Man to face court in poisoning of nei...

Man to face court in poisoning of neighbor's dogs

There are 6 comments on the The Morning Call story from Apr 2, 2008, titled Man to face court in poisoning of neighbor's dogs. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

More than 30 people packed a courtroom Tuesday to support a Bethlehem woman who claimed her neighbor poisoned her dogs, Annie and Dixie, with a scattering of rat poison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Oh Please

Orange, NJ

#1 Apr 2, 2008
I do not agree with harming defenseless animals. I also do NOT agree with the bleeding-heart dog lovers who think ALL their neighbors believe their pets are "cute". Sure, leave them out all day while you go to work or wherever. Especially when they bark and howl all day long and some of us work from home! I can totally see how this guy snapped. Hey Lady, maybe your dogs are obnoxious!!!!
R Moshki

Allentown, PA

#2 Apr 2, 2008
Oh Plotty has a point to a point; there has been nothing to suggest that those dogs were "barking all day long."

Unlax, Oh Plotty.
Cobra Commander

Washington, DC

#4 Dec 8, 2008
they give him a job as a dog catcher.

Albemarle, NC

#5 Dec 8, 2008
"If your dog doesn't like someone, you probably shouldn't either."-unknown.
Palin is a Hypocrite

Hampstead, MD

#7 Dec 8, 2008
RLB wrote:
"If your dog doesn't like someone, you probably shouldn't either."-unknown.
I've found that to be very true. My dogs are an excellent judge of character.

I'm glad Annie and Dixie are ok. If someone did that to my dogs or hurt them in any way I don't know what I'd do. My dogs are a part of my family.

Hampstead, MD

#8 Dec 8, 2008
Pardon my previous screen name LOL, that was leftover from before the election. I guess I haven't posted from this computer since then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marilyn Regan Oct 13 Mojo 1
News Detractors, growing debt dog local builder (Jun '07) Sep '16 Old dog_new tricks 3,491
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug '16 Cary Cottle 1
Joe Paterno was a good man (May '13) Jul '16 Rocker5150 2
News PA Turnpike Plans Closure Between Willow Grove ... Jun '16 me justne 1
Review: Royal Water Damage Restoration (Aug '10) Jun '16 Le - Chalfont PA 3
News Reconnecting with faith through washing of dead (Mar '16) May '16 Tim 3

Willow Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willow Grove Mortgages