Great new place to get your hair done...

Great new place to get your hair done! Floyd's 99

Posted in the Willow Grove Forum

JennB

Willow Grove, PA

#1 Sep 20, 2009
Floyd's 99 is a great place to get a haircut, color or shave in an friendly atmosphere at an amazing price! Just stop by their location on Moreland Road (next to the Chipotle) and you will find a plethora of talented stylists and barbers willing to take of you. No appiontment needed you can just walk right in and get hooked up! I went in and got great highlights from Lauren R, wish someone would have told me about this place sooner! My son came with me and they had a pool table and a computer with free internet to keep him occupied. He loved the music and the posters on the wall so much that he actually wanted to get his haircut! The best part is that his cut only cost $16!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chemist admits stabbing coworker (Sep '09) Feb '18 Do The Time Dumbo 4
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Jenkintown (Mar '17) Oct '17 Chickagirl 11
News Sex offender law coming to town (Oct '08) Sep '17 No name 33
Old picture Ice skating in willow grove (Aug '17) Aug '17 Jared 2
News Montco sheriff gets spotlight in Allentown corr... (Aug '17) Aug '17 weaponX 1
News Matthew Fox's Birthday (Jul '07) Jul '17 Natalie Pagano 4
2 for 1 (May '17) May '17 MFF maybe 1

Willow Grove Jobs

Personal Finance

Willow Grove Mortgages