Willowbrook ballroom "security" 7...

Willowbrook ballroom "security" 7-26-13

Posted in the Willow Springs Forum

k9unit

Glen Ellyn, IL

#1 Jul 27, 2013
I was just wondering if anyone seen a fight with security taking down a teenager. Just wondering if anyone witnessed it. From what I heard they went a little overboard. Maybe security should of been a little more concerned of why the place was serving minors. I know the teenager was taken to the hospital and still is bad shape.
Not Exactly

Oak Forest, IL

#2 Jul 27, 2013
Can't say that I have heard of them taking down a teenager, but I have heard of some pretty aggressive acts on their part. Can't say how I feel about it. Nips stuff in the bud that's for sure. It's sad a teen got injured, but nowadays, you can't really say someone isn't dangerous because they are a teen. Where were this kid's parents? Did they condone the drinking?
k9unit wrote:
I was just wondering if anyone seen a fight with security taking down a teenager. Just wondering if anyone witnessed it. From what I heard they went a little overboard. Maybe security should of been a little more concerned of why the place was serving minors. I know the teenager was taken to the hospital and still is bad shape.
Rich

Bourbonnais, IL

#5 Jul 28, 2013
Smart, secure, competent law enforcement personnel can be very aggressive without putting a nineteen year old in intensive care with internal injuries.
The kid is not a terrorist, didn't hurt anyone nor did he want trouble.
Why didn't they just handcuff him instead of continuing to gang beat him after he was down and under their control..?
k9unit

Watseka, IL

#6 Jul 28, 2013
I know these security guards were off duty chicago cops.. Security must of been a joke. You take down a teenager and get him to the ground. You had control of the matter but you (all of you) continued to beat on him while he was down. I feel its time for this Willow brook Ballroom to look into hiring a different Security firm. Sometimes things cant be avoided which I understand. This was one of those times were smart common sense and experience was not used. I feel this young man was gang beaten (in my opinion) OK Moderator, is this okay or you going to remove this comment????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UPS Adverse weather conditions (Jul '10) 2 hr cdesign 130
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) 5 hr C DOMINGUEZ ROSALES 1,533
MORE Confederate flags????? (Aug '11) 5 hr Donnie Smith 64
Look what Tay-Lard Fox said about Huck Finn wai... (Aug '14) 9 hr taylardfox 4
Oak Fest 15 12 hr Marcos 4
Do you really need a permit to remodel inside o... 13 hr jg2pi 1
Corrupt Trustees 13 hr FYI 4
More from around the web

Willow Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE