Attorney appointed for Fiore

Brian Cole Fiore appeared in court for his arraignment Friday afternoon, less than two weeks after a high-speed chase with law enforcement on State Route 299 ended with his alleged accomplice, David Fields, fatally shot in the head. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
agree

Eureka, CA

#46 Jun 1, 2009
WASABI wrote:
Your e-mail shows what an idiot you truly are. The facts are out there but there are more to come. I know,I know.... you and GQ know the real Brian Fiore....the former Antioch baseball player who would never do anything like that. I am sure that someone put that body armour on him and placed the gun in his hand.
Get a job!
Well put
HELLA KOOOL

Ukiah, CA

#47 Jun 1, 2009
YALL are puppets to THE MEDIA . BELIEVEING EVERYTHING THEY TELL YOU AND YALL DONT EVEN NO ALL THE FACTS OR EVEN NO WHAT REALLY WENT DOWN.
HELLA KOOOL

Ukiah, CA

#48 Jun 1, 2009
WHO R U WASABI how you no that?
Jeffery Lytle

Eureka, CA

#50 Jun 1, 2009
Did somebody say sperm covered key board??

Jeffery Lytle
idiot district
nutville
Humboldt Thug

Eureka, CA

#51 Jun 2, 2009
GQiness wrote:
yall are hella dumb. they werent dopers. you people dont even no. and you ever hear the saying money is the root of all evil. its hard times right now and people resort to stuff they normaly wouldn't do. Much love to that Weto.
Alright

I've lived in a Chicano community and know that the correct term is "guero" as in peeps who graffiti "El Guero" and similar crap all over freeway signs. "Weto" isn't even a real word, it is what suburban kids on the internet think Chicanos are saying. You might consider that this is no "w" in Spanish to begin with. It's similar to suburban kids typing "doja" instead of the proper "dosia" when describing exceptional quality cannabis. Y'all don't understand ethnic slang because you only hear it on television and read it on myspace. You simply can't learn about what people are talking about in the streets when you live on a quiet cul-de-sac in a rich ass neighborhood.

Who is supposed to be the guero in this case anyway? Is there a third person the cops haven't found?

Oh, and no love for wannabe gangster suburban white boys.
Humboldt Thug

Eureka, CA

#52 Jun 2, 2009
Hey, are you the same kid who tries to rep non-existent gangs?
carol

Alton, IL

#53 Jun 4, 2009
reader wrote:
I know I may alienate some people but the criminal justice system is just as much a sham as religion is Why? Becasue it gives the sheeple in society a feeling of security - a belief that the bad people are being taken care of. They are not. Why? Because the legal system is full of attorneys prostituting the system.
Look at every possible tragedy in life and guess who shows up at the door? An attorney. An accident that involves injury or loss of life? Ding dong, attorney calling. A divorce? Ding dong attorneys calling (one for each spouse of course). Bankruptcy? Ding dong, attorneysssssss calling (lots and lots of attorneys). Death with or with a will and greedy family? Ding dong attorneys calling. A criminal commits his first crime? Ding dong attorneys come to give probation. A criminal then finally commits a heinous crime where innocent people get caught in the crossfire? Yup. Attorneys that we actually elect to both defend, prosecute, and adjudicate get to get involved.
Actually, I've even thought up a good thing in life as well. Invent a better mouse trap and guess who shows up at the door? Ding dong, patent attorney.
Marvelous system the attorneys have created for themselves. And we keep paying them because we're too stupid to come up with a better system of justice.
when
carol

Alton, IL

#54 Jun 4, 2009
could anyone tell me when Brian Fiore has his trial or sentenceing.
lk french

Rancho Cordova, CA

#55 Jun 11, 2009
GQiness wrote:
they tryin charge Fiore with a Murder he didn't COMMIT. AND he Wasnt the one shooting.
how do you know this? its important to me. please, did you know him?
lk french

Rancho Cordova, CA

#56 Jun 11, 2009
WASABI wrote:
Your e-mail shows what an idiot you truly are. The facts are out there but there are more to come. I know,I know.... you and GQ know the real Brian Fiore....the former Antioch baseball player who would never do anything like that. I am sure that someone put that body armour on him and placed the gun in his hand.
Get a job!
please tell me who he really was. i only know he was my moose moose when he was 4yrs old.
lk french

Rancho Cordova, CA

#57 Jun 11, 2009
Appalachia wrote:
Put him away. He's guilty. Save the county some money, offer him a plea.
Life w/o parole or 30 yrs with. Take it or leave it.
ok judge judy
BB for Life

Pinole, CA

#58 Sep 3, 2009
I know that 7 years ago, he was a respectful young man who loved baseball, but this was before he was caught up trying to be something he is not, something he may have seen on tv or a music video.

Seeing him later in his teen years, I noticed that he was the same kid inside, once you look past the facade of a "thug wanna-be" his shell portrayed. I remember thinking "is this kid realizing how ridiculously out-of-place he looks?" Who is he trying to fool? I took a picture with him, a team picture for a tournament that he played in, and he insisted to wear these baggy pajama pants over his baseball pants, which were hanging half way off his butt like the thugz like to wear their stuff. Hat tilted to the side, while everyone else, with the exception of one kid, who he brought with him to the tournament, wore the traditional baseball uniform that they played in. I could only imagine how much worst it got when he went into high school. Why this strong young man fell to the pressures of peer influence, I will never ever understand! Maybe because his older brother wasn't around? Maybe because he could no longer do what he loved to do on the baseball diamond? Maybe because now he was faced with going out and living in the real world?

As I remember, he was a product of a split family. His mom lived down south, and his dad in Antioch. He was a very good baseball player that was invited by other teams to play for them. He would always tell me that "mines was his main team, and all the others he played for were just part-time." I remember laughing when he said that, and him looking at me in my eyes and saying "no coach, I'm serious!"

I think the problem was this. He spent so much of his life on the baseball field, where things came easy to him, where others told him how much talent he had and how far he would go, that after all that didn't work out for what ever reason, he probably felt that the only thing that he could fall back on was that thug-persona. It hurts me to think that he was on meds, apparently in an attempt to fix himself. I know he had some injuries that were pretty serious during his baseball days.

Remembering the kid that always took the time after every tournament to come up to me and thank me for letting him play, even in a state championship game that I lost my cool and screamed at him on the field for a mental error that he made at a crucial time. My prayers go out to Al, his mom, and the people that care about him.

B, you are in my prayers!
Free Fiore

Brentwood, CA

#59 Feb 8, 2010
Free Fiore
My brodey

San Francisco, CA

#60 Jun 26, 2012
Much love to wushu, people just dont know what it was like for you and i. Brothers have no time for strangers, much love to my real homies. F@c$ peace. Miss you bro, love you till the dirt.
nursel

Concord, CA

#61 Jun 11, 2013
fiore is a great person, caught in a bad situation. He got bad representation. He does come from a broken home where he didnt have support. He doesnt deserve life in prison!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willow Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Wayne Bare Trucking (Nov '10) Wed guest 26
Hash receives 11 years in prison (Jan '09) Dec 12 marianne anderson 86
Memorial service held today for Danielle Nemetz... Dec 9 acronymonious 1
Arson suspect arrested in connection with McKin... (Jun '10) Dec 1 gotham messiah 33
Measure Z: Countywide ballot measure would add ... Nov '14 Juan SA15 3
Farmer's Market get a Handmade Treat at 3:30 9/... Sep '14 BlowScuk 2
Dog park coming soon to Eureka; groundbreaking ... (May '10) Sep '14 cant believe 55
Willow Creek Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Willow Creek People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Willow Creek News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Willow Creek

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:17 am PST