Cold front could bring snow overnight in Humboldt County

There are 14 comments on the Nov 10, 2010, Eureka Times Standard story titled Cold front could bring snow overnight in Humboldt County. In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

The storm that brought rain to much of the North Coast on Tuesday could bring snow down as low as 2,000 feet in the interior valleys of Humboldt County overnight and early this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

tell all

Menlo Park, CA

#1 Nov 10, 2010
Anyone up for a snowball duel this weekend at the top of South Fork Mtn?
Divide by Zero

Covelo, CA

#2 Nov 10, 2010
Impossible, I bought carbon offsets from Al and was promised warmth, not cold. Something is terribly wrong.
HDNL Sports Fan

United States

#3 Nov 10, 2010
Global Warming means parts of the world are getting warmer, thus changing the weather patterns and making storms more harsh and frequent. El Nino and La Nina are examples of global warming, and we should see strong winter storms throughout the season.
HDNL Sports Fan

United States

#4 Nov 10, 2010
Sorry for the double post
Huh

Spokane, WA

#5 Nov 10, 2010
El Nino and La Nina are not examples of Global Warming. They are naturally occurring weather patterns.
old timer

Eureka, CA

#6 Nov 10, 2010
It is probably a good idea to get the car checked out and ready before Winter
Hells Kitchenette

Redwood City, CA

#7 Nov 10, 2010
old timer wrote:
It is probably a good idea to get the car checked out and ready before Winter
It's Old-Battery-Goes-Dead season.
guess i forgot

United States

#8 Nov 10, 2010
Global warming is a misnomer. The word is climate change- it gets warmer in some places and colder in others. While most of the worlds glaciers are receding, the glaciers on Mt. Shasta have nearly doubled in size...
yo yo

Etna, CA

#9 Nov 10, 2010
ahh global climate change. although quite normal for the northern northern, humboldt communities.

its leave your water running season.
Bad Santa

San Jose, CA

#10 Nov 10, 2010
Sex in the snow! Woo Hoo!!!
Al Bore

Eureka, CA

#11 Nov 10, 2010
News Flash....The temperature changes, some parts of the world are warmer, some are cooler, the weather next month probably won't be like it was yesterday. All this is proof that we should run like lemmings to the nearest Prius dealer, recycle our toenail clippings and shun things that might actually make our life better.
anon

Arcata, CA

#12 Nov 10, 2010
and the idiots will collide with everything.

most people are just freakin' stupid when it comes to driving when conditions switch from the norm.

tomorrows paper will tell the first few contestants in lamer corner
stupid is as stupid says

San Francisco, CA

#13 Nov 11, 2010
HDNL Sports Fan wrote:
Global Warming means parts of the world are getting warmer, thus changing the weather patterns and making storms more harsh and frequent. El Nino and La Nina are examples of global warming, and we should see strong winter storms throughout the season.
Hey thanks for letting us all know how ignorant you are about La Nina and El Nino and why they develop. Oh and the comment regarding harsher and more frequent storms of late.

Sorry, the data does not reflect your obvious intellect.
HDNL Sports Fan

United States

#14 Nov 12, 2010
Thank you stupid says...without your catty smartass remark i wouldnt know i was completely wrong. I was wrong and will learn from it, but you will always be a douche bag, good luck with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Investigation into Monday night chase and shoot... (May '09) Mar '15 shirley stephens 141
News Arcata man arrested after police recover missin... (Jul '08) Feb '15 really 20
Glen Hays Feb '15 Tired of him flir... 1
News McKinleyville doctor pleads guilty to charge of... (Nov '10) Feb '15 weneedjucticefora... 89
News Local Mennonite farmer victim of Highway 101 wr... (Jul '10) Jan '15 Friend n neighbor 88
What Is So Special About Willow Creek? (Jan '09) Jan '15 scoobydoo whitlatch 2
News Two men allegedly rob Bayside marijuana seller (Oct '09) Jan '15 champ2015 44
More from around the web

Willow Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]