Pa. envisions new purpose for Willow ...

Pa. envisions new purpose for Willow Grove air base

There are 1 comment on the The York Daily Record story from Mar 3, 2008, titled Pa. envisions new purpose for Willow Grove air base. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A new state report envisions a tactical center on the grounds of the Willow Grove military base. via The York Daily Record

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Horsham resident

Port Huron, MI

#1 Mar 6, 2008
It's obvious the Air Force does not want to give the 111th a flying mission.The 2005 BRAC reports
says to include flying as joint civilian use.The
BRAC did a terrible job regarding NASJRB.They should have made it clear either close the base or realign it as just a Reserve base.The Navy mission there was said to be outdated but yet we as tax payers are going to pay something like 365
million to move them to Magurie AFB.The JII plan
needs more claification.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Detractors, growing debt dog local builder (Jun '07) Feb 17 The Beetlejuice B... 3,627
Review: Boggs Printing Feb 12 Mary Finnigan 1
News Blaring Church Bells Drive Some Neighbors Buggy (Jun '08) Nov '16 Emcollazo 68
Marilyn Regan Oct '16 Mojo 1
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) Aug '16 Cary Cottle 1
Joe Paterno was a good man (May '13) Jul '16 Rocker5150 2
News PA Turnpike Plans Closure Between Willow Grove ... (Jun '16) Jun '16 me justne 1

Willow Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willow Grove Mortgages