Nearly one year ago

There are 4 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Oct 1, 2009, titled Nearly one year ago. In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

It's a good thing that all of the friends and family of Nicole Lynn Quigley have very understanding employers and a lot of patience.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

anonymous

Alviso, CA

#1 Oct 2, 2009
God bless the Quigley family.
Enough is enough

San Francisco, CA

#2 Oct 2, 2009
Go Kenneth! Thank you for your succinct letter! We all feel similar sentiments! No one could have said it better!
someone stole my name

Mckinleyville, CA

#3 Oct 3, 2009
If those drivers had any sense of responsibility, they would have been working on their guilty pleas over this past year. Thank you for naming the other two involved parties. They are guilty after the fact since they didn't come forward and turn in Anthony Flores for being one of the racing drivers that day. All five of these people should be charged with no less than second degree murder.

I only hope the Quigley family can find a way forward after these irresponsible fools are jailed.
Enough already

AOL

#4 Oct 3, 2009
So let me get this straight.... They want to drag this out and start up at the holiday season ? I say enough already !! Kenny, Debbie & Ashley please stay strong, that's what Nicole would have wanted.This @ssh0le attorney has had plenty of time to prepare the defense for these fine examples of what is a waste of oxygen and skin,he needs to go on E-bay and buy a heart and soul and let this trial get going so the family can have some closure!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commune Apr 20 BlueIrisheyez 1
Laura Love bug has herpes and so does her whole... Apr 19 SHANE STRASSBERG 1
News Consignment store offers handmade gems (May '08) Apr 7 Sara from South D... 10
Nurellie Harrigan sucks dik in the dim lights, ... Mar '17 Buckwheat white p... 1
News Internet sting nets alleged prostitutes, Johns (Apr '12) Mar '17 Sexaddict55 9
News Bigfoot is not at all imaginary for many inland... (May '09) Jan '17 Callme TRUMP 69
News Attorney appointed for Fiore (May '09) Feb '16 Dub77 56

Willow Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willow Creek Mortgages