could rent who fixed up apartment in back so you could get rent.who help put up fence around your building to keep out lowe lifes from coming around at all hours of day an night .who was night watchman when you run home and lock door to building.putting my safty in jeperdy.what have you done positive for oc. i pianted first prespatian church also painted laidy house at oc hardware.why would you want to touch me anyway.another froidin slip john you must be seeing rushlibuha flying over your shop agian."

Dinuba, CA

#9 Jul 25, 2013
Here's another jewel...

"john once agian get your facts straight.how did she get there .you came to check her pulse.she was hospitalizd 2 times and i did go with you to vist her. how many times did your fuckin wife vist her mother fucker.you talk alot of shit.kathy sat on her fat ass and didnt work for over 15 yrs. would not even wash her hair . and she gets a new car. you peace of shit .you talk about my drug use i took piss test pased. get facts straight .now i know why they call you mister sunshine i think you did to much tairasour boy."

For the record, Mark never visited his other in the hospital. Fact.
there it is

Arlington, VA

#10 Jul 30, 2013
My, my rankin pyscho,

You just can not leave things alone with your little brother.

You are one mean bad brother. Why haven't you posted anything on Orange Cove, Topix any more.
evil john rankin

Arlington, VA

#11 Jul 30, 2013
What happened to your big drug conspiracy?

Hoax, after hoax your Klan member's have left you. The only friend you have left is lil bulldog.

When can we expect your surprise? Your hoax with the land fell too.

What will your next fabrication be?
JOE

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Jul 30, 2013
there it is wrote:
My, my rankin pyscho,
You just can not leave things alone with your little brother.
You are one mean bad brother. Why haven't you posted anything on Orange Cove, Topix any more.
John Rankin

A BROKEN MAN

A SORE LOOSER

GOOD A LIBEL AND SLANDER

THIS BOY NEEDS MEDICAL HELP

ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT DRUGS

ALWAYS BULLYING. THE OC CITIZENS

On pathetic. Individual
JOE

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Jul 30, 2013
Mister_Sunshine wrote:
This is Mark Rankin. A lovely individual who posts the following slanderous lies against his brother in California on the Topix website; Too many drugs and too little schooling - this is the result...
"all work no play make john dull boy.i hope your still not grabbing guys cocks bro ."
"he should stay home and make love to his wife oh now i know why he sees dinosures."
"do you know he goes into the mountians looking for dinasores that dont ecits anymore."
"people of orangecove you should ask my brother about his childhood when my brother pat had to go with to school to get him to stop grabbing other boys peinses. this is fun."
"christian r you kidding me .he once put goatheads in homeless mans cardboard beading an wantted me to help.would a christian do that bro ."
"you should talk about all the ill gotten gains you got from all dead reatives .he will not talk about his short commings.enjoy the rest of your life in the hell you created bro."
"how many dinosures have u caught not kidding folks hes nuts.ask him about how he neglecked my mother until she died. and colleted all that life insurace money.he will not talk about that.look in mirror and focuse on your problems bro cause you got alot."
"he should sut his piehole dont u have tairasores to look for bro. leave these poor people alone.im so glad i moved away from u .sorry orangecove.my dad should have wore a condom."
Looke here who have we found

RANKIN THE COWARD

ALL THOSE THINGS YOU ACUSSE YOUR BROTHER

ARE THE VERY THINGS

THAT YOU ARE GUILTY OF

JOHN RANKING

IS AN EXPERT AT

LIBEL AND SLANDER
JOE

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Jul 30, 2013
Mister_Sunshine wrote:
Another gem. Hard to believe we had the same parents...
"instead of cleaning up oc you should clean up your back yard .i did work painting his house and could not belive the amout of dog shit he had his 2 dogs and 2 girls playset in.i filled up a half garbagecan full.you could not put a foot down. his 2 girls he adopted because he cant get his wife pregnant .which he gets money from the state for .they should call childcare .he needs help."
This Pathetic Creature

