Celebrating our lands

Celebrating our lands

There are 2 comments on the Eureka Times Standard story from Dec 1, 2010, titled Celebrating our lands. In it, Eureka Times Standard reports that:

The Jacoby Creek Land Trust wishes to offer sincere thanks to all the restaurants, caterers, community groups, local stores and farms that helped put on The Awesome Autumn Feast on Saturday, Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eureka Times Standard.

Mary

New Bern, NC

#1 Dec 6, 2010
And thanks to Susan for all she has done for local agriculture over the years! She has brought so many people together!
Dillinger

Eureka, CA

#2 Dec 6, 2010
I want to thank my mother, my father, my aunts and uncles and all my cousins and the neighbors next door, across the street. I also want to thank Billy Bob, Tommy Joe, Big Red Harry and all the boys down at Pete's Place.
I know I should mention my teachers, the principals, Rabbi, Napoli Tony and of course his local priest and mainly all the girls in Crazy Mary's House Of Red Lights.
Hope I haven't forgot anyone important because they all have contributed to making sure my non crops are always well subsidized by the boys in office through those dumb tax payers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scam Alert: Nurelle Harrigan Design Studios Jul 27 William robbins 1
News Burgess pleads guilty to robbery, faces 30 years (Dec '09) Jul '16 another loudmouth 73
News Attorney: Officer's promotion could lead to BL ... (Mar '08) Jun '16 thatguy 30
News Another 150 paint containers found illegally du... (Sep '10) Jun '16 Luna 40
News Kenneth Fiaui held to answer for allegedly shoo... (Mar '10) May '16 NotCrazy 13
News Attorney appointed for Fiore (May '09) Feb '16 Dub77 56
What Is So Special About Willow Creek? (Jan '09) Jan '15 scoobydoo whitlatch 2

Willow Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Willow Creek Mortgages