Celebrating our lands

Full story: Eureka Times Standard

The Jacoby Creek Land Trust wishes to offer sincere thanks to all the restaurants, caterers, community groups, local stores and farms that helped put on The Awesome Autumn Feast on Saturday, Nov.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 6, 2010
Mary

United States

#1 Dec 6, 2010
And thanks to Susan for all she has done for local agriculture over the years! She has brought so many people together!
Dillinger

Eureka, CA

#2 Dec 6, 2010
I want to thank my mother, my father, my aunts and uncles and all my cousins and the neighbors next door, across the street. I also want to thank Billy Bob, Tommy Joe, Big Red Harry and all the boys down at Pete's Place.
I know I should mention my teachers, the principals, Rabbi, Napoli Tony and of course his local priest and mainly all the girls in Crazy Mary's House Of Red Lights.
Hope I haven't forgot anyone important because they all have contributed to making sure my non crops are always well subsidized by the boys in office through those dumb tax payers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr lechezz 4,998
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 hr Tank ever 7,926
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr landluber suck 200,576
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Aug 26 matches lighters 15,961
Is my 12 year old daughter too young for nipple... (Oct '11) Aug 25 Hornell 15
SkyWest to axe Humboldt County-Sacramento flights Aug 19 ApeManGeo 1
Nasty Hampton Inn Employee Aug 17 Legal Beagle 1
•••
•••
•••

Willow Creek Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Willow Creek People Search