Attacks an innocent man

By sending his THUGS

AN ATTEMPT ON SUPT. PEREZ

FILING FALSE INFORMATION

CREATING FALSE WITNESSES

BETTER REFERED AS AGGRESSORS

AN ATTEMPT ON PEREZ LIFE

MAKING SLANDEROUS STATEMENTS

WHICH ARE CERY OFFENSIVE

NO EVIDENCE

JUST LIBEL AND SLANDER

YOU ALL ARE WELCOME TO CHECK OUT
HIS ACTIVITY AT

Orange Cove, California

He calls himself

Mr_Sunshine
Along with his accomplices. THE LAW

PRECIOSO, just saying

And more made up characters

THE BULLIES OF ORANGE COVE, California
do the right thing

Ashburn, VA

#15 Aug 1, 2013
Mister_Sunshine wrote:
rankin,

I heard you left topix, and now you are starting a my space.
Adavasian

Hayward, CA

#17 Nov 2, 2016
multiple Personality Disorder

Actually Mr John Rankin has a multiple Personality Disorder, he acquires many screen names, talk about imaginary,right.

Sasquatch & Looney Boy " HALLUCINATION "

That is nothing though he talks to satan & investigate hallucinations, they are bad ass in Dumb-Shit John rankin Can Can Land, in reality they are dirty thieves, just like their family members DonkeyluvLOOney

Ya that nut cracker Village Idiot RankinMoron likes stealing screen names all a time, he is an idiot.

I will have to see this to believe it because Pathelogical RankinLIAR corrupted influence keeps many worried about their keeping their comfortable positions than to obey the law and enforce it.

Drug Dealer John Rankin Spineless Lying BIATCH see patterns of extortion, money laundering, bribing, John's Donkey provided some files, that we managed to download yesterday evening.

Messenger of TRUTH has been working through the night extracting more information on John Rankin and his donkeys & mules

We will broadcast our findings, but we must follow the law, give the Rankinmoron & Family time to recant their bad deeds.

Village Idiot John rankin , Stop stealing from people, your accounts payable aren't adding

Racist rankinBastard , expressing his deep HATRED, INFERIORITY, IMMATURITY , JEALOUSY & his RESENTMENT after LOOsing the CITY ACCOUNT due to his STUPIDITY & IGNORANCE

Liar Rankin cries out .... YOU ARE A LIAR !!!!

https://youtu.be/UxtJlc8AZe4

https://youtu.be/qC_OtufH-uA

https://youtu.be/93U5Hx0H8Hs

https://youtu.be/f7P9VCTYzNY

https://youtu.be/UlWpMG-VjCs

https://youtu.be/kulydXpYyNs

http://youtu.be/C-m7zhsuAAg

http://youtu.be/C-m7zhsuAAg

Rankin bullshit

http://youtu.be/9U4Ha9HQvM

PATHALOGICAL narcissism

http://youtu.be/9mSrqleiz28

Drug Dealer Rankin

http://youtu.be/4eBFI4Ck-e

OC Times is not here to BACK-UP your LIBEL & SLANDER
Adavasian

Hayward, CA

#18 Nov 2, 2016
Cyber Bully John Rankin & His Tweeking Trolls, Fear The Truth

These Rankin Village idiots and their gay fantasies. What is typical of cowards is the name calling while hiding behind a false name.

Anybody can copy and paste their comments you call that being smart ....Cyber Bully John Rankin SASQUATCH ....lol.

Oh that's right Racist RankinMoron you copy and paste the real facts your mumbo jumbo lol.

When Dumb-Ass John Rankin lived on American we used to watch him deal drugs in the middle of the afternoon on a regular schedule.
Junior

Hayward, CA

#19 Nov 2, 2016
Deadly bodily THREATS !!!!

Folks , we just received a Cease and Desist letter from Cyber Bully John Rankin with a threat to sue me should I post any of his LIBEL & SLANDER .... FALSE ACCUSATIONS about him or his Druggies & Tweekers .

Lying Rankin:

1. First Class Liar
2. Drug Dealer
3. Fraud
4. Looneyboyliar
5. Criminal
6. Village Idiot
7. Punk AZZ
8. Dick Face rankin

Post your best memes below to piss Ass-Wipe RankinMoron off more.

John rankin threatens to call the cops , if we continue to EXPOSE his pathetic slanderous LIES !!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Results Party 12 hr ridger 16
Poll Crestwood residents did get rid of Trustee John... 13 hr Since 1960 3
News Some in Cicero take issue with flying of Mexica... (Oct '08) 15 hr They cannot kill ... 1,582
Bengals... Sat xxx 9
She Gone Fri Must Be 4
Sam Venti (Jun '14) Fri Guest 8
will you support Pastorino if he decides to ru... (Aug '10) Fri Justme 21

Willow Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willow Springs Mortgages