Posted in the Willow Springs Forum

Interested

Midlothian, IL

#1 Jul 31, 2013
Anyone know about this
Info man

Midlothian, IL

#2 Jul 31, 2013
I heard they are building by cal sag, and something about a buffalo wild wing n chipotle who knows could all be talk

5yr Midlo Resident

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian, IL

#3 Jul 31, 2013
News to me, but I am definitely going to ask around now.
Brad Wesley

Midlothian, IL

#4 Aug 1, 2013

5yr Midlo Resident

Since: Apr 09

Midlothian, IL

#5 Aug 1, 2013
LOL!! Thank you for that laugh!!! Oh still love Roadhouse.
Kildare Kid

Highland, IN

#6 Aug 2, 2013
As for JC Penny building a new store, I have my doubts. They are on the verge of folding at present. They hired a new CEO that's attempting to turn things around. I can't see him doing this. The store in River Oaks I believe will be closing soon following the closing of Sears last month. The economy is not getting any better in a degree to speak of. They keep mentioning how things are better to keep your eye off Obamacare which will devistate many. That's the way the politicians do things. When I worked in the media, Jim Thompson was Governor. I got a source to tell me that the state was being run by using teachers pension funds. My boss laughed and wouldn't let me go further. How many years ago ago is that when Big Jim was the Gov? Now what do you have today? A broke state and no teachers fund. I don't make these stories up. Check and see when they started stealing this money. Yes I said stealing. That was money never to be touched and still people re elect these theives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happen to Orland mall 3 hr Joe 1
Degenerates Post Here 6 hr Pot meets kettle 7
Prostitutes on 147 (Jan '12) 6 hr Perspective 31
Bragassi 6 hr Unknown 5
friedens restaurant (May '14) Fri Bcat 3
Are we trying to hide a shady past Arty? (Mar '17) Thu Shadow hitman 40
Summit Current Mayor (Jan '17) May 24 Clue me in 21

Willow Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Willow Springs Mortgages