Review: Fat Boy's Pizza Inc

Review: Fat Boy's Pizza Inc

Posted in the Willow Springs Forum

Karen Wasko

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 4, 2009
Best Pizza and Grinders in town. You can now sit at tables and eat inside. Very clean and staff is very friendly.
dave schlosser

AOL

#2 Mar 6, 2009
best new pizza parlor in a long time!!!!great pizza plus very good service from the entire staff.the owner is very hospitable!!!!!
Ichabod Crane

United States

#3 Mar 6, 2009
Hope they do well. The vacant business district on the other side of Archer Ave is a sign of the times.
Res

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 10, 2009
Last time I was in Fat Boy's Pizza there was only a counter a very small tables to eat at-not very comfortable. Did they expand?
Washington Irving

United States

#5 Jul 24, 2009
Did this place go under ? WTF ??!!! They made a pretty good pizza pie and delivered darn quick too !! Anybody got any insight what happened ?
Lining their pockets

Chicago, IL

#6 Jul 29, 2009
I hear the landlords of these large business developments just keep raising their rent and driving the businesses out. Very sad to see all the vacant store fronts on both sides of Archer. It's a shame the only place in the whole town to buy a loaf of bread or gallon of milk is 7-11!!!
The Hessian

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Sep 12, 2009
They are gone like the wind.... how was the car show anyway ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To many Mexicans? (Jul '17) 1 hr WILDBILL 51
No Cigar 3 hr Great Statement 2
Degenerates Post Here 6 hr Yes You Suck At Life 4
Fast Eddie Needs Help Finding A New Job In Nove... 7 hr Ranger Rod 3
Bill Lammel Lied (Nov '16) 19 hr missed 36
is this Midlothian forum or blue Island. 22 hr aunt bea 6
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 22 hr United 10,850

Willow Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Willow Springs Mortgages