Popular shot in the arm

Popular shot in the arm

There are 4 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Sep 26, 2009, titled Popular shot in the arm. In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

This year's drive-through flu vaccine clinics have been nearly twice as busy as normal, so much so that a temporary shortage of the vaccine has postponed three flu shot clinics originally scheduled for next week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

do not

Millbrae, CA

#1 Sep 26, 2009
don't get the government's "monkey shot" for the swine flu.

it's untested
dangerous
and
the government has already shielded the drug companies from any lawsuits

why get an untested jab from a guy who can't even produce a valid birth certificate?
do not

Millbrae, CA

#2 Sep 26, 2009
the word that was censored is MONKEY.

because it has live cultures from diseased monkey flesh in it

not because the bozo without a birth certificate looks like one.
do not

Millbrae, CA

#3 Sep 26, 2009
M
O
N
K
E
Y
Sick as a dawg

Concord, CA

#4 Sep 26, 2009
Think twice about this year's flu shot. A lot of the people who work the clinic are not getting it. I got mine and I was sick as a dog ca couple hours after getting it. USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the owner of eureka ebt office has fired all hi... Dec 5 lady 2
News Arcata man arrested after police recover missin... (Jul '08) Oct '16 BDR70 21
News McKinleyville doctor pleads guilty to charge of... (Nov '10) Oct '16 Concerned 90
News Kenneth Fiaui held to answer for allegedly shoo... (Mar '10) Oct '16 billy ands sis 15
News Nas, Damian Marley to kick off national tour in... (May '10) Sep '16 humble me 46
fbi agent email to ebt office arcata about 2015... Sep '16 carl niemann africa 1
News Attorney appointed for Fiore (May '09) Feb '16 Dub77 56

Willow Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willow Creek Mortgages