Man Fatally Shot at Willow Grove SEPT...

Man Fatally Shot at Willow Grove SEPTA Station

There are 15 comments on the KYW-AM Philadelphia story from Mar 6, 2006, titled Man Fatally Shot at Willow Grove SEPTA Station. In it, KYW-AM Philadelphia reports that:

Montgomery County authorities are investigating a deadly shooting at the Willow Grove train station in Upper Moreland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KYW-AM Philadelphia.

clj

Hempstead, NY

#1 Mar 6, 2006
why is there so little coverage of this event?
sdm

United States

#2 Mar 6, 2006
there wouldn't be any coverage of this event if it happened in west philly, why cover it here? as far as I am concerned, the victim of the shooting was porbably a suspect in a crime. Job well done!
tjb

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Mar 16, 2006
sdm wrote:
there wouldn't be any coverage of this event if it happened in west philly, why cover it here? as far as I am concerned, the victim of the shooting was porbably a suspect in a crime. Job well done!
You idiot. This is America where you are innocent until proven guilty.
rez

East Brunswick, NJ

#4 Mar 18, 2006
The latest information confirms that the deceased was under the influence of a hallucinogenic drug as well as intoxicated at triple the legal limit to drive. He is also on the 911 tape recording from the off duty officer. He is heard screaming obscenities. He was also involved in several incidents with the law as recently as the day of the shooting. If we believe you are innocent until proven guilty why is there so much pressure being put forth to charge the off duty police officer? Even with the little bit of information we have I would lean toward the person with the better history.
Almost Witness

Baltimore, MD

#5 Jun 15, 2006
Why so many shots? This cop emptied his clip in an unarmed civillian. Why was this suspect surounded by cops from the poilce departments at least? What was this guy alone with a suspect he chased for several miles? Why is this obviouse murder getting swept under the rug? Who do I need to vote for to get justius? That cop should be locked up for what he did. Not given his job back. The murdered man may have been on parole, and may have been DUI, but the last time I checked that was not a capital offence. I'm outraged! Ifr this cop doesn't have to stande trial, we should all be ashamed of what our country has become. I walk through there almost everyday. There's a walking track in a park behinde it. If I would of been 5 min late that day I would seen it. I wish I had, because the facts point to murder in the first degree. I sure hope I don't get shot for looking like I might have a gun.
Almost Witness

Baltimore, MD

#6 Jun 15, 2006
And Im not from Pennsauken Im from Willow Grove 19090
ALLEN GREENSCAM

New Castle, DE

#7 Jan 8, 2009
so they get all drunk and drugged up and attack cops and the cops are supposed to do nothing ???
jenna dillalogue

AOL

#8 Feb 16, 2009
f**k upper morland cops them a**holes are grimmy and if they had an oppertunity to do something like kill a man wit out getting in trouble they would f*ck upper morland pigs
The Lights of Graterford

West Chester, PA

#9 Feb 17, 2009
Wowwwwwwwww. Upper More(e)land? What does that have to do with Willow Grove?
gigggg

Willow Grove, PA

#10 Feb 18, 2009
tjb wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot. This is America where you are innocent until proven guilty.
ok soo what like we al kno this shit wouldnt be covered in wet philly but you say job well done for killing someone
joanne brown DiMatteo

Roseville, MI

#11 Jan 19, 2010
Almost Witness wrote:
And Im not from Pennsauken Im from Willow Grove 19090
I think people should know all the facts before they report a story of false interpitation of our UpperMorland police department. The police tryed to help this indivdual and had a record. He is not the victim and the police did their job. WELL DONE GUYS thank you for you service to keep willow grove safe.
my name is 2 letters long

United States

#12 May 26, 2010
clj wrote:
why is there so little coverage of this event?
"there is nothing to see here; move along"

I live in WG as well; police department is in my back yard. they don't want to make their jobs harder, so they keep the public mis-informed.
The Light

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Jun 5, 2011
Look at it from this perspective
Humanity as a whole is choosing distruction
look at your comments you've made
you have absolutly no Love Energy and the resultant is doom.
You do not see the connection of oneness
the oneness of all that exist
and as a result you see nothing wrong with murder
your whole existant is based on pleasure however
that pleasure is filtered through PAIN
you love PAIN and so goes your cycle is almost up
The earth will shed you off the planet for you are not in harmony with it good by and there's nowhere to run from a earthquake,tornado or hurricane is there How foolish humans are you love to harms yourselves
Failed abortion

Newark, DE

#14 Jun 12, 2011
No one cares! Thats whyy
clj wrote:
why is there so little coverage of this event?
Dirogo

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Jun 14, 2011
Almost Witness wrote:
Why so many shots? This cop emptied his clip in an unarmed civillian. Why was this suspect surounded by cops from the poilce departments at least? What was this guy alone with a suspect he chased for several miles? Why is this obviouse murder getting swept under the rug? Who do I need to vote for to get justius? That cop should be locked up for what he did. Not given his job back. The murdered man may have been on parole, and may have been DUI, but the last time I checked that was not a capital offence. I'm outraged! Ifr this cop doesn't have to stande trial, we should all be ashamed of what our country has become. I walk through there almost everyday. There's a walking track in a park behinde it. If I would of been 5 min late that day I would seen it. I wish I had, because the facts point to murder in the first degree. I sure hope I don't get shot for looking like I might have a gun.
You must be black.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sex offender law coming to town (Oct '08) 5 hr No name 32
Old picture Ice skating in willow grove Aug '17 Jared 2
News Montco sheriff gets spotlight in Allentown corr... Aug '17 weaponX 1
News Detractors, growing debt dog local builder (Jun '07) Aug '17 Knaz216 3,669
News Matthew Fox's Birthday (Jul '07) Jul '17 Natalie Pagano 4
2 for 1 May '17 MFF maybe 1
News Feds: Car washes hired illegal aliens (May '08) May '17 Belinda 11

Willow Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willow Grove Mortgages