Child molester a high risk to reoffend, doctor says

A trial that could keep a 65-year-old convicted child molester behind bars indefinitely entered its third day Wednesday, with testimony from a state psychologist who said if Prentice Nothnagel is released from ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
confused taxe payer

United States

#21 Mar 7, 2009
Child molesters should be publicly executed !! perhaps a little pay per view ???? might help out local economy !.. Our taxes keeping trash like that in jail with 3 hots and a cot ?..... Save our tax dollars and help our local economy.
Bob

Hayward, CA

#22 Mar 7, 2009
I will pay to view it!
Brandy Romagno

Cody, WY

#23 Mar 10, 2009
As a mother I feel any (person)who commits a sexually based offence against a child should never be let out on the streets.It should not matter if a phsycologist says they are fit to be released.I believe that if a child molester does make parole it should be for his/her whole life.And should be on some kind of inplant monitor that shows their exact loction at all times regardless, ofthe rehabilitation they have been in.I believe it is the only way to keep our children safe from prediters.I also believe that one child being molested is one to many.I feel that in this societ, in this day and age with all the technology we have children should be able to walk down the street without the threat of a child molester or child rapist preying on them.In my opinion all child molesters dont deserve a second chance. Why so they can do it again and again?that is not fair nto the victims, who fought so hard to come to terms with what has happened to them.and also fought so hard to keep this from happening to someone else.
alicia

Uniontown, KS

#24 Mar 14, 2010
How about the child molesters that are released from prison and do great for 16 years, and then some piece of crap white trash mom begs her way into his home, saying "oh, I have no place to go.. help me".. and this person feels sorry for them, and lets her and her little girl move in... but the kicker is, the mom KNEW this man was a child molester, and after a few months, this man who has fought his disease and rarely even leaves his house, finds himself battling demons he can't conquer, and touches the little girl.. nothing else. He immedatiately tells the mom, and she decides to stay a couple of more days.. he turns himself in, in the meantime.. now shouldnt that mother be the one going to jail as well? In my opinion, she is even sicker than the child molester, but oh, we don't hear those stories, all we hear is, oh, the poor mother, having this happen to her precious daughter, when SHE is the reason it happened!
ATTENTION

United States

#25 Apr 1, 2013
shut ur coİk holster alicia tht piece of trash along with all the rest of then should b put to sleep instead of the animals the animals are far better all around then pieces of sh1t like tht so go take a flying fuİk with all tht booty chatter!
alicia wrote:
How about the child molesters that are released from prison and do great for 16 years, and then some piece of crap white trash mom begs her way into his home, saying "oh, I have no place to go.. help me".. and this person feels sorry for them, and lets her and her little girl move in... but the kicker is, the mom KNEW this man was a child molester, and after a few months, this man who has fought his disease and rarely even leaves his house, finds himself battling demons he can't conquer, and touches the little girl.. nothing else. He immedatiately tells the mom, and she decides to stay a couple of more days.. he turns himself in, in the meantime.. now shouldnt that mother be the one going to jail as well? In my opinion, she is even sicker than the child molester, but oh, we don't hear those stories, all we hear is, oh, the poor mother, having this happen to her precious daughter, when SHE is the reason it happened!
arcatean

Eureka, CA

#26 Apr 16, 2013
Just kill the SOB. He has no positive value to society.

Where is your out cry with murderers? Persons who take another person's life. Why are they not dead. Where is the equal justice for the survivers? Why is the guy who murdered my sister still walking around Arcata? He was sentenced to 15 years and got out in seven. He doesn't have to register nor is there a Megan's Law for murderers. Why are murderers living free in our community without anyone knowing who they are. They are just as likely to reoffend as sex offenders. You people don't get it......... Screw you!!!!
Hank

United States

#27 Apr 18, 2013
Let them all rot!
A Toad Roady

Lincoln, CA

#28 Apr 18, 2013
Could this freak be the infamous "here is one"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Measure Z: Countywide ballot measure would add ... Nov 1 Juan SA15 3
Farmer's Market get a Handmade Treat at 3:30 9/... Sep '14 BlowScuk 2
Dog park coming soon to Eureka; groundbreaking ... (May '10) Sep '14 cant believe 55
Humboldts Sheriff - Constitutional Interpreter Sep '14 Sacramento Dave 1
Is my 12 year old daughter too young for nipple... (Oct '11) Aug '14 Hornell 15
SkyWest to axe Humboldt County-Sacramento flights Aug '14 ApeManGeo 1
Nasty Hampton Inn Employee Aug '14 Legal Beagle 1
Willow Creek Dating
Find my Match

Willow Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Willow Creek News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Willow Creek

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]