What Happened to Willow Crossing ?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rpeder

Chicago, IL

#23 Feb 2, 2013
Grand opening Feb 6-7 Mo'sWillow Crossing.
dowcow

Harvey, IL

#24 Feb 2, 2013
rpeder how do you know its grand opening is feb 6-7?
any other info? Lots of my Riverside peeps what to know. Please tell me they will have the same, or better home made hamburgers with great fries!
Ryan m

Chicago, IL

#25 Feb 4, 2013
They are opening today!!!
Rich

Woodridge, IL

#26 Feb 5, 2013
pening is February 6th 2013 new owners new menu new lotta stuff new name is MO'S WILLOW PUIB AND GRUB hopefully everyone likes it.
Need a Sign

Long Grove, IL

#27 Feb 8, 2013
Is it really open? There is no sign outside. I know there are beer signs in the windows but if they are really open for business then a sign out front would help the locals. I am thirsty tonight. Should I got there?
Dow ow

Chicago, IL

#28 Feb 8, 2013
I drove by the other night and saw the lights on with lots of cars in lot. I say check it out and give a full report
dame with gams

Naperville, IL

#29 Feb 10, 2013
As of Saturday 2/9/13, it is now open & called "Mo's Willow Pub & Grub".
dowcow

Harvey, IL

#30 Feb 10, 2013
did anyone go yet? have a report
Friendly Neighbor

Lisle, IL

#31 Feb 11, 2013
They did a nice job with the place. Had a good time Saturday. Nice to have a place in the neighborhood that I can walk to and the owner isn't a coked up jagoff.
MRG

Justice, IL

#32 Feb 16, 2013
Drove by tonight, 2/16/13 and they are open. Lots of vehicles in parking lot, more than I've seen in a long time. Excellent.
Ben

Wheaton, IL

#33 Mar 23, 2013
Friendly Neighbor wrote:
They did a nice job with the place. Had a good time Saturday. Nice to have a place in the neighborhood that I can walk to and the owner isn't a coked up jagoff.
As another coked up jagoff I take exception to your analysis. It isn't easy being a coked up jagoff. The hours are terrible and there's no pension plan either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alsip's Action Party Mayor Kitching (Mar '14) 9 min AMAZZED IN ALSIP 42
Drunken Red-Faced Alsip trustee John Ryan for M... 19 min AMAZZED IN ALSIP 8
Resolution signed 4/27/16 21 min sackless 22
Alsip Trustees John Ryan & Lynn Dwyer need to g... 31 min AMAZZED IN ALSIP 1
District 142 Board Member out of control 8 hr District 142 Watc... 141
tired 9 hr tired 3
Dumb Clueless Disagree 13 hr Wife and daughter 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willow Springs Mortgages